HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hI AGAIN UM... CAN YOU TELL ME THE ESTMATED TIME FOR THE STAGES TO EVOLVE?

oops soory caps lock..

like infant>_____hours >child>_____hours etc.....

:huh:

hey puggy!......y not just make a board where everyone can ask a question and everyone can answer.....it'll be easier that way cuz they could agree if its the right answer or not.......then the person asking the question can try out all the different answers.......sorry if i just replied to this now.....but im just sugsgesting so its ok if u disagree with my opinion :huh:

n1x_n1x

1st thing is 1st nix_n1x this isnt puggy's topic

JM

baby>child=1hour

child>teenager=1day

teenager>adult=2 or 3days

If you have 4 hearts for someone the next time you connect will they have a baby. I realy need to know.

connection=press down the A and B button at the same time to unpause do the same thing

connexion and plus=go to time than press A and C together then it will say set to unpause set the time and date

Ok I'm not used to Tamagotchi Connection's so perhaps ya'll could help me---

How do I rearrange it to where it will wake up earlier or go to sleep later?

How do I pooty train it ?Can I do it when i's a year old?

What happens If I accidentlaty(sp?) push time out instead of Praise-does that change the outcome any-it's still a babe.

What is the best weight for it-I'm keeping it at 20 right now...

Will it be out behind if I pause it while I'm at school or in class?

AIght that's it-thanks!

to get nazotchi u must feed ur tama no snacks from the begining

dont let ur adult tama win any games and connect alot

Ok I'm not used to Tamagotchi Connection's so perhaps ya'll could help me---
How do I rearrange it to where it will wake up earlier or go to sleep later?

How do I pooty train it ?Can I do it when i's a year old?

What happens If I accidentlaty(sp?) push time out instead of Praise-does that change the outcome any-it's still a babe.

What is the best weight for it-I'm keeping it at 20 right now...

Will it be out behind if I pause it while I'm at school or in class?

AIght that's it-thanks!
1. Change the clock to sometime during the day if you want to play with it, then set it to sometime at night if you want it to sleep.

2. So far no one really knows if this is possible. But if you see wavy lines next to it (and it's not in a cup), go to the potty icon and it will sit on a toilet. Some think that if you do this enough times, it will beep before it goes to the bathroom.

3. This should not have a negative effect unless you do it many times.

4. Weight doesn't matter too much, but you should try to keep it as low as possible anyway. You will know when it's at or close to its base weight when it refuses to play games.

5. Pausing pauses growth as well, so if you pause it often, it will take that much longer to evolve.

Also, there is no proven way to get Nazotchi! The "no snacks" method has been proven false, actually. Some speculate that Nazotchi isn't even a playable character.

so then how did my sister get a nazotchi by using that method then???? huh Rico??? and u people needs to stop answering for us!!it is rude!!!

so then how did my sister get a nazotchi by using that method then???? huh Rico??? and u people needs to stop answering for us!!it is rude!!!
Do you have proof that she got it? And we're only helping out; I assumed that's what this thread was for.

Thankyou!

Hey about the Nazotchi thing....I've realized that each Tama is a little diff. to make it more interesting, they all have the base things, but they also have a liitle qurik. In other words, 1 person's may do something diff or the same as anothers,even if they treat it exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back