Games that annoy you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we get it that Runescape sucks.  I think it blows and spits.
Maple Story didn't take long to install if you are on a good PC.  There is an opion screen that shows you were you can configre your controls.  I don't like level grinding games, hench RPGS are not a thing for me.

Beavis and Butthead wasn't for the NES, it was for the SNES and the Sega.

Not everyone overracted to Aeris' death.  It wasn't sad at all.

Super Mario games - It's what's expected and pretty much saved the gaming market back in the 80's.

*ahem*

Most RPGS -  Some are okay, I.E the Battle Network Series, Megaman Star Froce and some lesser known RPGS like Lunar, Brave Fencer Musashi and Xenogears.  Most RPGS turn me off due to the same, cliche bishie hero who has the same personailty as a speed bump and has this bimbo gal who falls for him.  Then they save the world.  Rinse and repeat.

Graphic Mongers - Biggest video game petpeeve to me and alot others.  Most complain that they won't play a game, due to graphics.  Much like people made a deal over Megaman 9 being in 8-bit and not their beloved 3Dness.  Megaman was once tried in 3D (Megaman X7).  It didn't do well.  Graphics shouldn't matter in most games.

Insert here any video game fangirl and fanboy who take their fanbase to the biggest thing.  - Okay, we get it you adore your game series so much.  Don't treat it like a cult.  I am lookin' at you Disgaea/NIS fanbase, Halo and Final Fantasy fans.

Console wars - This shouldn't even be explained.
Well I mean the Death thing was funny. All the overreacting fanboys/girls. I found it sorta epic. But the biggest turndown I have to see in FF yet. Even if I don't play it.

-Beavis and Butthead. I meant SNES. I keep getting the 2 confused. T^T

Now I shall go look up Console Wars.

Oh, and most games not made by Nintendo for the Wii. Alot of them seem cheap for some reason.

The reason why Wii games are cheap, is because Nintendo appeals to all ages, rather then targeting the Teen to adult crowd. PS3 games are pricey. $34.99 to $49.99 for a Wii game seems decent in my case.

DragonFable

AdventureQuest

MechQuest

MapleStory

Runescape

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (And anything related to it)

Mario Kart Wii (Skill in that game has been shelved for Luck)

Pokemon Ranger

Club Penguin

Meteroid Prime 3: Corruption

Pokemon: Gold and Silver

Guitar Hero 1 (JUST 1. 2 and 3 are EPIC!)

Super Paper Mario

Mario Party: 1,3,4,6,7,8 (2 and 5 are good)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddeon (Deception>Armageddeon,IMO)

Fire emblem: 5,6,7,8

Wii Sports

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Nintendogs...

I could go on with this, but I'll stop here. I'll post more later.

Hmmm....

I don't really know. I play mainly Pokemon games, AC:WW, AC (gamecube), GTA Vice City and San Andres, Guitar Hero, and Nintendogs.

DragonFableAdventureQuest

MechQuest

MapleStory

Runescape

Pokemon Ranger

Club Penguin

Super Paper Mario

Wii Sports

Nintendogs...

[SIZE=13pt]Omigosh! Someone who doesn't like FF:CC D:[/SIZE]

Thats a first for me. x] lol

I thought the game was pretty fun and entertaining. :p

x3 (Well, thats at least what I thought.)

The ending of the game was somewhat weird though. O_Olulz

Meh list of listyness:

1. Dewy's Adventure- Annoying sounds, annoying controls, annoying game.

2. Chibi-Robo- It would have been alright... except for when they spoke. It got too annoying x_x

3. Pikmin 1&2- Annoying sounds, again. And my brother continuously spoke about it. That always ruins a game.

4. Super Mario Sunshine- Worst Mario game EVER. Killed the series.

5. Super Mario Galaxy- I hated it so much. Just, in my opinion, a bad game.

6. Super Mario 64 DS- What's the point in making a Nintendo 64 game for DS? Really? And they CHANGED the game. I loved it for 64. Not DS.

7. Luigi's Mansion- Gah. Bugged me. Never got the hang of it x_x

There are more I can't think of at the moment.

AC:WW gets boring end of story ._.

All the Catz, Dogz ect, games.

Tomb Raider: Legend It is unbeatable when you get to the part with the big, fire breathing, dude. I find it annoying now.

All Barbie games need to die D=

Pokemon Ranger, Its fun while you go though the game, but after you've finished it, its no good.

I have more, but I just can't think of them.

-Mew

DragonFableAdventureQuest

MechQuest

MapleStory

Runescape

Pokemon Ranger

Club Penguin

Super Paper Mario

Wii Sports

Nintendogs...

*gasp* Not Pokemon Gola and Silver! Those, and Pokemon Crystal, are the best Pokemon games ever! Cutest Pokemon and the bets storyline, plus you can go to 2 regions and even battle Gary and Ash.

Meh list of listyness:
1. Dewy's Adventure- Annoying sounds, annoying controls, annoying game.

2. Chibi-Robo- It would have been alright... except for when they spoke. It got too annoying x_x

3. Pikmin 1&2- Annoying sounds, again. And my brother continuously spoke about it. That always ruins a game.

4. Super Mario Sunshine- Worst Mario game EVER. Killed the series.

5. Super Mario Galaxy- I hated it so much. Just, in my opinion, a bad game.

6. Super Mario 64 DS- What's the point in making a Nintendo 64 game for DS? Really? And they CHANGED the game. I loved it for 64. Not DS.

7. Luigi's Mansion- Gah. Bugged me. Never got the hang of it x_x

There are more I can't think of at the moment.
Some of my fav games put to shame. And you aren't the only one...

I just remebered another game that annoys me: The new Spyro the Dragon games.Compare this clip the very first game to the new stuff.Also, I would like to mention That back then (Although not shown in the clip.) that Sparx had this really cute kazoo voice. He was also Spyro healh meter. Gems meant money back then... There were lives, too. I'd better stop before I get carried away...

:( TamagotchiGirl2007 <_<
Apologies to those I may have offended. I guess my judgement was a bit harsh. But when I remember how insomniac games sold Spyro so they could make Rachet and Clank, I just get mad. I don't even understand why, since I like the Rachet and Clank games. Maybe if that company had made just one more Spyro game, I wouldn't get so angry thinking about it. Sorry.

:unsure: TamagotchiGirl2007 :angry:

I hate most games by Ubisoft. Im not saying it is a bad game company but i dont like the graphics and simplicity of their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back