Marukaite Chikyuu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aroha flashed an amused grin. "Hey France. How's it goin'?" she asked, chuckling at the flower. "Haven't seen you for a while"

Francis laughed a little and said, "Ahonhonhon... How true. It's going wonderful, how about for you?" He leaned against the wall with a smirk on his lips.

Aroha smiled, amazed he could actually talk without innuendos. "Ah, pretty good. Say, have ya' seen th' others?"

Francis sighed and looked around. "No, I haven't. Only you, my dear." Francis's smirk grew larger as he burst out into his trademark laugh.

/.pff chat hates me

Aroha shrugged. "Hm, I wonder what they're up to" she mused, chewing her lip thoughtfully. As the man started to laugh, she couldn't help but do the same. "Looks like laugher really is contagious" she said between giggles.

Same here D<

Francis replied, "I guess so," he straightened up from his position against the wall, "Shall we go find the others?" he asked as he ran a hand through his hair.

Aroha shrugged "If ya want" she offered, before whipping out her list. Running her finger down it, she nodded along. "Also france, I would most definitely not be suprised if the self proclaimed 'hero' was here"

Francis did a small facepalm and mumbled, "Oh, I see." He sighed, "Well, we might as well go meet up with the-" He cut himself off when he spotted some gorgeous roses. He ran over and started admiring them and such. "So, so beautiful... So lovely!"

Last edited by a moderator:
roha shook her head, walking up to the blonde. "Ah Francis, indeed you are a sucker for anything pretty" she chuckled. "Why don't you buy them?" she suggested with a grin. "I mean, you're not gon' steal them.. are you?"

Francis looked at her with an insulted look, "I'm no thief!!!" He exclaimed as he grabbed the roses and his wallet, marching up to the register to pay. "Hmph." After paying, he stomped back over to Aroha and flaunted the roses in her face. "Ahonhonhonhonhon."

The girl grinned, but stopped as a bunch of flowers attacked her. "France, no need to shove 'em in my face!" she complained, before pausing. "Even though they smell nice.."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ahonhonhon" (God, I love his laugh >D) Francis pulled the roses away and held them close to himself. "So perfect.... Not a single mark on any of the beautiful deep red petals." He was examining them closely until he was poked on the nose by one of the thorns. "OWWWWCH!!" He yelled as he clamped a hand over his hurting nose.

Aroha rolled her eyes. "Great to kno-" she got cut off as he got stabbed in the nose. "Ah, are you alright? Try being more careful" she scolded, before sighing. "Bro, I sound real old"

Francis cleared his throat and said, "I'm fine, and yes, you do sound old." He smirked, knowing that would irritate her.

Aroha glared. "What did you say?" she asked, an irritated tone in her voice. "At least I'm not a rapist"

Francis towered over Aroha and yelled, "I have never raped anybody!" He growled a little, "I'm just somewhat of a flirt.." (understatement) He abruptly turned around and sighed heavily, "Now are we going to meet up with the others, or not?"

Aroha sighed, frowning. "Well.. I'm not sure where they are.." she trailed, blushing at her false statement. "Sorry 'bout accusing ya'". Meanwhile, America looked up in time to hear a heavy french accent yelling. He ran his way to the conflicted duo, grinning. "France! New Zealand! Hey!" he grinned, eyes shining. "China, Taiwan and Phillipines are here!"

Francis jumped a little when he heard America, he composed himself and said, "Ah, America. Hello," Francis bit his lip and looked around. "They're all here??"

America nodded, smile never fading. "Yeah! Although I hafta find Iggy and apologize to him..". Aroha laughed. "America, my brother! What's goin' on?" she asked in a contrastingly cheerful tone.

Francis sighed and rubbed his eyes with his index finger and thumb. He then looked down at the roses and gasped when he realized he had beat them up while yelling ay Aroha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back