Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pah. I barely sleeped last night. But the other night.

Oh my. But the other night, I dreamed I and my best friend's friend (who I haven't met yet) got close.

Creepy part is. The next day (in real life), when we met we sure did hit it off. I was all WTFNOWMYDREAMSCOMETRUE?

-feels like a creeper with this post- ahh well;

Kso... I saw Ksenia at Wal-Mart and I'm there like "...wtf" so am all "....Hiiii" then she's like "Do I know you?" then I'm like "Yeah... TT, right?" then she said "OhHey... you're Kristin, aren't you?" then we went off looking at the random toys.

Then I invited her for a sleepover at my house. I can't really remember much of that part.

But the dream ended with her adding me as a friend on my IRL facebook.

...It was a weird, weird dream.

About two weeks ago, my dreams were realllllly clear and vivid. Now they're all jumbled together and sloppy. o_o

Anyway, I remember watching Phil of the Future (xDD), and taking a shower but there was no water. And I was with my big stuffed cow named Moonie and I found a shampoo bottle with my first and last name on it. It was weird.

Too much Mountain Dew and chocolate fudge? Mhm.

Mine was about two nights ago.

My whole school was in the gym, and I had my pencil case with me, and then I was about 5 metres away from it. Then Justin Bieber comes in, and does a drop kick with it. I start screaming and yelling at him, and then her stopped, and I gave him a faced to face rant at him. He went out the gym door that led to outside and then the whole school started cheering for about ten seconds.

So last night, I had a dream that I was at school and my grade had been called down to the auditorium for an assembly. I happened to be in that assembly for some weird reason. I was supposed to sing. So I sang my first song, then I had a second song to do with Sydni. But on that song, I dropped the microphone, forgot the words, and sang horribly, so everyone laughed at me. Then we went back upstairs where I continued to be taunted.

My subconscious mind is really weird.

Oh my. But the other night, I dreamed I and my best friend's friend (who I haven't met yet) got close. Creepy part is. The next day (in real life), when we met we sure did hit it off. I was all WTFNOWMYDREAMSCOMETRUE?
lol One time I had a dream that my friend was a lesbian, my other friend dyed her hair dark brown (she's blonde), and that I had to walk home. Welllllll the next day I came to school early (because me and my friends always mess around before school) and I saw Archurilla (other friend (pronounced are-KUR-ee-yuh) and she had dark brown hair! And TRUST me, she is NOT the type to dye her hair! Then I told her that I dreamed that Xani (friend (pronounced zuh-NEEH)) was les, and she told me her Xani's sister is! THEN my mom forgot to pick me up and I had to walk!

That day was so creepy@

' date='April 07, 2010 12:27 pm'] -feels like a creeper with this post- ahh well;
Kso... I saw Ksenia at Wal-Mart and I'm there like "...wtf" so am all "....Hiiii" then she's like "Do I know you?" then I'm like "Yeah... TT, right?" then she said "OhHey... you're Kristin, aren't you?" then we went off looking at the random toys.

Then I invited her for a sleepover at my house. I can't really remember much of that part.

But the dream ended with her adding me as a friend on my IRL facebook.

...It was a weird, weird dream.
Nice dream there! (Y)

I forgot last night's dream ..

Ahaha, I have stupid dreams.

It started at the airport.I was sitting there and Ksenia came along (IDK Why) and I was all "Oheyy" and she was like "I'm going to your school now", so we went to my school.And we had a lockdown and these guys with guns shot these guys that I hate.And then I went to the drama class, where these people were falling over alot and then I went to a slide at a park and the people off yo gabba gabba were there and we sang "Party in my tummy" and then I was walking home with my frind (Ksenia dissapeared o:) and then my brother started walking with us.

It was weird o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
woooow. I actually forgot to tell my sis about it.

I can't really discribe it, but it's one of those dreams that kinda last all night long, first I dreamed something, then I dreamed that I woke up, then I dreamed that I woke up from that dream, then I actually woke up.

and, repeat the process about 5 times and that's what I dreamed last night.

Ahaha, I have stupid dreams.
It started at the airport.I was sitting there and Ksenia came along (IDK Why) and I was all "Oheyy" and she was like "I'm going to your school now", so we went to my school.And we had a lockdown and these guys with guns shot these guys that I hate.And then I went to the drama class, where these people were falling over alot and then I went to a slide at a park and the people off yo gabba gabba were there and we sang "Party in my tummy" and then I was walking home with my frind (Ksenia dissapeared o:) and then my brother started walking with us.

It was weird o_O
that is a weird dream. xD I haven't remembered any of my dreams for a while, but if i happen to remember one i'll try to post it here.

I had a dream last night, but I don't remember a lot of it. All I can remember is that there were 3 huge groundhogs in my basement, and they were running around, knocking over things. So instead of doing something about it, I ran upstairs and locked the door.

I looked up groundhogs in my dream dictionary, and it says that I will have an interesting romantic experience. And if I had 3, maybe it will mean 3 times the weirdness?

I had a dream last night, but I don't remember a lot of it. All I can remember is that there were 3 huge groundhogs in my basement, and they were running around, knocking over things. So instead of doing something about it, I ran upstairs and locked the door.
I looked up groundhogs in my dream dictionary, and it says that I will have an interesting romantic experience. And if I had 3, maybe it will mean 3 times the weirdness?
whoah, where'd you get a dream dictionary? I want one! I don't get how groundhogs have anything to do with romance though. xD

whoah, where'd you get a dream dictionary? I want one! I don't get how groundhogs have anything to do with romance though. xD
Haha, neither do I. It surprised me too!

Anyways, I actually got it at a second hand store, but I'm sure they have newer/larger ones at any book store, I love mine. :]

You could even look up things online too, that's what I used to do.

Haha, neither do I. It surprised me too!
Anyways, I actually got it at a second hand store, but I'm sure they have newer/larger ones at any book store, I love mine. :]

You could even look up things online too, that's what I used to do.
oh yeah, i just looked there are a bunch online. they make no sense though, i think i do a better job of interpreting my own dreams. amusing though.

Well... I was at the store in the electronics department. And I was listening to random P!ATD songs and singing along. Then everyone was crowding around me like "O_O"

Then I walked away awkwardly and had a light saber war with my cousin in the food section. Then the manager came in and pelted us with raw macaroni until we left.

I'm not going to lie. I loved that dream.

It was early summer, just a typical school day... we were working on a project in one of my classes and studying for exams. We also had the lights off to stay cool. I was just discussing the plan with a classmate and then I heard screaming from across the building and the sound of rushing water. Of course I knew it was a tsunami and that I was going to die. I accepted that fact and braced myself for the impact (in about 4 secs xD) It hit and everything went black... and I just kept thinking and screaming in my mind that it couldn't end like that... and that I didn't want to go into nothingness... but I still had my minds and my thoughts... it just was dark.

Then next thing I knew I was on a glass thing, it was dark and I was holding my phone and texting... I got a text from someone I really liked and they were taling about their 10yo fiance or whatever and the message changed... It kind of gets all weird and whatnot... but that's what I remembered...

This dream makes me want to move far far away from this island. FAR. D;<

I'm guessing it has something to do with all the earthquakes lately...

I don't usually remember my dreams but last night, I remember I was sitting at a desk in my dream, taking a test or writing something. Kind of odd. :wacko:

I had no dream yesterday, but usually when I dream it's about something to happen the next day. Seriously, it has happened 4 times so far. One of the more recent ones.

I had a dream that I was going to be absent to school on Monday(dreamt on Sunday) I know it's not something big, but it happened. ^_^

My dad drives into the school gym.

I have a lot of dreams that involve my school gym. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back