Games that annoy you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also Hate.

Super Mario 64 ( N64,wii shop game,DS game= DS version how do they expect me to Find 150 stars. N64 version+Wii shop version=colors weird annoying controls.

Madagascar (Xbox) How is this supposed to entertain us. I beat it in one day no cheats or tips neither.
Super Mario 64 was great in my opinion. You sound like you haven't played many old games. If you don't like the Classic Controller try the Gamecube one and vice versa.

The real N64 version had okay controls as well. The colors were wierd since it's an old game and it's a mario game :D . How do they expect you to find even more stars in Galaxy and Sunshine?

Super Mario 64 was great in my opinion. You sound like you haven't played many old games. If you don't like the Classic Controller try the Gamecube one and vice versa.The real N64 version had okay controls as well. The colors were wierd since it's an old game and it's a mario game :D . How do they expect you to find even more stars in Galaxy and Sunshine?
In mario sunshine its pretty easy all you gotta do is clean up messes.In Mario galaxy USA version there is only 60 stars.

Theres 120 stars in SMG the USA Version, you only need 60 to beat it.

ANYWAY

I really don't like games that look overrated and seem to be the talk of the whole school.

I always want to talk about EarthBound or Smash Bros. and everybody else seems to be talking about Halo or some other XBOX360 game. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Runescape and all, but how everyone swears and cheats really drives me up walls.

Dogz. Its cute, but boring.

The new SSB or any new mario game. i really prefer oldsckool mario. old skool anything really.

-Runescape

-Imagine Fashion Designer... x_x

-Final Fantasy 9(NO OFFENSE)

THE WORST GAME ON EARTH IS.....

Wii Music...

In Wii Music, players use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to control a six member band with a combination of motions and button presses. The game supports up to four players, and in the single player mode the player can control up to four of their bandmates. Forty instruments are available to play, including guitar, trumpet, bongo drums, maracas and marimba. Play.com claims a UK release date of 27th June 2008, with pre-orders available for £32.99, though this date has now passed, proving it to be untrue.

I heard they have a french horn in one game nearby wii music. Like Marching Band or something..:| They hold the flute the wrong way and the french horn is held the wrong way, Trumpet has a problem(Too many valves or something...).. > : ( *Goes Crazy*

~RT

*I'm still crazy xD*

How can you judge Wii Music when you don't have it. The worst game ever is undoubtedly Iron Man!!!

In mario sunshine its pretty easy all you gotta do is clean up messes.In Mario galaxy USA version there is only 60 stars.
Yeah, but galaxy is harder, stars are worth more.

Super Mario Galaxy ~ You can't expect me to get all those stars. Seriously
Thats how I felt when my friend gave me her Super Mario 64 DS.

I'm doing well though, as I have all 4 characters, and only need 7 more stars before I can get up that never ending staircase thingy.

Back to topic: Two words-Pokemon trozei. I got it for someone as a present and the music now drizes me insane everytime I see them.

:huh: TamagotchiGirl2007 :)

Games that annoy me are ones that as soon as the game starts your like wha...? What now? And some Disney Mickey games where the slightest thing can hurt you. >_> Some old games annoy me too. I love Zelda, but the original ones bother me because of the graphics. I can't really blame them because they are from the 80's. Don't get me wrong they are decent games though.

I loved Super Mario 64 and Super Mario 64 DS. Also, Dogz being a ripoff of Nintendogs. Didn't like the original Dogz come out like ages ago. I remember having it when DS's didn't even exist. o_o

I got more >xD

I like these games but heres whats in them that annoys me

Animal Crossing: Resetti... We are all busy people and not have the time to save.and hes a pain in the butt to deal with when you don't save.

Zelda Oot: Hey! Listen! LOOK! HEY! HEY! HEY! NAVI IS ANNOYING! Also Tingle in Majoras mask...

Duck hunt: The duck hunt dog... he laughs at your failure... i wish he was shootable

10. Pokemon Trozei

Floating pokemon heads in a bejeweled-styled game. I've never seen a worse combination. There are horrible graphics, and it ruins the concept of POKEMON. Dude, definitely the worst pokemon spin-off ever.

