Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamamarriege is dangerous sometimes. I hope Milo won't glitch or follow any wrong paths...

Tamfi is 17. He is quite better! I woke up in the morning later than I should and he was already awake for some hours but he was healthy and happy! I was delighted! ^_^

Have you guys felt being attatched to your tamas so far? I have an Idl too but you can't put a name and it's way too different from Tamfi... I mean, a name makes you feel you know that little guy better doesn't it? I don't know... I just feel like Tamfi is something like a tiny friend to me. :D

Now as for the pictures, you must have noticed that some of them are missing... well, indeed!! For personal reasons I will have to delete some of them and I won't be able to post too many... I'm sad about that but it's necessary.
I definitely feel very attached to Lorne! The first thing I do in the morning is check on him. I was just thinking it's nice this weekend because I'm not at work and I can spend more time playing with him. Usually I check on him 4-5 times at work, but I don't have time to play unless it's lunch time, and by the time I get home, its only a few hours until he goes to bed. But yes, I do feel very much closer to him than I do most Tamas.

Back in 1997 I loved my P1, but never got attached to it really. But, I still remember my very first V3 character -- I was really attached to her and she was only with me for 8 days before she had a baby and left. As for the iDL or P's, I get attached to them sometimes, but not nearly as attached as I am to Lorne. I'm not even running my iDL or P's right now because I decided I'd rather give Lorne the attention so that he stays healthy and happy.

I do think naming them helps with attachment - and I usually do name my Ps and iDL even though you can't enter it.

Anyway, Lorne is 28 today! I think his evolution time got way off when he accidentally got paused a couple of times for few hours at work in my pocket, so he would've been 29, but he won't turn 29 til about 10pm tonight now.

28yrs_zps78b1b50a.jpg

Here he is showing off his new throne! He loves it. He looks so regal sitting there.

throne_zps8dbd1429.jpg

Yesterday we went to TamaTown and he got to visit his father, Yoda. He was pleased to see a baby picture of himself hanging on the wall, and it was good to see his father again after all this time.

Yoda_zps402b4ff7.jpg

Tamamarriege is dangerous sometimes. I hope Milo won't glitch or follow any wrong paths...

Tamfi is 17. He is quite better! I woke up in the morning later than I should and he was already awake for some hours but he was healthy and happy! I was delighted! ^_^

Have you guys felt being attatched to your tamas so far? I have an Idl too but you can't put a name and it's way too different from Tamfi... I mean, a name makes you feel you know that little guy better doesn't it? I don't know... I just feel like Tamfi is something like a tiny friend to me. :D

Now as for the pictures, you must have noticed that some of them are missing... well, indeed!! For personal reasons I will have to delete some of them and I won't be able to post too many... I'm sad about that but it's necessary.
I know exactly what you mean! I feel the same way about my id ls, I think of them more as toys than pets whereas I *know* Milo has thoughts and feelings. All the extra features seem to complicate them a bit too much which is probably why the v3 is my favourite version - I love the simplicity of it. :)

I definitely feel very attached to Lorne! The first thing I do in the morning is check on him. I was just thinking it's nice this weekend because I'm not at work and I can spend more time playing with him. Usually I check on him 4-5 times at work, but I don't have time to play unless it's lunch time, and by the time I get home, its only a few hours until he goes to bed. But yes, I do feel very much closer to him than I do most Tamas.

Back in 1997 I loved my P1, but never got attached to it really. But, I still remember my very first V3 character -- I was really attached to her and she was only with me for 8 days before she had a baby and left. As for the iDL or P's, I get attached to them sometimes, but not nearly as attached as I am to Lorne. I'm not even running my iDL or P's right now because I decided I'd rather give Lorne the attention so that he stays healthy and happy.

I do think naming them helps with attachment - and I usually do name my Ps and iDL even though you can't enter it.

Anyway, Lorne is 28 today! I think his evolution time got way off when he accidentally got paused a couple of times for few hours at work in my pocket, so he would've been 29, but he won't turn 29 til about 10pm tonight now.

28yrs_zps78b1b50a.jpg

Here he is showing off his new throne! He loves it. He looks so regal sitting there.

throne_zps8dbd1429.jpg

Yesterday we went to TamaTown and he got to visit his father, Yoda. He was pleased to see a baby picture of himself hanging on the wall, and it was good to see his father again after all this time.

