Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember opening the fridge and seeing nothing but soda. :)

xDD And something about skipping around with Casey like they do in the Wizard of Oz.

I had a dream I was playing this game and I was a miner and was exploring for diamonds in a volcano, and each time I hit a rock I would make the volcano closer to eruption. Then I went boom. <_<

The last dream I remember is my friend Lizzie and me making out with eachother O.O.... I have no idea why I dreamed that! It was pretty gross, I don't have a crush on my friend or anything, she's practically my sister! Eww...

I can't remember the dream I had last night. I don't think I had one.

I had a dream the other night where I was being stalked by this guy I knew in the dream but not in real life. Every time I bent down to tie my shoelaces up(which is bizzarre cos I don't even have shoelaces) he would turn and look at a stall or something and when I'd stopped, he'd carry on behind me. I got to the end of the road and the woman my dad and I had seen the previous day in Morrisons was the other side of the road. I ran over to her and then we were standing in the middle of the road and she saved from the freaky guy.

I woke up and was like "What the hell?"

I have the weirdest dreams in the world. Last dream I can remember was absolute crazy. You know the Radio 1 comeptitions where you have to name as many music artist's in a certain amount of time. Well I dreamt of entering the competition but heres the catch, they take us off to a fair and I have to ride a water ride. I have to name as many female artists and I have as much time as it takes for me to slide down this really big water slide. I only managed 3 before I splashed into the water. I'd have been able to do more if I was awake......

Last edited by a moderator:
All I remember is, walking into a room, to find all the kids in my class unconcious. And, I went to some lady's house, and The Trickster (From Doctor Who, and The Sarah Jane Adventures) was the lady's friend. Then, some random guy appeared and attacked the trickster, but the guy died. And, I remember another guy appearing, dressed as a robber. I thought I was leading him to the house, but we appeared at a fire palace. The guy then said, he was a fire lord, so I killed him.

When I woke, I was all "WTF?"

My last dream...um....all I can remember is screaming "IT'S NOT ME!" really loud.

Another dream I had was my mum inappropriately laughing to rude words in a song in her car with me. It was...um.... awkward.

Oh boy. I had a nightmare last night. (I'm known for having really weird dreams all the time. x3)

Anyway, there's this kid at my school who's had the biggest crush on me this year. But I don't like him. At all. Now I'm just repulsed by the sight of him. He's creepy, obsessive, and not attractive at all. He would be all over me everyday and he would always want to hug me all.the.time, sit by me, and be directly next to me 24/7. What made it worse was that he was in two of my classes. >.<' And he was a a jerk. He has anger issues and would always get mad at our teachers and even my friends. Ugh.

Anyway, this kid was in my dream last night. I dream-pt that he was forcing himself on me. Like he grabbed my, and then kissed me face a couple of times, and he started to lick my neck!! X.X I wanted to die. >.<

Something about a concert, rubber tunnels and trees.

And a Shoop Da Whoop on the sofa...

Something to do with some guy's head hair being shaved off. :) I woke up very abruptly to the loud noise of a lawnmower outside my window, kind of fitting. :furawatchi:

Two really weird ones...

This one my friends and I were someplace [ Either Venice, Paris, or Toronto. IDK ] and we were at a restaurant and this big creature animal thing came and I ran away and ran into the forest and the animal drowned in a swamp. o.o

The second was this camp / school thing. And there was this boat and we had to jump off the boat and grab something in the water and come back. And I jumped in the water and then came back on the boat and it was just me Ashton and Kyle. And we were kind of all "..." and then went back to the shore.

I think the second one was a half-awake kind of fantasy, though. /does that way too often

Weirdddd dream:

I was at my best friend's house (she's a triplet) so her house was also my exboyfriend's house. (Yes, i went out with her brother). So we were just hanging on this rocking-chair-couch and doing math HW and then she suddenly has a 3- level bunkbed, and I'm on one of the levels w/her and her OTHER brother who is my friend, and then my exboyfriend comes and starts beating the s**t out of me. It was not pretty.

When we were together he NEVER hurt me physically - there is no way to explain this dream but it creeped me out.

I had a dream where there was an alien in my house and i turned into a penguin. but then a tiger came into my house and bit my hand/flipper thing and my blood smelt like chicken

True story/dream thing

I dreamed that I was pulled over by the police because I was speeding and was fined $145 or something like that. I WISH that speeding tickets were that "cheap," hahaha. By the way, I've never gotten a speeding ticket to date, so that dream was a little scary. :p

Last night I dreamed that I was playing this sidescroller video game on a computer. I was constantly under attack by monsters and my brother was there telling me to use my bow. I looked at my screen and I saw I did have a bow, but I was all like "Derp how do I switch it" and the monsters were all like "Well you won't find out cause we're gonna attack you and stuff." For some reason my character's main form of offense was biting (and this was a human character dressed in leather armor like you would see in a fantasy RPG of some sort). And then when he died, I woke up.

Oh well, at least it wasn't like the dream where my bathroom was invaded by scorpions that either teleported in or multiplied when I wasn't looking. That was terrible.

I dreamed that I missed bidding on something that I needed to bid for on Ebay. Indeed, I needed to bid on something this morning and I think this was my subconscious' way of telling me to wake up on time. :p

I HAD AN AMAZING DREAM LAST NIGHT. <3

But I had to work with the girl in my dream in Drama today. I felt awkward. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back