Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have a questin, after you started you period to you like diffrent stuff and be like the complete oppsite than what you used to be? (Not on the outside, like the way you act)

I know I did..for sure! im like a completeley diffrent person.

If so many people are offended by this topic, then why does it have 134 pages??? :D

Anyways, the feelings vary from person to person. Just like how long the intervals between each period will be. I haven't gotten mine yet, but I might soon. I've been having HORRIBLE cramps in my lower back, and I've been getting more headaches lately. I've also had cramps in my stomach area... xC

Linksmu Naktu!

tk710

Wats a condom?? I heard something...on...the raido about...well...you no... Can someone answer?
A condom is a little rubber sheath that goves over a man's penis during sexual intercourse. It is used to collect semen (hence prevent pregnancy) and also provide a barrier for STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).

Male Puberty - Condoms - refers mostly to STDs

Teen Health - Using Condoms

Ok I have a questin, after you started you period to you like diffrent stuff and be like the complete oppsite than what you used to be? (Not on the outside, like the way you act)
I know I did..for sure! im like a completeley diffrent person.
The onset of menstruation affects people in different ways. Puberty is generally a time for change. Some people may be overly moved to maturity by menarche... others will just change because it is their time in life. ;)

everytime my period stops i have another thing to worrie about...DISCHARGE...ewwwww :D

edit:i said "perio" insted of "period"

Last edited by a moderator:
hi im a boy but hers a intresting fact that the teacher told us at the musem of anthorpology when a girl had her period they used moss as the tampon to stick up thare. NOTE: this was when tampons and stuff was not invented

the teacher told us at the musem of anthorpology when a girl had her period they used moss as the tampon to stick up thare.
wow. i've never heard that before. sounds discussting ^^, i'd use a leaf for a pad! no moss for me!!

LOL! i'd think that if they used that they'd die o_o seriously, what if that moss had germs and disease on it?

oh, and tamagotchi_v2 freak, i love your avatar! it's so cute! i have one like that with a kitty on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm...i guess so. how do they get it out tho? tampons have a string...moss does not. nasty-ness

with a string and everything? man, that's gross! lets thank god for plastic aplicators too, because I can't imagine how they got it in there without it hurting or falling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back