Every code there is

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres another helpful item that gives you points: THE FISHING POLE sry if someone already posted that cuz i didn't bother reading this whole thing

25 and 27 are movie posters i know sum1 already posted that a lot but yeah. the other two u dont know one of them is probably the golden tamagotchi. THe one that is not the golden one may be from the sports building, because the sports building if u noticed is bright, like the other ones you can go to. it may just be coming soon like the one movie and tamatown hall.

:( <_< :ph34r: thz so allot for the help!!! :angry: :rolleyes: :wacko: :furawatchi:ps. how do i put a picture in the corner?

Last edited by a moderator:
get a fishing pole!!! you usually get points or a giant fish(makes tamagotchi surprised and happy) once i got 2500 points from one! Sometimes you get a can or a small fish but you usually get to use it more than once until you get points or a big fish. tamagotchi's rule!!! VEGGIE BURGERS RULE ;) :p :huh: :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got a lamp and it gave me 1500! and it only cost 100 not 700 and thats wat my says okay so dont get mad at me that you tama is wrong
Well than whatever you got was not the lamp/ The lamp, unless it is on sale, is 700 p. if on sale it is 350 p. And once i got 5000 with it. Get the fishing pole too it might give you points!

:D <_< :) :huh: :wacko: :ph34r: :unsure: :blink: :lol: ]the lamp cost 700 and nothing happened and then i got another one and mine was happie and it got points!

OK, SO YOU DID HELP ME OUT WITH CODES,BUTCAN YOU TELL ME THE CODES FOR TRAVELING BECAUSE I BOUGHT A TICKET CAN NOTHING HAPPENED... SO CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THOSE CODES????

IF YOU COULD THAT WOULD BE GREAT :) :)

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!PLEASE!!!I NEED TO KNOW!!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE CODES FOR TRAVELING...I BOUGHT MY TICKET BUT IT DIDN'T GIVE ME A CODE,SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE CODES!!! :) :) :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i found the gotchi v3 passwords for #s25 and27!! they are movie posters,for 25 the code is a movie poster for a movie that you have 2 watch 22 is the golden tamagotchi 27 is the space looking movie poster im not sure what 32 is yet,i think its the cell phone from you grandma your welcome gotchilover101!!!!!

training=1

age=1

weight=14lb

name=casey

gender boy

gen.=1

points=486

total domination=1125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back