9. Harry Potter

I downloaded a rom of this, and it almost blew my brains out. IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYABLE!? I mean, I literally fell asleep. No joke. For an hour, you walk around the castle and avoid Snape. Poor Snape gets no love.

8. Pokemon Green

Shoot me now please. I mean, I know it was one of the first pokemon games, but have you seen the sprites?! Holy shoot, it's just blinding! Here's some proof:

Is Charizard Doing The Hokey Pokey?

Just... WTF...

Ummm... No Comment.

7. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

This game is just... so lacking. It takes away all the fun from older Pokemon games. The game took me 30 hours to beat. That's a record. As for other Pokemon games, maybe 80 hours. They're alot more fun and action packed.

6. Runescape

Filled with illiterate n00bs. It would be half decent without that. And if you die... you lose all your items. Wtf...?

5. Sonic R

Whoo. It's a slow-paced sonic game... make any sense?

4. Cooking Mama

Um. No. Just... no.

3. Mario Fundamentals

Just what I always wanted to do, play go fish with Mario.

2. Pokemon Ranger

I swear this was the most plotless, annoying game in the history of Pokemon games.

1. Ubisoft's Nintendog Ripoffz

They just make me mad. ._.

I mean, you get an animal, take care of it for 2 weeks, then it either dies or the game ends. And like, it takes you 2 hours to clean up Poo in the game. Honestly, does that make sense?

Pokemon Trozei is a respectable game. One of the BEST spin-offs of the lot. If you didn't like it, check out Dash, Channel, Hey You Pikachu and Box. Seriously, expectations these days.

Green was Japan's first try on Pokemon so they tried chibi images. Play it properly, man it's fun! As for D/P, I think the Wi-fi is great. They just made it easier for new pokemon game owners.

And most MMORPGs have illiterate people. Trust me they're actually games+chatrooms not just games.

Theres 120 stars in SMG the USA Version, you only need 60 to beat it.
ANYWAY

I really don't like games that look overrated and seem to be the talk of the whole school.

I always want to talk about EarthBound or Smash Bros. and everybody else seems to be talking about Halo or some other XBOX360 game. :(
i feel the same exact way. LIST:

guitar hero (what's up with music games?) :p

petz series (why would i want to raise a ICE SKATER?!) :(

call of duty and halo are the same thing. ;)

whatever you say, nintendo people aren't exactly geniuses....

B) cecib

[1] Pokemon Trozei is a respectable game. One of the BEST spin-offs of the lot. If you didn't like it, check out Dash, Channel, Hey You Pikachu and Box. Seriously, expectations these days.
Green was Japan's first try on Pokemon so they tried chibi images. Play it properly, man it's fun! As for D/P, I think the Wi-fi is great. They just made it easier for new pokemon game owners.

[2] And most MMORPGs have illiterate people. Trust me they're actually games+chatrooms not just games.
[1] Trozei is the most terrible pokemon game in the history of terrible pokemon games. The pixeling was horrible, bad quality, it was boring, just, ew ._. it isn't that we have high expectations, it's just that the game sucked.

Just look at it =/

[2] I don't see how the fact it is a chatroom is an excuse for a bunch of people looking like idiots. And the game sucked, too. Runescape is a place illiterate n00bs go to rendezvous.

Games I hate~

Runescape- All the reasons stated by me, and. . . everyone else on the site.

Maplestory- Overrated =/ it took three hours to download, so that I can suckishly fight with this chibi, badly pixeled, ugly excuse for a character. And it's boring D: It's like, you sit there, you hit these buttons, and it does the same thing over and over. Way overrated. And the enemies? They are like, foxes and mushrooms D: I dun wanna killz a fox ._. I've already given up on the game. It's a waste of my time when I could be doing other things. And, much like Runescape, it's a n00b campsite. All together, it is my worst nightmare.

If there is more, I will list them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back