ever met anyone famous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one famous... although I think my friend Samantha might go to the olympics... She so good at sport.

and I've met Catlin who Is an amazing singer... In my class.

But no one famous.

Oh well my life is exciting enough without knowing anyone famous...

I've met the priminister(did I spell thet right?)of N.Z(Helan Clark) & uhhhhhhhhh that's all apart from seeing Michael Murphy (came 2cnd on N.Z Idol) on my birtday!

:D Tamagotchi's Rule! :)

lol! DOra is awesome! Well not really just on days when I am home sick and have to watch nick jr., but then she is almost awesome! I know her theme song really well though, I mean really it scares me. This little girl was trying to cheer next to our cheerleading team at a foot bal game once she was throwing her arms around saying "Swiper no swiping!" it was hilarious!
my teacher always call me dora the explorer for fun becoz my name is dora lol! but i never watched dora the explorer on tv.

I think i have met a star but i cant be sure.But i think it was this girl who is pauls daughter in neighbours.I cant remember her name though! Besides from her im just like you tgd.I have never met anyone famous!! hmph no fair! :D

Never met them but... I am related to Elvis Presley through Priscilla. Pricsilla is my moms first cousin, though not by blood only because Priscilla was sdopted. This though, does make me related to Lisa Marie Presly [obviously] who unfortunatly married Micheal Jackson, so I was at one point related to Micheal Jackson. [Yes, eww]

There was a documentary I saw about a year ago, it was about Elvis and the Presleys. My mom's aunt and uncel were on TV because they were Prisilla's parents. The cool thing is my mom has been to Pricilla's house in Beverly Hills. She says her house is nice... I wonder why?? -.*

I've met

Shilpa Shitti - Bollywood actress now in Big Brother

Harry Potter - from the movie

Ashley Tisdale at the Pantages. I was really lame tho cuz all i said was "Aren't you on tv?" she just nodded and said "ya"

Bailey- I hear Dora is supposed to be coming to my area for a concert this January :eek:
Aww man! I don't get to see her!

Lol

Heh, I met Pluto at Disney World! Oh oh and Mickey, and Chip & Dale!!

i met jessica simpson at disneyland once and barry bonds at a giants game

oh ya i met bbob barner the author at a book sighning once

I met Justin Timberlake once XDXD I crashed into him by mistake!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ OMG!!

I have met ..... drum roll plz |l||l\l\l|l|l|l|l|l|l| a cat!!!!!!

no really i have met , .......... Gwen Stefani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

Ive seen a romanian band... does that count?

P.S romania is a contry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back