HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well Rico yes i do we took a pic of it and i tried to post it but its too large and ok if u wanna help u can

Qwestion again!

Right now my Lizzy is a Kinakomotchi. if i want an ichigotchi or a young mimitchi, how much is the maxumum hearts i can loose (is it 2?) Cuz she's got potential

umm u cant get itchigotchi from kinakomatchi

to get young mimitchi u can only loose to hearts the most from each and u must have atleast 2 training bars

Last edited by a moderator:
Um not 2 be rude but I read in various places that while you CAn get ichigotchi from a Marutchi the first time you play, after that, you can only get it from a Kinikomitchi.

ok than you :lol:

ummmm if u diddnt read properly it says that u cant get an itchigotchi from a KINAKOMATCHI not MARUTCHI

ummmm if u diddnt read properly it says that u cant get an itchigotchi from a KINAKOMATCHI not MARUTCHI
Yeah...but you can get Ichigotchi from Kinakomotchi. You're saying you can't. In fact, you can get all of the teens from Kinakomotchi (well, depending on the generation, of course) :lol: Ichigotchi and Young Mimitchi are pretty easy to get; just take good care of Kinakomotchi and don't let its hearts drop down to 0.

Oh, and for your image, if it is too large, you probably have to resize it. I recommend you do so in an image editing program other than MS Paint, because Paint isn't good at resizing. Also, save it as a .jpg, not any other type.

xMiMitChix: Yes, but not right away. I believe if you raise the boy to breeding age, then there is a possibility it will have a girl.

From what I've read on this site and others most peoples tamagotchis get sick just before they evolve. Mine has never gotten sick before, is this normal? Or do they get sick only because the caretaker slips every now and then?

yea its normal they dont nececerelly have to get sick i went throug h1 gen without it being sik and im on my 5th

From what I've read on this site and others most peoples tamagotchis get sick just before they evolve. Mine has never gotten sick before, is this normal? Or do they get sick only because the caretaker slips every now and then?
Weird; I thought the baby was programmed to always get sick about 25 minutes into its life...This has happened to every one of mine. Are you sure your baby didn't get sick? It shouldn't get sick at any other time, though, unless you take bad care of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I have a question. What is the luck level?

What if my Tama grows old without any friends? Will it die without getting married or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back