Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two with my friend (Call her S) about webkinz:

We walk around with eachother alot at school. one time she was talking about her Friend James at the cottage and how his Lepaord is the worst leader ever (We have leaders, mine is my cow Samantha, her's is Ginger the Lepoard) she said "one time Jay and Christpoher (her Koala) were angry at eachother because of Jay spreading rumors about Christopher, so Chris bit him and..."

Then I interupted, "and Jay got rabies. The End"

and whe both started screaming in laughter XD

Another:

S is getting a Penguin, and her friend James (again) has a lil'kinz penguin named Sally. she's tiny. so, this is what she can picture:

(She's anming her penguin Timmy, kay?)

Timmy:HIYA SALLY! :D

Sally: D: your...b-big D:

Timmy: *santa laugh*

later, if they got into a fight..

Sally:*angry*

Timmy:BODYSLAM!

Sally:*looks up, huge shadow over her, is squished by Timmy*

I add:

2 hours later, at the hospital,

Doctor: She has a little pulse, but she'll survive

we laughed agian XD

Me and my friend were playing Hangman, but my friend renamed it Ham Man. then she drew a ham man xD

We were talking about the NHL trade deadline, and someone said Toronto should trade their whole team for Sidney Crosby.

I also got the normal "Alison Wentz, M.D." and crap from the person beside me xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I had to finsh my Music HW.

I saw Mr.H. Me: Hey Mr. H! I finished my music hw! Mr.H: Okay, you want to show me it? Me: Well its not finished-finished.... Mr.H: Well tell me when your finished-finished okay? Are you going here? *points to library* Me: No, I have to go to gym.

Today I dropped my books so the school pyshologist said :" HAHA ! You need help?" I'm like "WTF?! Yeah, duh. "

Yesterday I said something bad. XD I was w/ carrie. Me: When I saw ALL of those teachers I was like What the Hell?! Mr.G(the principal) said : "Hey ladies." i was like "OMG!!!!! @_@"

There was this lady who looked like Mrs.K so Carrie is like "IS THAT MRS.KOVACS!!!!" I said "Carrie that lady IS NOT Mrs.Kovacs....." I was right. The lady just like "Hi ladies."

Me and Carrie were talking about the teacher confrence. I said "Carrie next time we have a rehersal/audition lets go to the library!!" Carrie: "I have to take a picure! *pretends* I am Carrie from the Daily Teacher I'll take your picture, smile!!!"

Yesterday I wanted Carrie to take a picture of Scott, but she didn't.

I wrote this private message on my folder saying Matt with a HUGE heart around it. So Carrie saw it. I was doing my HW so Carrie kept trying to see the message.

Someone in spanish class yelled "DOWN ON HILARY!!!!!" and Senorita said : Mike thats innappropiate.

Carrie wanted to write "Mrs.Kovacs smells like...." on my Five Star Traper/binder. Me:No way!

Er,well yesterday me and some of the other kids in the challenge group were forced to go to a crappy 'Current Events Lunch' XP anyway,the challenge teacher was talking about these guys in like,Russia or Saudi Arabia or something who got arrested for flirting with girls (XD) and then she said "If you girls lived there,you'd have to go everywhere with your father or brother" and we're all moaning and stuff. And then the teacher goes "Well,you'd be protected!" and then this one guy Jon just yells "YEAH THERE'S ALOT OF RAPISTS OUT THERE!!!!!" we all just stare at him for a few seconds and then we all start cracking up!!!!! Oh and today when we were walking out to the portable from lunch,there was this guy walking around in the woods across the playground towards his truck and he was wearing these big,brown,baggy cover-alls and my friend Taylor just says to me "Look! It's Bigfoot!!!!" and when we get into the room I just say "Nice observation Taylor!" Then later,the principle just goes on the inercam and says "Testing 1,2." and I just say for my guided reading group to hear "Stalker." XD

Me, Sofie, Sara, and Nicole, and possibly Joe are planning to go to the mall. Monday's convo went something like "Can you Staruday?" Me and Joe yell "NO! We told you a million times Saturday is competition!". Then Nicole goes "How about Sunday?" Sara goes "No. Sorry." Tuesday was the same deal. But today...I go "How about Friday? After school?" Joe groans like "Sorry." Nicole, who is sooo annoyed goes "Let's go to the mall after school today? Okay!?" Me and Joe yell "WE HAVE REHEARSAL!!!"

