~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hime smiled. Kuchimoto was the class clown, and she was always doing something funny.

"Hey, Kuchimoto! Over here!" Hime waved Kuchimoto over. "The play is 'Tama Mia'. It's a Tamagotchi version of some human play performed on Earth called 'Mama Mia'. It's a musical."

Kuchimoto waddles over to Hime. Slips on the way over

"Oww-tchi"

Last edited by a moderator:
"thank you-tchi!" Kuchimoto gets up and takes a seat next to Hime

Len finished the lab work he had to make up for chemistry and then he decided to go to the Tama-Mia! Auditions, figuring he could sign up for stage crew.

(Hey, can I make another character, one that's not an undercover?)

Len finished the lab work he had to make up for chemistry and then he decided to go to the Tama-Mia! Auditions, figuring he could sign up for stage crew.

(Hey, can I make another character, one that's not an undercover?)
Um, you can if you don't want to play as Len/Mametchi anymore. Just post your new profile and I'll "erase" your previous character.

Name:Lovelitchi

Secret Identity: (is it okay if I do Lovelin?)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Quiet,confident,kind

Likes: strawberries,singing,school events,small things,fans,Tama Cafe and the color pink

Dislikes: scary movies,anything annoying,being over extended

Special Talent(s): singing

Occupation(s): Famous pop star (if it's okay Lovelin her secret identity would be the pop star if not then a helper at the Tama Cafe)

:D

Likes: strawberries,singing,school events,small things,fans,Tama Cafe and the color pink

Occupation(s): Famous pop star (if it's okay Lovelin her secret identity would be the pop star if not then a helper at the Tama Cafe)

Well, there can only be 2 secret identities.

Well, there can only be 2 secret identities.
(Actually, 4. My charrie Len, infinitysam's charrie, your charrie and of course, Sakuranboy's charrie. Personally, I don't think that it would hurt to have one more secret identity other than the fact we have only one regular tama. I'd be willing to play one regular tama along with Len, I've always been good at playing two RP characters, though I don't think I'm allowed to here)

(Actually, 4. My charrie Len, infinitysam's charrie, your charrie and of course, Sakuranboy's charrie. Personally, I don't think that it would hurt to have one more secret identity other than the fact we have only one regular tama. I'd be willing to play one regular tama along with Len, I've always been good at playing two RP characters, though I don't think I'm allowed to here)
Actually, there are only 3 S.I. charries. infinitysam's charrie, Miku, may be the best friend of my charrie, Hime, but Miku doesn't have her own secret identity (Miku is the only one who knows about Hime's S.I., though.) I'd be happy to accept another S.I. charrie!

Oh, and Runner, I changed my mind. I'm going to be nice and let you RP as another charrie ;)

Accepted :)

Sure, Lovelitchi's S.I. can most definitely be Lovelin. That's perfectly fine! Now we have a famous actress (Shiguren), a rock star (Mametchi), a superhero (Captain Ms. Patchy), and a pop idol (Lovelin)! :D I think that's enough secret identities, right?

"Pull up over there please."Lovelitchi said as her bus slowly pulled to a stop.She looked both ways and opened her door cautiously.She had just rode her "Lovelin bus" for 4 hours From a consert she had earlier in the day in Melody Land.She fast walked to a side entrance in the school and let herself in.Her plan was to make it to the tama drama room without anyone noticing so she could watch the auditions.Lovelitchi had to beg her publicist to go as she had a photo shoot in an hour for TamaNOW! magazine,a commercial to film and a big party to goto.She didn't even bother asking her parents if she could try out for the school play.She was booked this month anyway.

Lovelitchi opened the TamaDrama room's door and sat in the nearest empty seat.Feeling releived,she sat back in her chair and sighed.Lovelitchi hadn't sat in her chair for 30 seconds when her cell phone started to ring.

"Hello?"she wispered hoping she was so far back nobody could hear her."Um...okay."The director for a TV show she was going to guest star in had called to tell her there were some last minute changes to her script.Poor Lovelin had stayed up late the whole week trying to memorize her lines.For a guest star,she had gotten a big part.A few seconds later,she hung up the phone feeling somewhat stressed.She really needed a week off which she was getting on Friday.

Hime watched as a girl shakily walked out of the audition room. She was crying, and was obviously disappointed with her audition.

"OOH-HOO! Would Shigurehimetchi please come in to audition now?" Mrs. Perfect called, peeking out of the audition room.

Hime took a deep breath, "Wish me luck, Miku!" Hime gracefully walked across the room and into the audition room. She stood on the obnoxious hot-pink star in front of the judges' seats.

"Hellooo, Hime! What will yoouuu be singing for us todaayyy?" Ms. Madonna asked in her usual operatic voice.

"Hello, Ms. Madonna. I will be singing 'Listen' from Dream Girls." Hime replied.

