Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason Me and Amanda were talking about Fruitflies in space. AGAIN. Then I was talking about the redbird Rally.
Mrs.Z was sad because I told her that I may have band lesson 8th period on half days. =D

Today I took a vase I made for SS home and it was still drying.... o_O;
lol i remember that XD

Well this one is funny XD Today in chorus, we have this concert called "California or bust!", okay so this student namd Jamir (A.K.A. Jay) says: "STEELLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!" My music teacher Mr.Sulyok: WAIT! NO! STELLA IS ON THE OTHER SIDE!" So Jamir actually made a mistake and said "Ohhhhh!!!!!!!!" nd then all the sudden, Jamir says: "STELLLAAA!" He runs around crazy O_O I'm like WTF?! lol and students were laughting! XD And Mike had A part, and these kids are supposed to choke him (not really choke him ;) ) So all the sudden he's like "CALI-FOR-NI-AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" While hes making a choking sound rofl XD

We were walking to the high school to practice for our choir concert today. Mrs. H got aggravated, made us get in a straight line before we left the building. Then we walked outside and everybody spread out in every which direction. We were even walking backwards.And later on, we found out that while we had to walk in the still-cold weather, she had a car. When she pulled up next to us, everybody was screaming that is was so unfair. xDD

In PE, we had to play a really stupid game.

It involved little scooters, lacrosse sticks, batting, bear crawling and crab walking. So interesting to watch. More fun to play.

So Joseph was screaming at everybody that they could totally bear crawl faster than that. Then he gave us his own demonstration. (Funnier than it sounds, trust me)

I walked up to my locker and started to do the combination. I guess I was tired, because I didn't notice that my lock had already been opened, because Matthew started laughing at me and told me that he had cracked it and opened it after I had left to go to math.
lol XD I liked the PE one more XD In our school, we have those stupid scooters too O_O but we only use em before thanksgiving. XD we play a gay turkey game XD

Well last year, in 5th grade, Mike in our art class used to say to our teacher Mrs. Kranchalk, he said "CRAYONS! I WANT TO MARRY A CRAYON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One time during recess this kid starting peeing on a tree. He got in really gigantic trouble, lolz.
OMG! Last year my friend Kurt did that same thing XD he said to me, sis and carrie, "I just peed" And i was lyk "OMFG! DON'T SAY THAT > ;) "

I remember some funny ones.

1) This happened in fifth grade. I was looking through a crayon box (I'm an idiot), and this one really scary looking girl (as in she looked like she was from a biker group) was next to me. I got one of the crayons and said the color out loud (Brick red!) The girl turns around and says "what did you say?" So to this day I'm known as Brick Red to her...

2)This happened today. My tech class went outside to try pop bottle rockets. My friend Trevor, and this guy Tam(Shortie) were chasing after the rocket as it landed. Tam got to the bottle first and tripped Trevor as he came. Trevor layed on the ground for about 5 minutes as the teacher got the bottle ready again. When Trevor stood up, the rocket launched. It landed right on him, he fell back over. He stood up and giggled I'm ok! (He was ok ^ ^ He said it made him smarter.)

3) My friend Alma and I(7th grade) were singing a song about barney....As we sang the song a boy in my math class(I had a crush on him back then) called us imature. Then in 5minutes I relized that He said that then I yelled Who are you calling imature?!(Lols.)

4)I decided to call everyone in my school using honorifics. My history teacher stood in one place for 20 minutes after I called him Sensei!

5)During a late start, I was in history while the teacher was talking about desktops and laptops I raised my hand and asked What's the difference. Everyone stared and I got red. My teach asked if I always turn red when people stared at me. I said yes. So for the next hour he made everyone stare at me....Lols

Those are just some ^ ^ more later!

Today was...a day....

In art (how unpredictable...), me and Sara had 'See You Again' (the one Miley song I don't mind that much) and were singing it in front of Nicole. And then we were printing our popart and were racing to see who's came out first. And even though Sara pressed print before me, mine came out first. I was like "YEAH!!!" and me and Joe were high-fiving each other while Sara sat there, whining.

In history, Marissa was trying to answer the question about the Indian Removal Act and she was like "They moved the Indians to land!!!" and we all started laughing...and were like "Were they in the ocean before?"

I have more from today, but am too lazy to type....

^ I'll save some for spring break. xD I have tons anyways...like the time when we were science...and today's lunch.

