Marukaite Chikyuu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
America shrugged. "Nerves, I guess. Like, I'm hoping that England is not in my house. I kinda ma-' he got cut off by a groan from Aroha. He turned around to find the island country in pain, clutching her leg tightly. His eyes widened. "Aroha! New Zealand! What's wrong?" he cried. Aroha managed to mumble something. "Christchurch.. earthquake.. destroyed"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Arthur is a terrible drunk, da?" Russia said. His eyes flashed. "He doesn't like me. He will, though." He turned to Aroha, his face returning to the childish smile. "I make it better, da?" He poked her leg with the pipe sharply.

Aroha winced. "Ah, thanks.." she muttered, biting her lip. "Death.. people have died.. they got crushed" she murmured, eyes seeming to be more wet than usual.

"It's not better yet?" Russia said, frowning. "do not worry! Ivan will make it all better!" He poked her leg again. "It's okay now? Da? Da da da?"

Aroha nodded. "The pain's gone, but.." she trailed off. Soon after, America heard a few choked sobs. "Don't worry Russia.." she mumbled between tears. "It's not your fault, you were helping"

She forced a smile. "The earthquake.. but it's for a reason you wouldn't get..". America grinned at the two. "Ah.. we're at my house, an- OH CRXP!" he cried. There, in front of the house, was a very angry looking Arthur.

Russia frowned at Aroha, poking her in the shoulder with his pipe. "Tell me."

England shuffled forwards, clutching the blanket tightly around himself. "ALFRED, YOU BLOODY IDIOT. WHY DID YOU DO THAT, YOU GIT. "

Aroha sighed. "I can't" she mumbled, shaking her head. She looked up at the russian. "May you help me walk? I don't think Alfred will be able to.." she gestured to the now pale America. "A-Arthur! WHY ARE YOU AT MY HOUSE?"

"Tell me," Russia repeated, jabbing the pipe into Aroha's stomach.

"Why did you let me do that?" England yelled, wincing when his head felt like it was splitting into to. "You bloody git, Alfred!"

Aroha sighed. "Me being upset.. although I don't know why you would make me upset.. I guess I'm just confused" she mumbled. "Now, really. Can you support me as I walk?"

Alfred sighed. "Look Arthur. Let's get you out of the sunshine. I'm sure Mattie will give ya medicine"

/. gtg, shower then bed.

"No," Russia said, his eyes flashing again. He pushed the door open and slid out of the car, clutching the pipe tightly.

England shook with a combination of his hangover and rage. "No! You're a bloody git!" He shuffled over and punched America in the shoulder.

EDIT: TROLOLO didn't read properly

Aroha sighed. "For the love of god, how did my day end like this?" she moaned, rubbing her temples. America winced at the punch. "Listen Arthur!" he snapped back. "You could have said no! Jesus, I wouldn't have cared!". Aroha looked at the two. "Oi! Both of yous, can't you shut up for five minutes? My people are dying here!"

Human Name (if said country has none, make one up): Armando Balduino

Age (if you're not sure about an age, ask me): Twenty-two

Personality: Armando is a young, confident man with a massive heart. He is courageous, but always tends to think he's right, which leads him into major arguments. Also, like Arthur, he has a low tendency for alchohol (he also gets rather angry when drunk).

Looks: Armando has shaggy dark hair and matching chocolate eyes. His skin, like Aroha's, is dark but a few shades lighter. He has some facial hair, which represents Buenos Aires. He, for some reason in my head, wears the Los Pumas rugby union outfit (what I imagine him in lolol). He is quite tall, a few centimetres shorter than russia, and is also slightly muscular.

Allies: New Zealand, Canada, America, Russia (tries to anyway), England.

Enemies: Russia (when drunk)

Friends: Canada, America.

History: No.

Other: No.

"I hate you!" England yelled, kicking out at America. "You dragged me to the pub! You got me drunk! I hate you!" He ignored Aroha, punching America again.

(Let's pretend Philippines and Taiwan snuck into America's House-If they even left. I'm so sorry I'm not active, and I'm the one who urged you to make this RP! So yesh, back. To. The. RP.)

"What's Happening!" Screamed Phhilippines. Philippines slapped China for no apparent reason and cried, "That's what you get for...ummm...doingwhateveryoudidbadinyourlifethatIprobablyhavenocareforbutI'msayingbecauseIwanttoandignorethissentenceeveryoneelsewhoisNOTchina. "Oh go-" Said Taiwan as she was interrupted by Philippines. "That better end with gosh!" "Tear gosh, please help me!" Replied Taiwan sarcastically.

iStole a sentence from iCarly

(heh, it's alright :])

America winced. "A-Arthur, aren't you g-getting a little violent?" he whimpered, wiping some blood from his face.

Aroha shoved the brit off America. "Both of you! Stop it!" she snarled, glaring. "If you're not careful, I will seriously injure you"

Armando, who had snuck inside the back of America's jeep somehow, popped up. "The lady's right guys" he agreed, jumping out and heading towards them. "Why don't we just go inside?"

France broke out of the trance he seemed to be in and launched himself out of the car. "What the.... oh, right." he mumbled. "He turned back and looked over at the others. "Argentina's right, let's just head inside."

Armando nodded. "Fighting isn't important.". Aroha smiled softly. "Arthur, yelling won't do you any good. Best to keep out of then sun and get some medication, like Alfred said" she advised, before turning to the taller nation. "Alfred, if you want to avoid more arguments like this, best to listen to people's wishes". Alfred sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Hey, I wonder if Mattie's home.."

England staggered back, the blanket falling from around his shoulders. "But he got me really drunk!" He protested, launching forward again and knocking America to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back