And we're having the same problem planning our Chuck-E Cheese party. Yeah. Us. Five 8th graders. But, we're seriously serious about it.

Yesterday, in history, my group was talking about what we ate for breakfast. Jay goes "I had a waffle for breakfast!" Dylan goes "I had NOTHING for breakfast." I go "Yeah? Well, I had half a pop-tart for breakfast!" Jay stares at me all like "What about the other half?" I sigh and mutter "I was late so I couldn't eat it..." Then Dylan laughs. "See! It's YOUR fault you didn't requenkish...wait..." I giggle and say "You don't even know the word!" Dylan thinks for a few seconds before: "Replenish! It's replenish!"

OK, so there's this girl at my school who's obsessed w/ the Jonas Brothers. During our last math test, she shouted "JOE JONAS!!!!"

This one boy who's in all my classes always cuddles with this one stuffed leproad named Larry. Oh and he keeps laughing during when we're learning about rocks. Like face-reddening laughter.

LMAO.. XD

1) In waiting for second period to start, I was talking to my friends and then I said, "Chocolate coated whipped cream - CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!" XDDDDDD

2) I said to my besties, "Imagine a guy screaming and tumbling down a hill screaming, "CHOOOOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!" We started cracking up. XDDDDD

3) My friend pulled the most retarded face in the history of retarded faces when she slept over a couple of weeks ago. Pm me for the image.

And more but cant be stuffed writing. xD

~SG~

My friend was throwing candy at people, and I ran to get the candy and I tripped on the ice. I cut open my hands and knee on the pavement. I sat on the gorund for five minutes laughing. xD

The guys in my class were throwing around a dirty kleenex, so I used my flyswatter...I mean Science duotang with bug guts all over it as a weapon. xD

Today Allie threw a brown bag @ Sarzar.

I was reading a paper, so Timmy is like "That took 27 seconds!" Me: Your sooo pushy. Timmy : Time me. Ready? Go. Me: THAT TOOK 1 MIN AND 3 SECONDS!

We found out who got parts in the play! :D So this lady for some reason was wacthing this video in front of the part papers. So Mrs.C moves them and a new crowd forms. I said "w0000t! No one is a Cow ( I want to be a Cow. LOL)!!!!" My sister wants to be the PETA people, she protects the cows. XD When everybody in our Spanish class was screaming and hugging other Explorers, and saying their parts!

At our concert our pianoist/director said to the mic "TESTING 1 2 3"

Yesterday, I spent half of my lunch period to help Renee get her locker open. I sat down with about 5 minutes until we were all dismissed to the gym, and had to chug my orange juice.

In PE, we played a scooter-obstacle game. It was actually a lot of fun, besides the fact that you and your group had to hold hands or stay attatched some way throughout it. When we got finished, Joe was screaming at people, "GO FASTER! YOU CAN GO FASTER THAN THAT! COME ON!" He acted like he was totally aggravated... Then he turned around and smiled at me and told me he was happy. xDD

In health today, we were watching a video called Baby Jessica. It's about a little 18 month-old girl who gets stuck down a well in a backyard, and everybody who helps save her, all the health risks, etc. I told Renee I was just waiting for Lassie to come in. But noooo... xD

In PE today, I was actually quiet for 5 minutes, before I started jabbering again. In the locker room, Sarah was like 'You're INSANE!' because I was giggling, yelling, screaming,etc. She was like 'You can't be quiet!' and I was like 'Yeah I can! The beggining of PE I didn't speak at all, did I? Did I? Nuh-uh, no I didn't! I'm awesome!'

In art, Sara (different one) was saying something, but I thought she said that she was racist. And I was giving her this evil look the whole period and some of english, too. It doesn't sound funny...but it was....

My mom is a lunch moniter thingy so sh ewas talking and she put her hands up as if to say big and wacked Jay in the head, OMG that was funny. xD

Michael was banging his head on the table and when he went backwards he hit Andy RIGHT in the nose really hard, all you heard was CRRAACKKK. OMG that was hilarious.

The little kids were playing Jump Start Firstgrade when I was in teh library so I barge right into the class and start jumping up and down saying

"They look LIke they're having fun, can I play??? PLEEEAAAAZZSEEE???????"

