ever met anyone famous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wowalott of famous ppl

but....

:furawatchi: i am having trouble beliveing you Motarolla

:eek: and i can't belive some1's met Jessie Mcartny i'm a great fan!

~Girl~

and oyeah my mom met..

Katie Melua

Nora Jones

James Blunt

(all at concerts)
Oh, do you know when she went to the James Blunt concert?

I've met mickey mouse and other characters at disneyland paris before and a famous singer all before ha,ha!!

Guys,please try and stay on the topic ok??

123q

.... well said :)

I have cleared out all the off-topic comments - including most of the misquoted quotes....
*bows down* :huh:

there was also a guy named Charles Kert, but he called himself 'Charlie Littlefingers' and he goes across Ontario (my province) teaching musical arts to kids. His 'Halloween Jams' are really fun, I've been to Halloween Jam 2, and Halloween Jam 3 was just last Friday! Well, I guess he's pretty famous where I live.. Some of my classmates and I did the song "Bears?" :huh: And there were two little "teaddy bears" who were me, and another girl, but she didn't show up.. so this is what I got to sing (well, I wasn't actually singing it.. more like saying it :huh: ) on my own!

"But my favourite bear is a teddy bear, who sleeps away in the night. I take care of my teddy bear, when I turn out the light"

XD I guess you could call him famous :huh:

You can visit his website here at LittleFingersMusic.com if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've met a lot of authors.... ^^' Does that count? XD

Oh yes, and I met Jesse McCartney in this dream I had... XD

I also met Lacuna Coil and SOAD in this dream I had. o.o' I have a lot of dreams about famous people and bands...

I've met a lot of authors.... ^^' Does that count? XD
Oh yes, and I met Jesse McCartney in this dream I had... XD

I also met Lacuna Coil and SOAD in this dream I had. o.o' I have a lot of dreams about famous people and bands...
*gasp* have you met Madonna? She's an author.. LOL :)

Yeah, I met 17 acotrs (all at once) and a few singers and famous cooks.

You've probably met loads of famous people and you don't know that,I've met loads of famous people (probably)(!)

Whoops, almost forgot, he blew a kiss at me and did his dance for me! :huh: He is so cool, it's a shame he passed away. :)   :huh: *crys for 3 hours*~Rey Mysterio~
I know. Rey Mysterio was like, best friends with him, and ever since Eddie died, Vicky and Chavo have ganged up on him! But now that Rey Mysterio has quit Smackdown, I hope their rivalry is over. And I met the guy who wrote the the Aurthor series......

Alimania

I once met Stephen Baldwin at my church. I didn't get his autograph but he said hi to me. I've also met the Dixie Chicks and met many people from the punk and rock bands that I like.

*~Tamagotchi~*

My old french teacher got to be in some famous guy's music video, I forget his name though. My french teacher was the best, he's like an actor now in music videos, does that count?

Also, my friend got to meet 3 guys from Silverstein, and he got their autographs, I seen them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back