Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
erISOLSPRITE GKLJDAKLGJDKFSJGKDJSKGHJDKGHJKH i dont even know if I SHIP IT OR NOT I DONT CARE omfg thats hila rio us i loVE HOEMSTUK CK ok good bye my friends

HahahahahaEriSolsprite flipped Jake out but he was happy anyway hahahaha.

Besides, where did he even get their bodies. Did like Gamzee make little trips and threw them in their kernelsprites or something??

i feel like the only person who doesnt like blackrom at all (even if it was just 'cute' calling each other names and only catfighting but its not what it is after all even if some people put it like this)

seriously, how my gf can find eridan and vriska being "kawaii pirate rival bros" cute? maybe its just my apathy for rivalry and different ships.

On a non-update-related note, I took this title test here: https://www.andrew.cm...uiz/hsquiz.html (I didn't like having a non-canon class and this one only has canon)

I got Page of Space

awesome!

EDIT: I just realised I'll have to go back to the land test/guide to work out a new land though since when I first did, my aspect was still Time and now it's Space

Last edited by a moderator:
upodaotnejtnk THE UPDATEEE EGKLDFJLGKDF

nOOO DIRKAJKE HAS TO BE CNAON???? JAKE DONT IGNORE DRIK?????? STOPopopopoop evne tho i ship dirkroxy more i dK I LOVE ????

oh and everyone with a tumblr here listen up uwu

i have a pixel family so if you wanna be in it,(im willing to p much everyone if you want) just message me here or on tumblr or anything and you can pick who you wanna be!! <3

hey I have a pixel family too! though I just started it so it's literally only me right now!

also, in regards to my last post, I decided on a land now! Land of Night and Frogs, or LONAF.

/Teri's non-update-related stuff

Jake wtfudge you're not supposed to be happy when someone gives you that finger. :eek:

On a non-update-related note, I took this title test here: https://www.andrew.cm...uiz/hsquiz.html (I didn't like having a non-canon class and this one only has canon)

I got Page of Space

awesome!
I got Bard of Time holy cow, such a strong-sounding Title? uwu ( although I still wanna stick to Knight of Breath )

I also really like the Sylph of Life Title.

tumblr_mea3v8EfKC1rnhw2fo1_500.png

Nepeta and Fef are alive-ish yes good.

And I drew some NepFefsprite hahahaha.

Also good friend Roxy, tis why I ship CottonCandy.

Also wb Gcat

there seriously isn't any update which was enjoyable for me these days. i dont like feferi and im neutral towards nepeta (her fands tend to be annoying tho).

dirks sprite will contain equius for 100%.

waits for dirkquius sprite
but it might not be dirkquius sprite what if only half of eridan went into erisol sprite and then we get equidan sprite with the other half of eridan

possibilities...

stealing possibilities off tumblr ftw

Jake

forgot

Jane's

birthday.

Jake how could you?

You're not being a very good friend right now

Status
Not open for further replies.