Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAD A GOOD DREAM.

I was in an indoor lake and James Maslow was in a little boat rowing by and I said, "HI, JAMES! I love you!" and he said, "I love you too!" and I was all, "You do?!" and he came over and squeezed my hand and then I passed out and fell into the lake. xDDDDDD

8DDDD

i'm sorry, i'm hyper right now.

I had a couple but I'm forgetting them more and more as I think about them. Both were to do with friends I've had since high school. One definitely involved one of my friends who was having a birthday party in the dream and I called to wish her a happy birthday and see what she was planning. It's funny because she actually does celebrate her birthday next week. The other one involved one of my other friends but I can't remember what happened in the dream.

Oh boy. I had a nightmare last night. (I'm known for having really weird dreams all the time. x3)
Anyway, there's this kid at my school who's had the biggest crush on me this year. But I don't like him. At all. Now I'm just repulsed by the sight of him. He's creepy, obsessive, and not attractive at all. He would be all over me everyday and he would always want to hug me all.the.time, sit by me, and be directly next to me 24/7. What made it worse was that he was in two of my classes. >.<' And he was a a jerk. He has anger issues and would always get mad at our teachers and even my friends. Ugh.

Anyway, this kid was in my dream last night. I dream-pt that he was forcing himself on me. Like he grabbed me, and then kissed my face a couple of times, and he started to lick my neck!! X.X I wanted to die. >.<
Oh my gosh! That's terrible! Totally forgot about this. Makes my stomach lurch just thinking about it. O.e

Last edited by a moderator:
It was... really weird.

So my family and I went to this really rainy beach and our spot was clear, and I sat down and there was a beeping noise, and it was an... orange Tama-Go. Then, in that dreamish sort of way, I picked up the Tama-Go and found myself in a Convenience Store and Ness was there, giving out free copies of EarthBound. Then I found myself back at the beach, and I was cuddling with my Dededoll when I noticed it had ears like ...Link's? Then I pulled them off, and they turned into purple pillows, and I woke up...

I get weird dreams when I'm sick...

EDIT: Oh yeah, there were more things about that convenience store.

K9 from Doctor Who was there, getting eggs.

The Ghostbusters were there buying comics. (I watched Ghostbusters II last night)

And my little sister was there singing her most annoying song ever, called "Bjarni"

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a very weird dream.

I was in English class which was in a dungeon. I forgot to do the homework so my teacher (whom I'm VERY afraid of) gave me a detention and I started crying. All the kids who did do the homework got to go to Six Flags while I stayed behind. My teacher gave me some cereal and a glass of milk and for some reason I managed to hypnotize her :angry: I told her to take back my detention and then I went to Six Flags with everybody else.

I am a strange girl :huh:

I think I dreamed that I was stung by a bee on one of my hands. I actually jerked awake when that happened in the dream. :)

I had a bad dream full of Geometry and Algebra tests. Dx

Then I woke up and went into a terrifying dream about Halo. spfjsdlkf.

I had a dream about talking to Kaycee.

Kaycee said "I'm so excited about the Thai students coming and me being a buddy!" (we have Thai exchange students coming soon and me and Kaycee are both buddies for them(Kaycee copied me)) and I said "It may be no use getting excited" and she said "Why?' and I said "My mum told me that your mum told her she's still thinking about taking you out of (high school name here) and over to (other high school name here)" and Kaycee said "That's not true because mum and dad still think we're hosting one" and I said "Well, your mum also said she's even thinking of taking Sasha out of (boarding high school name here) as well and over to (other high school name here) whether you're hosting or not!" and then Kaycee ran off, crying because she doesn't want to leave. 5 minutes later she came back and yelled "Teri why did you tell me that! i've just found out it's true! You know I don't want to leave!" and that's all I remember.

My dream didn't really make any sense. In fact, I'm struggling to remember it right now. What I remember is that my boyfriend and I were sitting in what seemed like a diner or restaurant of some sort, and I did not look happy with him at all. It felt like we were on the brink of breaking up but we eventually pulled it together. It's weird because my boyfriend and I have been together, no breaks or anything, for nearly 4 years and we couldn't be happier. I love him more every day! I guess my subconscious is a little confused. :p

The dream I had last night was bloody and every unkid friendly. Let's leave it at that, It was creepy, thrilling...zombies, vampires, OH THE FUN! I love dreams where you don't wanna wake up cause they're so thrilling.

I had a dream where I was in a burning building.

The odd thing, I wasn't panicking. Just sitting there, watching the fire. It never came close to me, and I didn't get hurt. I just watched the flames lick everything and destroy everything.

I dreamed about one of my best friends, whom I've known since high school. I remember us sitting somewhere outside at night, gazing at the stars. It was a very pleasant dream.

I know I had a dream but it's hard to remember it now. I have a feeling it had to do with me hanging out with one of my friends I've had since high school again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back