ever met anyone famous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, my brother's Religion teacher used to date the guy from Weezer. What's his name...River?

XD

they're just friends now

-bamcr-

[SIZE=21pt]Ugh! You people are so lucky! :mellow: [/SIZE]I don't think I've ever meet someone famous before....No wait! Jim Hawkins the voice in Treasure Planet..Yea no big deal. lol! Oh wait! I've meet Micky Mouse! Does that count?! lol! :blink:

Nah, but anyways, I would love to meet Johnny Depp, that would make my day! My brother he works at this radio station and so he gets to meet alot of people and he got me autographs from, Avril Lavinge and Aly & AJ and thats it..I could have meet Avril but I didn't ask him! Argh! I should have asked my brother if I could go to her concert! Dang it! lol! oh well!

-NINJA :eek:
Lol, I saw Johnny at the premire. He's kinda short. XD A lot of Disney Channel Stars were there, and so was ALy & AJ. Me and my sister talk to Brenda Song about tae kwon do. xD lol.

*looks offended*

*says in a whiney voice* Ahhhhh....how come all of YOU guys met somebody famous!? And not ME!? What an outrage! *takes out cellphone* I must tell my manager about this. Oh yeah, did I mention I was Jessica Simpson? xD

*Tgd*

*looks offended*
*says in a whiney voice* Ahhhhh....how come all of YOU guys met somebody famous!? And not ME!? What an outrage! *takes out cellphone* I must tell my manager about this. Oh yeah, did I mention I was Jessica Simpson? xD

*Tgd*
Lol.. :eek: I've only met Dora the Explorer... I feel your pain xP :mellow:

Lol.. ;) I've only met Dora the Explorer... I feel your pain xP ;)
lol! DOra is awesome! Well not really just on days when I am home sick and have to watch nick jr., but then she is almost awesome! I know her theme song really well though, I mean really it scares me. This little girl was trying to cheer next to our cheerleading team at a foot bal game once she was throwing her arms around saying "Swiper no swiping!" it was hilarious!

I've met Busted, Jacquline Wilson, Kelly Clarkson, McFly, Keira knightly, Jamie-Lynn Spears and Johnny Depp.

Yep, I've met a lot of celebs!

I've Jonathan Price-the guy who plays Elizabeths father in the pirates of the Caribean. I went to his party I've forgotten what it was for. I was at my friends house and her mum and dad were invited to his party. I have met Anthoney Horrowitz and got his his signature. :furawatchi:

from KitKatC

HELLO? DOES ANY 1 CARE THAT I MET THE LADY WHO PLAYS THE RED HEAD WITCH IN HOCUS POCUS WHATS HER NAME? :huh: :mametchi:
:) Of course we care. Please, do not get so angry when we all do care. :blink: Unlike myself, you've met somebody famous! How cool! :lol: No, I can't remember her name.

*Tgd*

PS: A note of advice: don't talk in capitals. ;)

I didn't meet the president, but he drove through our town. Some guy threw an egg at his car xD but it missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back