Yoda_zps402b4ff7.jpg
Wow! I just can't believe it!!! I have visited tamatown a thousands of times but I've never seen any of my parents inside!!!!! Lucky you! So cute Kutchipatchi!

Anyways... I had some suffering hours of punishment locked in my room so the only thing I was thinking and doing was Tamfi! I spend my time playing with him so It wasn't that bad... ;)

I know exactly what you mean! I feel the same way about my id ls, I think of them more as toys than pets whereas I *know* Milo has thoughts and feelings. All the extra features seem to complicate them a bit too much which is probably why the v3 is my favourite version - I love the simplicity of it. :)
I've also realised that... Strange though isn't it? Older tamagotchis, or else the simplicity of the previous ones makes them more...more... Could I say lovely? I don't know how to express that but it makes you feel they are real in some way... :D

I was attached to Clay. I actually felt bad when I didn't have time to properly play with him and had to just stuff him with snacks. XD

I had never been attached to any of my Connections before. If you think about it, the character only gets to around 6 years old before we have to marry them off or risk losing the generation/turning them into an oldie. Then they have a baby, leave and it starts all over with a different character. That's not nearly enough time to bond. It's probably why I am attached to my vintage Tamagotchi and my Digimons, but never any of my Connections.

I was attached to Clay. I actually felt bad when I didn't have time to properly play with him and had to just stuff him with snacks. XD

I had never been attached to any of my Connections before. If you think about it, the character only gets to around 6 years old before we have to marry them off or risk losing the generation/turning them into an oldie. Then they have a baby, leave and it starts all over with a different character. That's not nearly enough time to bond. It's probably why I am attached to my vintage Tamagotchi and my Digimons, but never any of my Connections.
This is making me sad :( I wish you could get Clay back, I love hearing about everyone else's oldies! Milo is 36 today:

20130317_194636_zps88740a2f.jpg

Here he is sleeping in the cradle I made for him:

20130317_190056_zps04069542.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cute crib ^^ You're good at this !

Tamfi
is 17. He is quite better! I woke up in the morning later than I should
and he was already awake for some hours but he was healthy and happy! I
was delighted! ^_^

Have
you guys felt being attatched to your tamas so far? I have an Idl too
but you can't put a name and it's way too different from Tamfi... I
mean, a name makes you feel you know that little guy better doesn't it? I
don't know... I just feel like Tamfi is something like a tiny friend to
me. :D

Now
as for the pictures, you must have noticed that some of them are
missing... well, indeed!! For personal reasons I will have to delete
some of them and I won't be able to post too many... I'm sad about that
but it's necessary.
Yeah I feel very attached to Mamie ^^

I feel the same way about my IDL. I actually started my IDL some days ago, but turned it off today so I could start my tama-go... And I think i'll turn it off already. I'm fine with having only mamie around.

Those days I don't know... I feel the need of having another virtual pet that it's not Tamagotchi :p Have you ever experienced that feeling ?

Oh ! SOmething came in my mind TAMAmaybeth.

About Tamfi getting weaker for unknown reason... Correct me if i'm wrong but, is Tamfi a v 4 or 4..5 ? Don't you think the empty hearts where the consequence of the mails your Tama has received ? Like the snake or the poop emptying his happy hearts.

That's just something I thought of. Don't mind me if i'm wrong

Oh ! SOmething came in my mind TAMAmaybeth.

About Tamfi getting weaker for unknown reason... Correct me if i'm wrong but, is Tamfi a v 4 or 4..5 ? Don't you think the empty hearts where the consequence of the mails your Tama has received ? Like the snake or the poop emptying his happy hearts.

That's just something I thought of. Don't mind me if i'm wrong
Well, yeah, he is a v4. But do the letters work without getting opened? Woak! What a dangerous situation! I haven't really thought of that...Poor Tamfi. Or maybe I forgot to full his happy bar after a sad mail... who knows! I better take a bigger eye on him!!!! :)

About the cradle, Izzy, I'm astonished. I should take a picture of me and Tamfi sitting there with wide open mouths from the shock! You are a real artist!!!!! It's not simply amazing! It's extraordinary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well, yeah, he is a v4. But do the letters work without getting opened? Woak! What a dangerous situation! I haven't really thought of that...Poor Tamfi. Or maybe I forgot to full his happy bar after a sad mail... who knows! I better take a bigger eye on him!!!! :)