It was so funny. xD

i was in class, and we were just talking around about stuff. my teaher said

"no matter how you live, where you go, or what you do, you're going to pi** someone off."

there was a long silence after that, so i said,

"so is that the meaning of life?"

In French Tanya asked me what an orangina was...

At lunch someone was talking about a party, and then Lozza said that we should play strip poker. (random, but still) I objected to this as I can't play poker and had no intention of losing, so Lizzie says that they'd make me drunk first. I say that I don't drink, and everyone looks at me as if I'm... mad or something. xD

Then Zoe forgot what a paper towel was.

In food tech today, we were cooking biscults. (I know, sad.)

We use gase ovens at school so when we were cooking these biscults, my friend pushed her tray back maybe a bit to far. xD One of the biscults caught fire!!! She said something to me like, "AHH! *Mumbles* FIRE!!!" So I said, "Your on fire!?" and she replyed with, "NO! My biscult is on fire!!!". So she pulled out the biscult and showed me the flame on the biscult. I was laughing my head off while she went to get the teacher.

I was at Eagle Bluff for a class trip (Its like a camp, it has highropes, etc, site) and we went as a group to the highropes course, so I did it perfect, and my crush 'D' was right behind me, his friend 'E' was behind him, and me and 'D' got across, but 'E' fell and the wire... landed in a not so nice place, you could hear him scream back at the dorms... It waz badd...... From the course you could hear every boy and counselor on the ground wince... But, I felt bad for him, it was still, incredibly hilareous once he gotted better.

Becca♥

Yesterday,this person was in the bathroom just on the toilet sitting.... o_O so I started tapping my feet the person DID NOT move! Me(I think shes dead... o_O) So I thought I should stay in my stall in case with she was crying. she FINALLY left, I was thinking. Me: (Wow! Today I saw the strangest thing! This girl was on the toilet for a long time! It was ONLY something you could see in the Annex!)

Today Colby signed my traper so Sarzar wanted to also, Sarzar wrote "Loser" Me: > : o Sarzar:No. No. Loser means me not you! Can I borrow a pencil? Me: Yeah right. *hands Sarzar a pencil* ---Art ends--- Sarzar: Oh! I found my pencil box, it was ALL the way down in the lost & found bin! Me: Huh. *earses Loser comment* I wanted to put Sarzar is a Loser.

My sister for some reason started to sing the Fried Dynamite theme song.

At art: Me:I'm so sad. I forgot to tell you to sign in my special frien heart... :-[ Colby: *puts her name twice, once in the heart and another spot.* Me:Yay! Colby: *Writes I <3 matt(my crush) on my traper.* Me: OMG. Colby: *writes I love Scott (my crush) on my traper* Me:*Smashes face in traper*

Today me and Colby were being the germaphobes we are! Sanitising every penicl, marker, earser we had.

today we had a bullying seminar. Somebody said "Say something in a different language." Me: (Can I say Radda Radda to a bully?) My crush,Nick said "Go to Tiger Sholmens, that bullying program." then Mrs.Byrant asked for anything else so Nick raised his hand Mrs.B:Yes Nick? Nick:Kick some butt! LOL

i was in class, and we were just talking around about stuff. my teaher said
"no matter how you live, where you go, or what you do, you're going to pi** someone off."

there was a long silence after that, so i said,

"so is that the meaning of life?"
So is that the meaning of life? LMAO!

i was in p.e., and our teaher was talking [by they way, he's extremely rude and sexist. and stupid. i'm not being rude- or lying]

mr. s was standing in the weight room, talking to us. he said

"stupid people in here!"

i said

"we aren't stupid."

he said

"i was talking about those kids misbehaveing."

"but you said 'people'."

"so? i wasn't talking about you!"

'what about the rest of the class?"

" i didn't mean all of them."

"but you said people. that's genrilizing."

"i wasn't genrilizing you."

"yes, you were."

then he yelled really loud

"fine! the people with referrals! is THAT BETTER FOR YA?"

"yes, actually." i said, crossing my arms.

then the bell rang. i have a way of ticking off my superiors.

bad thing? xD

One of my friends friends(I dont like her that much) was in the bathroom crying and I was standing behind her. Then all of a sudden I broke into 'Talk to the mirror, oh, choke back tears. And keep telling yourself that "I'm a diva!"' Everyone in there was staring at me..not as much funny, as random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back