HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey. has anyone noticed that in the tamagotchi connection (US) that there are two batteries. is one just for replacement or does it really need two to work? thanks for your help.

Um i have qwestionz...

1) Y'know how as a teenager you can get either a Young Mimitchi or an Ichigotchi? well, is it harder to get a Young Mimitchi? Cuz i don't want fred to be jealous! lol!

AND!

2) Fred and Lizzie have connected a lot. BUt they're still only like eachother w/ 4 smiles. Does that mean they don't like eachother that much? Can tamagotchis do that or do i just have to connect more? And if 1 of your tamagotchis gets a bad present, does that not improve it's liking twards the other tama?

:wub: Just curious. :eek:

:D JmCoolie

What is a Match maker?

A match maker is the old timer that you get when you do not make your GIRL tamagotchi. Ok then some people call her the wedding lady or the match maker. Well any way she gets a partner for you to mate with. When you see her on the screen she is looking through a book then a random tamagotchi will appear. I think its neat to see!

Chris :D

(PM if I could help I know alot I like to help alot)

Um i have qwestionz...
1) Y'know how as a teenager you can get either a Young Mimitchi or an Ichigotchi? well, is it harder to get a Young Mimitchi? Cuz i don't want fred to be jealous! lol!

AND!

2) Fred and Lizzie have connected a lot. BUt they're still only like eachother w/ 4 smiles. Does that mean they don't like eachother that much? Can tamagotchis do that or do i just have to connect more? And if 1 of your tamagotchis gets a bad present, does that not improve it's liking twards the other tama?

:wub: Just curious. :eek:

:D JmCoolie
Yes I can awnser your 2nd question if they are the same sex that could be one explanation or that the are not 72 hours from when they turned into an adultthey cannot have any hearts

Chris :ph34r:

(PM me if I could help)

My tama is 1 year old and is a itchigochi i want it to become a mimitchi any tips?? :huh:

My tama is 1 year old and is a itchigochi i want it to become a mimitchi any tips?? :huh:
yea to get a mimitchi it has to be in gen. 2 or an even gen. and you have to take really good care of it.

Aww... lizzie just gave Fred a pencil! Mametchi's r soo smart! They can WRITE!

O yes qwestion:

I've been connection sooo much, and they keep giving eachother presents + stuff, but they're still at only 4 smiles!! How can i play Cupid? lol!

:huh:

Aww... lizzie just gave Fred a pencil! Mametchi's r soo smart! They can WRITE!
O yes qwestion:

I've been connection sooo much, and they keep giving eachother presents + stuff, but they're still at only 4 smiles!! How can i play Cupid? lol!

:huh:
Well acually because they have not been 72 hours after adults when that happens the you are able to reach thier love one another!

Chris :D

( PLEASE IM BEGGING LEMME HELP IM REALLY GOOD I KNOW ALOT )

Also im trying to become a guide so i wanna help in this section

How long to the batteries last!?!?!?! mine go for about a week! my mom's getting angry cuz they cost like 6 bucks!! Is mine defective r something?!?!?!?

Tamagotchi_Fan

if u have no friends the matchmaker(the female old timer)will come but if u say no to love then u will grow old and die

tamagotchiiloveyou

to set the clok press b then when that screen comes on press a and c together

Quicksilvr530

the extra battery is a spear incase the first one dies out

jmcoolie118

1 yes it is harder to get young mimitchi

2 they are supposed to be adults for 48-72 hours...the presents sometimes effect the liking yes

hey i dont have any friends that have tamagotchis, so i wouldnt know this, because my lil lewis has never exchanged presents.

what is the point of presents? can you take them out and play with them later, and does that make them happy? like if they give you a hat, can you just beep on over and make them put it on?

yes u can play with certain presents but when ur tama changes to a next tama it might not play with the present it had before so u would have to get a next one

hi dolpin i think it is where you can get diffent chtar . by debugging yuo tamagotchi and i do not think it works and aust tamagotchis you if you have a aust tamagotchi i do not think it will work i am very unlucky then if you can not debugg aust tama as i have 2 tama

thanks

debugging is when u take the tamagotchi apart and rub gently with a pencil on a little circle under where the battery is and u can choose which tama u want and there is something about hyper speed...there are side effects however i have not done this and i definitley wouldnt recommend it cuz once u do it u cant put it back to normal

u should do a search on it

Thank you for the battery help. MIne does not have a number, but it is ENergizer. Also, my other Tama has 1 with a number 47.

:wub: Thjank you :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back