About the cradle, Izzy, I'm astonished. I should take a picture of me and Tamfi sitting there with wide open mouths from the shock! You are a real artist!!!!! It's not simply amazing! It's extraordinary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Thanks so much and to everyone else too!!! You seem like such a nice fun person to be around, most people I know in the real World wouldn't even bother looking at it because tamagotchis are "just toys" (they're definitely not!). I swear you guys will make me bigheaded :D

Oh cute, I have the leopard print v4.5 too! <3. I love it. Sorry about Clay, he had a good run though. And that stinks that it's glitching up, not sure how to help that, usually cleaning and switching the batteries helps. And I've considered looking for tamas at thrift stores, but now it kind of scares me. I don't want to get attached to it and then have it glitch up or something. But Izzy I love that shell design even if it was sold to you as a v4, that's really cute. :)

Edit: And I forgot to say but Zebra is 41 years old today. :)

Sorry about Clay, he had a good run though. And that stinks that it's glitching up, not sure how to help that, usually cleaning and switching the batteries helps. And I've considered looking for tamas at thrift stores, but now it kind of scares me. I don't want to get attached to it and then have it glitch up or something.
Oh, don't let Clay's misfortune disuade you from picking up Tamagotchis at thrift stores. Most of my collection (50+ Tamas) is from thrift stores, and this is the first time this has ever happened.

I did a little digging... and found an old post that shows all of the other Tamagotchis I got along with him Here. X3

AT LAST!!!!

Thorn was found!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oups! Sorry for this huge expression of happiness... but I'm so happy that I was machine I would be deadly blocked!!!!! O^O^O^O__O^O^O^O

I was sitting on the floor and I layed down... I know it sound strange but I was just like: *yawn... what happened... is it moring yet?...*Yawn...I'm gonna take a nap...

So my mother came to woke me up after a while. I opened my eyes and almost accidentally I looked under my bed... I was surprised by the mess down there so I decided to take a quick look and pack things up! I cleaned the terrible dirt down there and guess what was left there alone hidden behind a big box with old toys... a bit dirty but still in perfect contission!![correct word?]

MY TAMGOTCHI V4.5 THORN!

I picked him up immediatly and took an excellent care of him all the morning! Now we are just gathered all together. He is just like he was frozen into time but it's okay! I also woke up May from her deep pause sleep to celebrate!!!

picmonkeycollage3l.jpg

I'm not sure about what to do now though... I have to take most care to Tamfi so the others? what should I do?

Thorn!!! Omg he's back :D me and Milo are so happy for you, we think you should keep him around as a friend for Tamfi (no danger of accidental marriages there lol). Milo is 37:

20130318_201639_zpsa7dcfe44.jpg

Here he is reading the book we've been studying in English. He's a very clever tama!

20130318_201526_zpsaf9a8840.jpg

I was surprised by the mess down there so I decided to take a quick look and pack things up! I cleaned the terrible dirt down there and guess what was left there alone hidden behind a big box with old toys... a bit dirty but still in perfect contission!![correct word?]

I'm not sure about what to do now though... I have to take most care to Tamfi so the others? what should I do?
The word is "condition" :)

I'm glad you found him! ^_^

If you don't believe you can take care of him very well in addition to the others, I would remove his batteries for now and resume caring for him later.

TAMAmaybeth, I'm glad you found Thorn!!

Izzy, how are you and Milo enjoying To Kill a Mockingbird? It was one of my favorite books that I read when I was at school.

This morning I found Lorne cuddled up to Rafferty the cat... or perhaps Raff was using him as a pillow. I'm not really sure how it all came about, but this is how i found them:

kitty_zpsbf9025a5.jpg

Today is a special day for Lorne -- during the night he turned 30!

30yrs_zps34319855.jpg

I decided to celebrate by giving Lorne a cupcake...

cupcake_zpsc3a5318f.jpg

But he was furious with me for forgetting his intense dislike of cupcakes!!

mad_zps325634bc.jpg

I made it up to him by playing some games and giving him an ice cream cone. Then, I made him feel young again by bringing out his old action figure! He was so excited he forgot all about the cupcake incident!

actionfigure_zps2efe8b50.jpg

Awwww <3

Your post put a large smile on my face ^^

Mamie is 41 today, but I'm too lazy to post those pics..
She was starving like an hour ago , but she haven't got sick. She is pretty forgiving, and for that i'm glad ^^

She got sick only once since she is an oldie. I'm trying to take care of her as much as I can.

For information purpose, what about you ? Have they got sick ? How many times ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back