After the judges got themselves organized, Mr. Oyaji spoke. "Well, are ya going to sing or not?"

In her head, Hime was replaying the scene in which she sang 'Listen'. She was too focused to notice that she forgot to close the door behind her. And then, as the scene played out in her head, Hime began to sing.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

(Yay!)

Name: Miles (Kuromametchi)

Secret Identity: None. He is ordinary.

Personality: He is the best friend of Len, and is very much like him in terms of athleticism. However, he is definitely the guy who likes to run around cracking jokes and pulling pranks. He and Len like to compete each other in a friendly way in tests, and sports. (Although in all honesty, despite Len also being on the Tama Olympic Team, Miles is way faster than Len). He also loves acting (After all, he does love humor since he watches a lot of movies...)

Likes: Himself, Chillin', Sports, any Movies except what he calls "Sappy pieces of overly sugared jam", and food. And singing and acting, since he does love movies after all...

Dislikes: Movies that are "Sappy pieces of overly sugared jam", AKA extremely sappy Romance and Drama Movies, Basketball (One sport he doesn't like),

Special Talent(s): Anything related to singing and acting. And athletics.

Occupation(s): None, he claims that he's "self-employed".

Len walked over to the stage crew, where he was given instructions on what they would be doing for the year and all that stuff. He heard the voice of Hime come wafting from the open door. Pretty voice... Wait... It was awful familiar.. He was sure he'd heard it somewhere...

(Yay!)

Name: Miles (Kuromametchi)

Secret Identity: None. He is ordinary.

Personality: He is the best friend of Len, and is very much like him in terms of athleticism. However, he is definitely the guy who likes to run around cracking jokes and pulling pranks. He and Len like to compete each other in a friendly way in tests, and sports. (Although in all honesty, despite Len also being on the Tama Olympic Team, Miles is way faster than Len). He also loves acting (After all, he does love humor since he watches a lot of movies...)

Likes: Himself, Chillin', Sports, any Movies except what he calls "Sappy pieces of overly sugared jam", and food. And singing and acting, since he does love movies after all...

Dislikes: Movies that are "Sappy pieces of overly sugared jam", AKA extremely sappy Romance and Drama Movies, Basketball (One sport he doesn't like),

Special Talent(s): Anything related to singing and acting. And athletics.

Occupation(s): None, he claims that he's "self-employed".
Accepted.

Hime finished her song, and she came out of her fantasy land. The judges were speechless...Well, everyone but Mr. Oyaji.

"Eh, I've heard better. NEXT!!"

With that note, Hime left the audition room. Her mind was clouded; her audition seemed so...Surreal.

She looked up. Everybody in the waiting room was staring at her. Dead silence.

Miles crashed into the Stage Crew show and grabbed Len's arm, making gestures toward the door. Len followed Miles, confused. When they were out in the hall, outside the drama room/stage, Len said, "I thought you weren't going to try out for the musical because.."

Miles shook his head. "No! I was going to go join business club. Yeah, right. Well, I'm trying out just so I can make the audience laugh at my seductive demeanor."

Len rolled his eyes. "You're about as seductive as a piece of wood. Anyway, so why'd you need to drag me out here?"

Miles slapped him. "What does it look like? I'm rescuing you from whining about Tama-Mia in 40 years! "Oh, I wish I would have been in the musical!" and all that stuff! You are trying out, whether you want to or not!"

Len grumbled, "Uh, I can't." Dropping his voice very low and glancing around to make sure nobody was looking, and that the door to the drama room/stage was shut, he whispered, "Remember? People will recognize my voice? Especially the Zombies?"

Miles slapped him again. "Use that darn sweet falsetto you used when we were playing with the Karaoke Machine program at my house the other day!"

"But-" Len had no time to complain as Miles led him into the drama room/stage.

Mrs. Perfect's voice came from the audition room door moments after one of the Zombie's boyfriends emerged with a smirk on his face. "So, next?"

After Hime had left to her appointment Iceku dazed off and fell asleep. Miss.Perfect hadn't know only because she was being distracted by some little girl. Iceku awoke to find the bright blue eyes of his pet Chitchi (The white puppy,meme families dog) staring straight at him.

"Hotei, What are you doing out of my bag?" Hotei looked at Iceku with a big puppy smile. "Chichi Me`!" Iceku blinked twice and the pick up Hotei. "You need to hide around teachers... And girls! I don't want to be known as puppy lover!" Hotei licked Iceku and hopped into his bag. Iceku grabbed the bag and his things and walked to the theater.

"Hey Hime, how'd you do?" Iceku said seeing she was out of the audition room, and looked a little confused, he asked "Do you need to go to the nurses or something?" He looked her in the eye with a hint of worry "You there?" he looked at her dead in the eyes again and stared back at her as she stared at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back