Ahaha. Like I said earlier, practicing for our choir concert... Only now, at the choir concert. ^^

I got there a little bit late, just when we were in the band room, not on stage... So I went with Rachel to go put the right shirt on, and hit the door on the way out.. And in... She was laughing hysterically at me...

While we were actually out on stage, we messed up our supposed-to-be-beautiful finaly of a Latin song. My choir teacher gave us all the death stare, that 'you did good. Just not good enough' look.

After we got off stage, the older grade boys got on stage, and did a [cool] song about Little Red Riding Hood. While they were singing, a guy came out in a red felt dress with a blonde wig on, and walked and skipped across the stage, then did the hair flip. xDDD It was so hilarious.

After our all-choir, all grade finaly, when we went backstage again, then to the girls bathroom. Everybody in the restroom broke out in song... Our version of Kyrie Kanon. It was the opera version. We were loud, too, so when we came out, anybody near the entrance kind of stared at us all. ^^"

It was a lot of fun, aside from the actual singing part. xDDD

Yesterday I was walking to Chorus and I opened the door and held it for Scott and I aciddently touched his chest... @_@ (Like where your heart is located: w/ my arm...)

On Monday I wrote "PARTY LIKE A FRUITFLY" on my planner in the To Do section ( To do- Party like a fruitfly ) so today I showed Eric and he siad outloud "PARTY LIKE A FRUITFLY."

Yesterday Mrs.H made a song... o_O; "The Roman Empire is falling down falling down. The Roman Empire is falling down; do you know why?" Then 7th period SS kids were singing that on the way to science...... o_O;

Once in LA i was singing party like a Rockstar.

Once in math I said OMG so no one in Math understood.

Once in Math I made Mrs.Z's compy crash because I wanted to show Briana what a Baritone(brass) was.

Today we had a POINTLESS lesson in Science: Which Kool-Aid tasted better? Reg. Kool-aid or Shop-rite Brand Kool-aid? So #1 was Kool-aid w/ 1000 ML of H2o tasted like crap. #2 Was 500ML of H2o tasted good ^_^ . Cup A was okay it was warm but bitter. Cup B was VERY sweet( tasted maybe like 4 cups of sugar) and cold. Both were 1000 ML of H2o. Kool aid B (Shop-R) was the best recipe.

For some reason I was laughing (to my self) when I saw Mr.Hanna drink from the water fountain.

Today I said "LOLers." Timmy "What?" Me: "I said LOL"

This girl (M) and I were "working" on a Social Studies project. We were actually looking at one of those Believe it or Not books. We opened it up to a random page to find...a huge photo of a creepy-looking bald monkey with huge ears. "OH MY GOD!" we both screamed at the same time. My best friend B (the one from the The Man story) said, "Hey, that looks like my Grandpa!" Everybody was looking at the monkey and laughing. I turned to this guy, R, (the guy who asked to be called The Man) and said: "Hey R it's you!" Later on our way to our next class I told him that since he looked like the monkey he looked like B's Grandpa. He yelled "HEY!" and ran over to me and pushed me. I yelled "Don't push me!♥" back at him. (How creative.) <3<3

My best friend B is, well, to be honest a dumb blond and proud of it. At lunch today she thought that Pearl Harbor was a war and during the Pearl Harbor war they attacked Ellis Island. She thought Ellis Island was in Hawaii. She also thought Canada was to the east (we live in the US) until I told her it was in the north. o.o

This topic can never die out. I simply have too many moments to have that happen. (By the way, our break doesn't start until the 20th and I have at least one funny moment per day. =D)

This girl (M) and I were "working" on a Social Studies project. We were actually looking at one of those Believe it or Not books. We opened it up to a random page to find...a huge photo of a creepy-looking bald monkey with huge ears. "OH MY GOD!" we both screamed at the same time. My best friend B (the one from the The Man story) said, "Hey, that looks like my Grandpa!" Everybody was looking at the monkey and laughing. I turned to this guy, R, (the guy who asked to be called The Man) and said: "Hey R it's you!" Later on our way to our next class I told him that since he looked like the monkey he looked like B's Grandpa. He yelled "HEY!" and ran over to me and pushed me. I yelled "Don't push me!♥" back at him. (How creative.) <3<3
My best friend B is, well, to be honest a dumb blond and proud of it. At lunch today she thought that Pearl Harbor was a war and during the Pearl Harbor war they attacked Ellis Island. She thought Ellis Island was in Hawaii. She also thought Canada was to the east (we live in the US) until I told her it was in the north. o.o

This topic can never die out. I simply have too many moments to have that happen. (By the way, our break doesn't start until the 20th and I have at least one funny moment per day. =D)
Our Spring Break isn't until March 20 or 22?

