HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O yeah and i f you could answer this one, too....

Is there a specified time/#of days it takes from when the adult becomes adult to when it meets the matchmaker (see above)?? thanx b/c i want a baby b4 the end of break!!! :wub: <_< ;)

Seeing the other two are not here...I am going to infiltrate this thread temporarily to answer that. :wub:

In the early generations it takes 72 hours of unpaused time for the matchmaker to come from the time it has become an adult.

My tamagotchi is always throwing fits every now-and-again, I always check her happiness level and it's always full. Whats going on? :wub:

thanx guys. Hey uh, I've seen that people have purple-colored ones. i love purple! But when i went to Toyz R US (in New yourk! the biggest one in the world!) they only had about 4 colors. where do you get purple ones?

I can help you with that. Holly is either

*crying

<or>

*Mad

Praise her! she'll be happy again, and she'll get a training point! :D

You know everyone, nobody is on all day 24/7, so do complain that we are not on at a certain time. And please do not answer to our questions, we will get to them and that confuses us!

Hey JM- I live in Michigan where tamagotchis are not very popular. I got mine from the Toys R us here. Maybe you can get one shipped from the Ann Arbor Toys R us????

Other than that, all I can think of is looking in other stores. Are there more toysruses in NY?

Um.. i don't know i guess... I was only visiting NY 4 a while.. i live in PA, and they have a toyz r us near the King of Prussia Mall...

Michigan! Are you getting lots of sow??? :D

O yeah guys and another qwestion....

When your tama begins to potty and it has lines on it, that's when you gotta put in on the toilet, right? well how long to those lines stay b4 it poops?

Yeahh, we have like 6 inches of snow... anyhow

It ususally stays on like 3 mississippis.... I dont know how else to explain that. Just wondering, but are you trying to potty train???

My tama is light purple with dark purple buttons and I got it at Wal-Mart. You might try there. Also, if you are trying to potty train you need to clean up as soon as you see the 'stink lines' because if you wait until the poop is on the screen then potty training will not work.

Hey Kel- Please dont answer the questions my people ask. Thats rude. I wasn't asking HOW to potty train. I was asking if that person was potting training!

Thanks

um yes i am! I just got back from the mall with my new METALLIC PURPLE tama! and, yes, one i get it starting, i will p-t it! :D

Hello this is mick from the first page and I wan't to know how do you get differen't preasent's from your friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
well mick

it depends on the type of tama and what it wants to give

today one of my itchigotchis gave my memetchi a hat and marakas

oh and JM....u say u r trying to potty train???i was trying until i couldnt get it any more so i just gave up and besides when its potty trained after it evolves into another tama it isnt potty trained any more

someone told me

This isn't really about the tamagotchis themselves, but how do you get the little icon that is right above your name on the right of your message when you post? just wondering :p

click on your own name that says Logged in as:your name

then click on Avator Options and then follow instructions from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back