Every code there is

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think number 22 or 32 are a golden tamagotchi :lol:

Please tell me which one is golden tama B)

My character :(

By Akash :D
Most certainly 32.

But maybe it's better to wait until Bandai finishes the golden tamagotchi Souvenir.

i think the golden tamagotchi is 22. it's a bit obviouse don't you think? it's logic, you get the golden tamagotchi from the shops. all of the shop souveniers are 18, 19, 20, etc. etc.

some time sif u go onto tama town and put your user name in the codes arent always the same

:furawatchi:

IM A BIG TAMA FAN

The Pen code is NOT 63532 83637 it is actually

63532 86367

P.S. sorry if someone has already post this...

~♥Tigie♥~

Thanx for the codes! they really helped! :furawatchi:

Everyone!!!

I seriously need help because whenever I go to tamatown and then get a item password and forward that password into my version 3 tamagotchi, it doesn't work! The item arrives in my tamagotchi and then when i check souvenir and items the item i got from tamatown is not there.

HELP! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

numbers 25 and 27 are movie posters u might have not known cuz the time that u posted them might have been wen they were not out yet how would u kno right

:wacko: :wacko: B)

hey mimetchi_98 have u checked if they were in ur items cuz not all the password arent all soveriers or if it still doesn't work then u might just wanna return it and buy a new 1 ps if the people won't let u return it buy the same tama as urs from the same store then take the new tama and put the old tama in the box and return it :wacko:

WOW!!! :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: You sure know a lot of codes!!!

Thanks!!!!But the lamp is useful. :huh: Mine got 1000 points!

Somtimes you have bad luck when you get special items. (ex: shovel)

Thanks again!

thanks for the codes, but what does the cuckoo clock do? :eek: :eek: :D :huh: :eek: :eek:

I tryed it, and all my tama does is walk under it. :D

Seriously, what does it do?

what do u mean?u cant put letters in the shop or the password thing please help i want the love poshin :lol: :lol: B) B) :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back