Today I came back from 1st hour to see my lock, flipped.

My locker neighbor apparently thought it would be funny. He already knew my combination (he cracked it..) and but it on backwards.

So I had to get on my knees and do it backward, and was almost late for Spanish. xDDD

Shane and Evan had apparently been talking about a rabbit that had gotten it's head cut off (I have no idea) and Evan said, "Oh my god, did it die?!" We all just stared for a moment. xD

Shane was making fun of me during study hall... Then he took Maria's drawing of a girl, and made it so it supposedly looked like me, about to jump into water with sharks in it. I told him he was a lovely artist, and he said it was one of his natural talents. (In the drawing, 'my' mouth was crooked, and everything was wavy. xD)

Today, in art, we were watching this boring movie documentary. But my friends and I always find a way.... we passed the stupidest notes, made random gestures, and mouthed words to the class, and made faces.

In history, Marissa was freaking out. Again. But I was "Lemme see your nails..." because they were hot pink. I looked at them and then said "I like them..." softer than I expected, due to my awful throat. And Marissa whispered "Thanks!" And then she and Alec were looking up Lamborghinis and Ferraris. Except Alec kept spelling it 'Farrarri.'

Yaaay. 'Tis still alive ^.^

I'm bored, so I may as well tell you guys some funny moments from hockey. xD

Once my whole team was waiting for the coaches to come in the dressing room and go over our plays and all that, so we started singing Low. It was funny, becuase you could hear my horrible singing over everyone else's xD

Whenever my team wins, this one girl hugs me. Or the other goalie. Whoever played the game xD

Once at a tournament, my team brought a Hannah Montana CD to listen to in the dressing room. (Lucky me <.<) So I got ready as fast as I could so I could listen to some FOB and P!ATD on my MP3 Player. I went up to someone on my team, and I put Soulja Boy on full blast and it scared the CRAP outta her xD This isn't funny, more interesting: Then the next game, I hook up my MP3 Player to the CD player and put on some FOB. Pretty much everyone except for liek one person starts freaking out like "FOB SUCKS, ALLIE! WE ARE GONNA LISTEN TO HM >:3" Then the forced me to unplug my MP3 from the CD Player, so I went outside and listened to some GOOD music again. Funny moment: I put Teenager by MCR on, and everyone started singing along, and one girl was like "Teenagers scare the living...poop! Outta me!' xD

Today I pushed Timmy then he shoved me and I punched him. LOL.

I was talking to Mr.Hanna about band and flutes so I was going to Math and I saw him and started talking but I saw my friens were ahead of me so Mr.Hanna and me were talking so I had to lean back.

I had study hall today, and Shane ended up sitting right behind behind me. I have more than 400 pages of my book left to read in about two weeks, and the entire time, he was poking me in the back and saying, "Oh my gosh, look at this, Janna, it's the Titanic. Oh my gosh, Janna, look! Look at this door!" He was showing me things in his book, about... Ancient and famous things in history.

People were playing phone wars on our bus. Any time anybody said something into the three cell phones, it kept repeating. It was unusually funny.

Right before we started capture the football, me and Joseph were talking. We started calling eachother losers, joking, because we were on different teams. So, right before we started the game, he put his flag belt (unlatched) around my neck from behind and laughed like a maniac. Then I threw it at him, called him a loser, and went to my side of the gym. xDDD Then we were doing the loser sign at eachother throughout the game. ^^

So, after I get my haircut over spring break, Sara is coming over to teach me how to use a straightener. And she'll be experimenting with my curlers. If I find them.

Okay. I'll tell you the science story. It was hailing, almost snowing (Very rare in Texas apparently) sometime last week. I think Thursday. But yeah. So, Chris yells "IT'S SNOWING!!!" and half the class runs to the door leading out and stare out, me at the back. I'm 4 foot 11 inches, and jumping up over everyone else in front of me. Most of them are at least 5 feet something inches. And I'm yelling "I." Jump. "Can't." Jump. "SEE!" Jump.

In art, we got assigned our groups for are plastic people (long story...won't bother explaining). And before, I was alone, Sara and Nicole together, and Joe and Sofie in another. But our teacher changed it, and I feel really bad, because me and Sara basically switched places. So I gave Sara a hug. And she hugged me back till she figured out that she was alone. Then she pushed me away, and I chased her, trying to make her feel better. I'm such an awesome friend! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back