Marukaite Chikyuu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aroha chewed her lip, resting a hand on the frenchman's shoulder. "Uh France.. you alright there?" she asked, frowning in question.

Francis twitched a little. "The beautiful roses.... Ruined....." He looked sadly at the bundle of roses and sighed heavily.

Aroha sighed. "Auē.." she muttered. "Look, why don't we get you some more.. you could grow some, but that may take a while.."

Francis's eyes lit up when he spotted one still perfect rose in the bunch. "No no, It's okay New Zealand.... There's still one left.." He grabbed the one said rose and tucked in into his shirt pocket, throwing the rest of the bundle away.

Aroha nodded. "So.. what should we do now?" she asked the two males, glancing from one to the other. America shrugged. "I'll go buy the food" he said, rushing off. A few minutes later he was wheeling a shopping cart. Flashing the other two a thumbs up, he wandered over to the checkout.

France sighed once more as America ran to the checkout. "Might as well just wait for America to come back."

Aroha nodded. "So.. what do we talk about?" she wondered, tucking a couple locks of hair behind her ear.

Francis shrugged. "I have no idea." He looked around the store letting his eyes flick all over, looking at different random items on the shelves.

The pacific country nibbled on her lower lip, not caring if she drew blood. "Francis.. I'm not trying to irritate you by this, but.." she started, "why do you flirt a lot?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well....." Francis looked down at his shoes. "I just... I love beautiful things and have a certain desire for them.. I guess.."

Aroha shrugged. "Well.. you at least make a move, because some people wouldn't" she reassured him with a grin. America strolled up to the two, hands overloaded with shopping bags. Aroha dropped her carton of milk. "Wha- How did you get all that?" she gasped, eyes wide.

Francis smiled over at Aroha and glanced up when America walked over with arms overflowing with shopping bags. "Ahonhonhon... Need some help?"

America shook his head. "Nope, but thanks! I have super strength you see?" he replied. The energetic man frowned after Aroha gave him a skeptical look. "Even ask England! But not now, he's a bit.. hungover"

"Oh really?" Francis scoffed. "Hung over? What the heck did he do last night??" Francis chuckled at the thought of England being hung over.

(Well dang I'm so late with this, but it's Canada, so no one notices him anyway xD)

Human Name (if said country has none, make one up): Matthew Williams

Age (if you're not sure about an age, ask me): 19

Personality: Canada is a calm, quiet and soft spoken young man that hates fighting. He is invisible to the others, much to his annoyance, and is rather passive aggressive. Sometimes, America seems to notice him.

Looks:
CanadaAnime.png

Allies: America, China, Russia, France, England, Cuba.

Enemies: No one, really. But he's scared of Russia.

Friends: In the 'friends' sense of the word, it's only Cuba. And even he mistakes Canada for America.

History: -

Other: His best friend is a polar bear named Kumajirou, who forgets Canada's name.

America sent France a sheepish grin. "We went drinking last night" he mumbled. Aroha sighed. "And that, my friends, is why I often drink L&P and not alchohol" she declared, before pausing for at least twenty seconds. "Minus the occasional beer"

France held back a fit of laughter, knowing how England handled alcohol. "He actually agreed to go drinking with you? "

America chuckled. "Yep!" he cheered, before shooting Aroha a questioning look. "What's L&P?". Aroha sighed. "Fizzy.. or what Americans call, Soda. You'd like it"

Francis rubbed the back of his head and chuckled a little, He was at a loss of what to say.

America laughed. "Why don't we go hang at my place?" he offered, his face beaming. Aroha shrugged. "I'm up for it! What about you frenchie?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back