Marukaite Chikyuu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
France smiled, "Sure! Why not?" He plucked the rose from his pocket and began twirling it in his fingers.

America cheered. "Great! Fortunately, I have my car here!" he babbled, gripping the other countries by the elbows and speeding towards the carpark. Aroha grinned. "Maybe we could play rugby? I'd smash you both"

Francis laughed at what Aroha said, "I'm sure you would, New Zealand, I'm sure you would."

Aroha smiled. "Hey, we've beaten you before!" she protested. America rolled his eyes. "What about 2007?". Aroha glared. "I'd prefer you don't mention that.."

France smirked at Aroha and held back laughter. He nudged her a little and said, "Don't want to be reminded of your defeat? Ahonhonhon"

America stopped to a halt outside a rather large jeep. Aroha gasped. "Dayum I wish I had one"

England was still shivering in the corner, under his blanket. "America, when I get my hands on you..." he muttered, wriggling further into the blanket.

NZ grinned at France. "My boys are way better than Les Bleus! And more handsome too!"

France looked away and muttered under his breath, "I swear... It will take all of my strength not to kill this one..."

Aroha grinned. "Just to be nice, you can have the front seat" she offered, as a grin spread across America's face. "SITTIN' IN THE FRONT SEAT, KIC-" he got cut off as Aroha whacked him on the back of the head and slid into the back seat. The blonde man pouted and jumped in the driver's seat.

France sat in the back with Aroha, still recovering from the trauma caused by the horror known as Rebecca Black. (Lol)

Aroha stuck her tongue out at Alfred. "Look what you've done!" she said with mock horror. "You've upset the poor C- er, Rooster!"

Last edited by a moderator:
France rocked back and forth mumbling, "What was that awful torturous song??"

Aroha sighed. "A song called Friday by a girl called Rebecca Black" she mumbled. "Alfred, please put on something that isn't Friday". Alfred nodded and turned on the radio, which was playing some song by The Beatles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back