Marukaite Chikyuu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(This isn't a literate RP anymore, LOL. Anyways, I was on a break for like two days and there is 4 pages. Lawlz. OKay, to the RP!)

Philippines and Taiwan drooled by the amazingness(Is that a word?) of the Pokemon stuff, then happily went to catch the bus. "Hey guys, we're leaving. Maybe we'll see Canada. We can beat him up again for looking like America." Said Taiwan, remembering all the good times. Philippines was already on her way, when she saw the 'Pokemon Rumble Blast Game. "HEY! IT'S POKEMON RUMBLE BLAST!!" She yelled. "Oh there's Philippines, I gotta calm her down before she gets led out of the door.

France relaxed a little when the music was better than before. "So, what's the plan when we get to your house?" he asked as he smoothed his hair down slightly.

Aroha nodded. "Yeah Alf? What is it?". Alfred grinned at them. "Chill, watch movies, eat, probably gaming. Oh, and wait for Mattie to get home!.. Unless he's already there" he replied. "Ah, France, he'll love to see you!"

With a pause, Alfred let out a soft sigh. "And there's getting attacked by England.. not a pretty sight when he's hung over"

/. no I wasn't being perverted. There's a theory that France raised Canada.

//. OOC thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Human Name: Ivan Braginski

Personality: Russia acts quite childish and innocent, but in reality he is cold, childishly cruel and possibly even insane. His smile and innocent nature alone is enough to intimidate. Despite all of this, he is genuinely unaware of how cruel he can be.

Looks: [x] [x]

Allies: China, England, America, France

Enemies: Poland

Friends: China (Or so he thinks), Ukraine, Belarus (To some extent)

History: Blergh

Other: everyone should become one with Mother Russia!

Russia popped up beside the car, tapping on the window with his faucet pipe. "Where's everyone going? Are you going away from here? Let me in~"

America stopped, eyes wide. "R-Russia?" he stammered, already starting to feel beads of sweat. "What a-are you doing here?". Aroha sighed. "Alf, best 'ta let him in" she mumbled. America nodded hastily. "W-W were going to my house! You m-may come with us" he agreed, opening the other door, that was unfortunately, next to him.

"Oh good," Russia giggled, stooping down to slide into the car. He clutched his hand around his faucet pipe tightly, collapsing onto one of the seats. "So many people here~"

America smiled nervously. "A-Ahah, yeah.." he mumbled. Aroha beamed at the taller man. "So Russia, what brings you here?" she asked, trying her best not to be nervous.

"Belarus," Russia said simply, his face falling a bit. He pulled hs faucet pipe up, examining it. "Aroha, you want a rice ball, da?"

America nodded. "True..". Aroha grinned. "Never tried Rice Balls (lolol), but I'm up for it" she replied. America shot her a look that said 'He could mean something else', but the tanned female just shrugged.

Russia giggled when he caught the look on America's face. "Why don't you trust me?" He looked into his faucet pipe and pulled out a rice ball, handing it over to Aroha. "Eat it, da?" He frowned at his pipe. "It never gives me fresh water like it did in Germany's garden."

Aroha smiled gratefully, taking a bite. "Mm! This is great!" she exclaimed. "No wonder they have them in Japan! Say, what else do you keep in these?"

"I was meant to keep water in here," Russia said, his face falling. "But none comes out! It's broken, da?" He looked over at America. "Alfred, you want a rice ball too, da?"

Aroha frowned. "Broken? Well, that's a shame" she told him sympathetically. America shrugged. If New Zealand was unharmed, he would be too. "Sure!" he replied, eyes lighting up. Aroha chuckled. "So, Russia. I heard you like sunflowers and warmth? You should visit New Zealand during summer! It's pretty rainy during spring, but summertime is very hot!"

Russia pulled another rice ball out of his pipe, brushing off some rust, then passed it to America. "I like warmth, da. And sunflowers! I love sunflowers!" He reached into his pocket, pulling out one of the bright yellow flowers. "They are my favourite flower!"

America took a bite, grinning. "Please don't let england be near when I'm home" he muttered under his breath. Aroha laughed. "Yeah! I can see why, after all, Sunflowers are very lovely!" she agreed. "So happy and vibrant.."

"Sunflowers are my second favourite thing, after vodka!" Russia babbed, a huge grin on his face. "Do you like vodka, Aroha?" He giggled, glancing at America.

Aroha nodded. "I don't drink often. Except for lately, after our Rugby win" she shot a glance at the frenchman beside her, "but I do love vodka, yes"

"Then you will love my country," Russia said, still grinning. "There's sunflowers and vodka. It's cold, though," he said, his face falling. He tapped America on the shoulder with the pipe. "Why are you not talking?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back