Every code there is

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i know this is off topic but what is the point of the souvinerirs can u even use them?

the clone worked on mine! ;) yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
PASSWORDS-

clone - 32479 91490

pen - 63532 83637
i got that clone thing but what does it do ? :blink: :rolleyes: :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :huh: :huh:

and the pen does not work

and does anyone know how to get the match macker faster my guys all ready 7 ?

p.s how do u get this guy .... :angry: (furawathchi)

it dosent always rain

I just got the geinne and it gave me 1000 points

OK, SO YOU DID HELP ME OUT WITH CODES,BUTCAN YOU TELL ME THE CODES FOR TRAVELING BECAUSE I BOUGHT A TICKET CAN NOTHING HAPPENED... SO CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THOSE CODES????

IF YOU COULD THAT WOULD BE GREAT :p :huh:
remember that you have to be an adult to be able to use your ticket?? :pochitchi:

[SIZE=12pt]The pen is wrong... [/SIZE] :huh:

But thanks for all the effort! :p :pochitchi: What a lot of typing. :pochitchi:

Oh you peoples saying random stuff... Your probably all pretty new but at tamatalk we stick to the topic set not go off talking about other random things. Just remember! :pochitchi:

how do you get the bycicle? i clicked on the bycicle and nothing happend, or do you need to donate more to the king to get the bike?

hey just to let you knoe that number 25. and 27. are both movie poster ok

you should add that

what does it mean when they put like a,b,b,c,c,c,a

how do you get the bycicle? i clicked on the bycicle and nothing happend, or do you need to donate more to the king to get the bike?
just what are you talking about? if your talking about a souveniere bycycle, you get that from your grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back