Games that annoy you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[1] Trozei is the most terrible pokemon game in the history of terrible pokemon games. The pixeling was horrible, bad quality, it was boring, just, ew ._. it isn't that we have high expectations, it's just that the game sucked.Just look at it =/

[2] I don't see how the fact it is a chatroom is an excuse for a bunch of people looking like idiots. And the game sucked, too. Runescape is a place illiterate n00bs go to rendezvous.

Games I hate~

Runescape- All the reasons stated by me, and. . . everyone else on the site.

Maplestory- Overrated =/ it took three hours to download, so that I can suckishly fight with this chibi, badly pixeled, ugly excuse for a character. And it's boring D: It's like, you sit there, you hit these buttons, and it does the same thing over and over. Way overrated. And the enemies? They are like, foxes and mushrooms D: I dun wanna killz a fox ._. I've already given up on the game. It's a waste of my time when I could be doing other things. And, much like Runescape, it's a n00b campsite. All together, it is my worst nightmare.

If there is more, I will list them.
Yeah I kinda agree with you on Runescape. It has SNES graphics or something. It's also a sucky game. Maplestory is alright but screws PCs. It's also n00bish.

And Trozei is a puzzle game. Puzzle games don't have good graphics. I've got it and at first I couldn't stop playing it 'till I got to a hard level. It was also cheap, I got a new one for £15 ($30) which is a good price in the UK (we get everything more expensive here!) Tetris DS didn't have good graphics, nor did Picross DS or Pokemon Puzzle League. All good puzzle games are very underrated due to their poor graphics. This isn't a proper pokemon game. It's a puzzle game, just a liscensed clone of Zoo Keeper with the animals replaced with Pokemon.

I just remebered another game that annoys me: The new Spyro the Dragon games.Compare this clip the very first game to the new stuff.

Also, I would like to mention That back then (Although not shown in the clip.) that Sparx had this really cute kazoo voice. He was also Spyro healh meter. Gems meant money back then... There were lives, too. I'd better stop before I get carried away...

:( TamagotchiGirl2007 :)

Super Mario Galaxy - It takes my 10 years to defeat Bowser each time. -.-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - I can't get past the stupid Evil Shadow..things. Whatever you call it. xP
D: !!!!!!!

I agree with the Paper Mario thing though, that game is REALLY lame.

But Twilight Princess?! I have a hard time with those things too, but. . . Meh, it's your opinion.

Mine would be:

Super Mario Bros. 2

The Incredibles

Pac-Man Fever - SUCH A RIPOFF OF MARIO PARTY!

... I could go on forever, I really could.

Horsez

i TRIED to play it and it was so confusing. I mean wtf it doesn't even give any instructions on how to do something!!!

Um that's it For now....

Horsez

i TRIED to play it and it was so confusing. I mean wtf it doesn't even give any instructions on how to do something!!!

Um that's it For now....
My sis has that game.

-runescape

-guitar hero.. no offense

@Jay: Sorry If I was rude about the Music Wii, If I can, I WILL delete the post/paragraph. =)

Thanks... RT

Ah, the endless list for me:

•Original Zelda- although amazing because it's Zelda, it's impossibly hard to beat.

•Any Disney Movie/Show/Actor games- That means you Miley Cyrus, High School Musical, and the Fairly Odd Parents

•Nintendogs

•Any variation of the original game "Sims"

•Runescape

•Almost every AddictingGames game

•Guitar Hero for Nintendo DS. (Bad idea in itself.)

It may be confusing at first, but Ultimate Alliance gets better.

I hope no one says Okami, which is without doubt the best game on Wii.

I just wanted to set some facts straight here.

•All Disney games. (They need to die. D:) - Not ALL Disney games are bad. True you have an opinion, but have you tried all of them?

•Pokemon Ranger. > :eek: - Pokemon Ranger was actually pretty good, aside from the characters being nature loving morons.

•Pokemon Colosseum (It brought disgrace to the Pokemon Stadium games >:/) - It can't bring disgrace to the Pokemon Stadium games because here is one fact: It is NOT a Pokemon Stadium game, it never was, and it never will be. It's the first 3D Pokemon RPG on a game console, It's just like the gameboy ones but in 3D, and you steal other Pokemon.

•Pokemon Ranch (Need I say more. D:) - That's not even a game, so it shouldn't be on that list, it's a storage system with a few bonuses, that's it.

•Barbie games - I agree with you on this, they are lame.

•Nintendogs (D: Icky~) - Nintendogs was okay at first, up until they released dozens of different ones.
[SIZE=13pt] :) Time for my epic come back...[/SIZE]

•All Disney games. (They need to die. D:) - Not ALL Disney games are bad. True you have an opinion, but have you tried all of them?

Have YOU tried them all?

Trust me. The majority of them aren't that great. And I doubt ever will be. Besides, thats what reviews are for.

•Pokemon Ranger. > :eek: - Pokemon Ranger was actually pretty good, aside from the characters being nature loving morons.

:p Now, I really have no right to bash this game. Considering that I've never played it. (lulz) But I dunno...It just made me mad. O_O" lol

•Pokemon Colosseum (It brought disgrace to the Pokemon Stadium games >:/) - It can't bring disgrace to the Pokemon Stadium games because here is one fact: It is NOT a Pokemon Stadium game, it never was, and it never will be. It's the first 3D Pokemon RPG on a game console, It's just like the gameboy ones but in 3D, and you steal other Pokemon.

