ever met anyone famous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol! DOra is awesome! Well not really just on days when I am home sick and have to watch nick jr., but then she is almost awesome! I know her theme song really well though, I mean really it scares me. This little girl was trying to cheer next to our cheerleading team at a foot bal game once she was throwing her arms around saying "Swiper no swiping!" it was hilarious!
Lol. Yeah, whenever I stay home if I'm sick there are always little baby shows, because the kids are always at school. But.. I like watching Dr. Phil anyways. (My idol :D )

So.. voila ze people I've met:

Buster Baxter

Dora

I have a picture of me hugging Mickey Mouse (autographed by Mickey!! eeeee!)

Cinderella

Ariel (I loved Ariel, still do :D )

Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

XD.. THey are all Disney fantasy stars.. :furawatchi:

Bailey- I hear Dora is supposed to be coming to my area for a concert this January :huh:

I didn't meet the president, but he drove through our town. Some guy threw an egg at his car xD but it missed.
Aw man! I wish he hit the car!

(As you can see I don't like Bush one single bit!)

He stopped at a Wings Plus in our area and had a beer. I know because there are a million pictures of george Bush eating at the Wings Plus with a beer in his hands *It looked about 1/4 empty* all over the Wings Plus restaurant.

Lets not turn this into a political fight, shall we? I don't like him, but that's beside the point. All the people in our area are mostly Democratic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man! I wish he hit the car!

(As you can see I don't like Bush one single bit!)
Yeah... I don't really even know the priminister of my country (funny because we're learning govournment and politics in school, eh? :D ) he's just been elected this year.. I think.. politics isn't my thing... :D

Anyways, nope. I've never met Georgie. (G. Bush) But a kid in my class says he has, I told him that he was lucky because he got to be Santa Claus in our Christmas play (XD :furawatchi: ) and he said "Oh yeah. You think that's lucky? Well I've met the president of the United States before." ... I didn't believe him :huh:

I met Carlos Mencia ^.^ I went to his Punisher Tour in Seattle on September 23rd of this year. I got to get my picture with him <3
Carlos and I.

T'was a good night.

I have no scanner though. Please excuse the flash mark x.x'
COOOOL! :D ive met noone famous....grr hurt me.... :D

That must've been a funny conversation, though.

President: "I'd like to go get some hot wings." Chauffer:"Where, sir?" President: "..Wings Plus. South Florida." Chauffer: O_O "Okay, sir."

Yeah... I don't really even know the priminister of my country (funny because we're learning govournment and politics in school, eh? :D ) he's just been elected this year.. I think.. politics isn't my thing... :D
Anyways, nope. I've never met Georgie. (G. Bush) But a kid in my class says he has, I told him that he was lucky because he got to be Santa Claus in our Christmas play (XD :D ) and he said "Oh yeah. You think that's lucky? Well I've met the president of the United States before." ... I didn't believe him :D
This would be my reaction:

Kid: "Oh yeah. You think that's lucky? Well I've met the president of the United States before."

Me: "I'm sorry."

Too bad the egg didn't hit XD That would have been all over The Daily Show lol.

Kid: "Oh yeah. You think that's lucky? Well I've met the president of the United States before."

Haha I guess I should've done that :)

But, I have met the mayor of my city before, it was for a Spelling Bee thing I entered for my city. He was there. ^_^ But all he did was say "hi. good luck." and shook everyone's hand. That was like... 2 years ago. Guess I forgot to add that.

I went to disneyland when I was younger & I was scared of the characters(I don't blame myself! xD)

there has been an egg incident before. it was during his inauguration :ichigotchi:

https://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...21/ai_n10682852

i've met a few famous people throughout my life. the most recent was john legend. he and his bodyguard(?) was behind me trying to get past me. (i was in a record store looking around and he coincidentally he was promoting his album that night) i heard "excuse me" and turned around. talk about surprise lol.

i want to meet amy lee (of evanescence). i think i'd pass out from excitement/shock if i did lol ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to meet Amy Lee, Linkin Park,and Billy Joe armstrong.

My Dad, that is the Famous person I met. (XD) I see him everydad.

i've met Avril lavigne in a concert :lol: and Jacob Hogard [cant spell his name i think] (the lead singer of the band "Hedly")

there has been an egg incident before. it was during his inauguration :lol:
https://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...21/ai_n10682852

i've met a few famous people throughout my life. the most recent was john legend. he and his bodyguard(?) was behind me trying to get past me. (i was in a record store looking around and he coincidentally he was promoting his album that night) i heard "excuse me" and turned around. talk about surprise lol.

i want to meet amy lee (of evanescence). i think i'd pass out from excitement/shock if i did lol ^^
XD That's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back