Games that annoy you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgaea - Boring characters Boring game. Leveling up is a chore.

Most RPGS - Look, I don't like RPS, okay?

Nintendogs - Cute at first, very boring as the time moves on.

[SIZE=13pt] > ;) Lets see...[/SIZE] 

•All Disney games. (They need to die. D:)

•Pokemon Ranger. > :)

•Pokemon Colosseum (It brought disgrace to the Pokemon Stadium games >:/)

•Pokemon Ranch (Need I say more. D:)

•Barbie games

•Nintendogs (D: Icky~)

Annnnnnnd~ Thats pretty much it! >:3

Grroar~ I'm bashing a lot of Pokemon Games today! T.T"
I just wanted to set some facts straight here.

•All Disney games. (They need to die. D:) - Not ALL Disney games are bad. True you have an opinion, but have you tried all of them?

•Pokemon Ranger. > :( - Pokemon Ranger was actually pretty good, aside from the characters being nature loving morons.

•Pokemon Colosseum (It brought disgrace to the Pokemon Stadium games >:/) - It can't bring disgrace to the Pokemon Stadium games because here is one fact: It is NOT a Pokemon Stadium game, it never was, and it never will be. It's the first 3D Pokemon RPG on a game console, It's just like the gameboy ones but in 3D, and you steal other Pokemon.

•Pokemon Ranch (Need I say more. D:) - That's not even a game, so it shouldn't be on that list, it's a storage system with a few bonuses, that's it.

•Barbie games - I agree with you on this, they are lame.

•Nintendogs (D: Icky~) - Nintendogs was okay at first, up until they released dozens of different ones.

[SIZE=7pt]Shooting games, Nintendogs, Dogz and that stuff, sports games [/SIZE]

=(

Chickenz! Lol! Ummm Animal Crossing gets a little boring after a while. And so does Tamagotchi Corner Shop. Ugh.I love super mario brothers for ds. Jak and Dexter is seriously annoying me. I cant pass it!

Chickenz! Lol! Ummm Animal Crossing gets a little boring after a while. And so does Tamagotchi Corner Shop. Ugh.I love super mario brothers for ds. Jak and Dexter is seriously annoying me. I cant pass it!
AnimalCrossing is a bit odd, if ya know what i mean.

Super Mario Galaxy - It takes my 10 years to defeat Bowser each time. -.-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - I can't get past the stupid Evil Shadow..things. Whatever you call it. xP

Paper Mario (N64 game on the Wii): I can't get past the Mountain.

That's about it.
Super Mario Galazy was one of the, um, easier games for me, although the last Bowser level ('Fate of the Universe') was slightly difficult. I like platformers, as they are straightfoward.

I hate role-playing games. It seems I can't beat any of them, not something simple like Pokemon, and never something like Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. I also don't like games that take only one hour to beat.

I bet you never heard of it but

CHICKEN INVADERS!!!!

ugh

All you do is roam around in this space ship killing chickens with lazer guns

that want to attack earth because people eat KFC. Its like WTH? Cant you

think of something better >_>

Sorry if im going mental

Runescape ~ Curses... My mom caught me on it when I was seven and she saw a curse and said no more Runescape.Some Disney Games ~ I like Spectrobes...

Super Paper Mario ~ I can't eat the LAST CHAPTER. I hate having to beat the last chapter or level of things and even a guide doesn't help.

Super Mario Galaxy ~ You can't expect me to get all those friggin' stars. Seriously.

I like the last two but they're hard.
In my opinion Super Paper Mario is easy and awesome. I'm 11 (now) and I completed it in under 20 hours when I was just 10.

I'll give you help if you want. You're stuck on the Super Dimentio, right? Well, use your Ultra/Super Shroom Shakes and use bowser and slim combo. Bowser's breath helps when the boss squats, but turn into mario and get high up and then turn into Bowser and fire breath on the Boss's head and then jump on the bosses head. Max damage!

-------------

I like most games even those you and many think are rubbish but I do hate the following:

GTA, Manhunt, Hitman and that with over swearing, blood and sex mixed in with sick humor.

Catz, Dogz, Ponyz, Alienz, Monsterz, Tigerz, Pooz, Pet Rockz, Fishez, Ratz, Mousez, Turkeyz, Figz, Orangez, Applez, Hamsterz, Guinea Pigz, Horsez, Dalekz, Wormz and all those rip-offs of Nintendogs by Ubisoft.

Mind Quiz, MyCoach and Super Brain Tease, rip offs of Brain Training (also by Ubisoft!)

SEGA's latest tie-ins like Iron Man, The Golden Compass and The Incredible Hulk.

Rip-offs of Wii Sports by third parties and people think they're official and they are really rubbish copycats that are far from good, such as Deca Sports, Big Beach Sports, Game Party and Carnival Games.

All you do is roam around in this space ship killing chickens with lazer gunsthat want to attack earth because people eat KFC. Its like WTH? Cant you

think of something better >_>
LMFAO. That sounds like a genius game xD

I also can't stand NinjaBread Man. You're a ninja gingerbread man and I would totally own at the game if the jump was the A button rather than moving the Nunchuck up <.<

I also Hate.

Super Mario 64 ( N64,wii shop game,DS game= DS version how do they expect me to Find 150 stars. N64 version+Wii shop version=colors weird annoying controls.

Madagascar (Xbox) How is this supposed to entertain us. I beat it in one day no cheats or tips neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back