Well, I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a third volume of the Pokemon Stadium series. And even if it wasn't...I still didn't enjoy the game. :/

Alot of talking...And blah, blah blah. D:

•Pokemon Ranch (Need I say more. D:) - That's not even a game, so it shouldn't be on that list, it's a storage system with a few bonuses, that's it.

Well, technically it is a game. Considering that it was rated as a game. And made as a game. And sold as a game. Of course...It isn't much of a game, due to the fact they didn't do so well on it. ]:...T.T

•Barbie games - I agree with you on this, they are lame.

:) woot

•Nintendogs (D: Icky~) - Nintendogs was okay at first, up until they released dozens of different ones.

xD No comment...!

[SIZE=13pt]THAT IS ALL! >:V[/SIZE]

Puzzle De Harvest Moon -WTF? its just a word puzzle and match cards!

Runescape - terrible graphics, and it takes FOREVER just to kill a Pedestrian, even at level 20 >.>

Pokemon Yellow - That Pikachu is useless. end. of. FREAKIN. Story.

Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde - You have a weapon that does NOTHING!

I could go on, but I wont.

I love barbie games xD They ARE meant for younger girls though. I had this one when I was 7 and loved it.

But anyway!

Runescape: Graphics are horrid.

Maplestory: Takes FOREVER to install. And it sucks, I couldn't figure out the controls. And it takes FOREVER to kill one of those blue snail things. TO MUCH FRIGGEN SNAILS.

Sims for the Gamecube: You can only have one character, and unlike the REAL Sims for PC, you have to do certain stuff. Like tasks. Ghey.

Most of the games at Nick Arcade: Euw.

That one MMO on CN: Not Fusionfall. That other one. It looks like any other MMO online.

Fusionfall: I have yet to be accepted into BETA. But the Design plans look pretty decent. It's the fact that the design of the website changes awesome CN shows from The Kids Next Door to Anime. How Original. T_T Though the game itself seems cool. I guess I will see when it comes to public in Fall.

NEOPETS: EUW.

Any website made from the Neopets company: Simple. RIP OFF.

Nintendogs: Well I DO admit that when you first play it, it IS fun. But soon you realize it's boring.

Beavis and Butthead for the SNES: Graphics are expected from being from 1995. But all you do in each level is knock some fat dude with a beard out, collect stuff, Fart in people's faces, Knock lockers over. Suckish. A disgrace to Beavis and Butthead.

Dragonball Z Budokai for Gamecube: Like any other fighting game. Except it takes FOREVER to knock a opponent out. So this games fails OVER 9000 TIMES. (I got it for X-Mas as my mom couldn't find a Naruto game that didn't suck)

Naruto Clash of Ninja 1: Well it's basic and simple. Graphics are decent. Not alot of playable characters. And the specials are kind of lame. None of the cool characters.

Super Mario: Pretty fun. Until you reach the end, "Sorry Mario! Your Princess is in another castle!" WTF. D: Not ONCE have I got to Princess Peach.

Final Fantasy: Uhm... T_T It is fun and I would love to play it. But when Sephiroth kills Aerith (Whatever her name is) EPIC WIN. I thought it was funny how everyone overreacted to this. Though it was annoying. Way to go killing Aerith, Seph!

Super Mario Sunshine: You need to pass the same area claiming to be different levels like 50 billion times. But is fun.

Guitar Hero for DS: Lame idea is lame.

More to come later.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sims 2 PetsYou have to be a gay vet and its a waste of my money.
Is that for the DS?

If it is, I've played it and it sucks. I don't get why they obnly give you an egg to cook when your person is like starving. >.> It's just a dumb game. . .

I hate CP now that Disney has taken over.

Narnia for SP really annoys me because I can't seem to get out of a feild, but that may just be my fault.

Dogs is fun at first, then incredibly boring.

I don't really have a lot of games, but I might think of others later.

Okay, we get it that Runescape sucks. I think it blows and spits.

Maple Story didn't take long to install if you are on a good PC. There is an opion screen that shows you were you can configre your controls. I don't like level grinding games, hench RPGS are not a thing for me.

Beavis and Butthead wasn't for the NES, it was for the SNES and the Sega.

Not everyone overracted to Aeris' death. It wasn't sad at all.

Super Mario games - It's what's expected and pretty much saved the gaming market back in the 80's.

*ahem*

Most RPGS - Some are okay, I.E the Battle Network Series, Megaman Star Froce and some lesser known RPGS like Lunar, Brave Fencer Musashi and Xenogears. Most RPGS turn me off due to the same, cliche bishie hero who has the same personailty as a speed bump and has this bimbo gal who falls for him. Then they save the world. Rinse and repeat.

Graphic Mongers - Biggest video game petpeeve to me and alot others. Most complain that they won't play a game, due to graphics. Much like people made a deal over Megaman 9 being in 8-bit and not their beloved 3Dness. Megaman was once tried in 3D (Megaman X7). It didn't do well. Graphics shouldn't matter in most games.

Insert here any video game fangirl and fanboy who take their fanbase to the biggest thing. - Okay, we get it you adore your game series so much. Don't treat it like a cult. I am lookin' at you Disgaea/NIS fanbase, Halo and Final Fantasy fans.

Console wars - This shouldn't even be explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back