Marukaite Chikyuu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aroha glowered, fists balling up tight. "Arthur, get over it!" she screamed, in a full rage for once. Armando sighed, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Keep calm Zea" he whispered in her ear before taking both men and picking them up. "Now listen. Calm down or you will get hurt" he warned, glaring.

France sighed and walked up to the pair of fighting countries, "Okay you guys, no matter how much I like seeing men all over each other, this is just ridiculous."

Last edited by a moderator:
Armando gave Francis a rather questioning look. "Uh.. what you mean by that is?..."

France took a quick step back and looked down, clearing his throat. "Oh, um. Nothing. Ahonhonhonhon..."

England yelled out when Armando picked him up, holding his head. "He deserves it, though!" he said, sounding more and more like a whiny kid. He kicked out at America again.

Russia giggled from a few feet away, looking at France. "You love the fighting, da?"

Armando sighed. "Por favor, deje .." he muttered, shaking his head. Aroha walked up to the two. "Either you stop now, or I break your noses" she said in a quiet, yet frighening tone. Alfred gulped and turned to Arthur. "It's best to agree with her" he muttered to the other male.

/. And all the characters I'm using.. they begin with A. America (Alfred), Ariha (the maori name for New Zealand is Aotearoa), Argentina (Armando)

"But...he...started...it!" England yelled, kicking out at America again. "He deserves it!" He tried to pull himself free from Armando, kicking America again.

"Oh, yes the fighting." France said with a slight chuckle. "That's it.." He flashed a smile over at Russia, then looked back over at the others. "England never gives up easily, does he?"

Armando tightened his grip. Aroha balled her fists again and sent one swinging as it collided with Arthur's face. Alfred watched, eyes wide. "Y-You might have broken his n-nose!"

England yelled out, covering his face with his hands. "Aroha, what the hell? Why are you agreeing with him?" he knew better than to attack Aroha, so instead glared at her.

Russia tapped France on the shoulder with the pipe. "But you meant something else, da?"

Aroha sighed. "Arthur, I know we're mates and all" she pinched the bridge of her nose. "But you really were getting on my nerves". Armando let them both go, America sighing and fixing his glasses. Aroha pressed a hand to Arthur's nose softly. "I may be able to fix it.." she trailed, looking down. 'I can't believe I broke mum's nose' she thought, frowning. "I'm so sorry England, I truly am. Swear on Dan Carter's life.. which is hard for me"

/. She has a small crush on Dan Carter lolol

//. Aussie and NZ are part of the british commonwealth, which makes them England's 'children'

England wriggled about, straightening his clothes. "Why did you hit me, then?" he said, glaring at Aroha and not moving his hands from his face.

Aroha shrugged. "I was just.. mad" she mumbled, feeling herself flush in embarrassment. "Ah, we might need to go to the hospital" Armando suggested, frowning sympathetically.

England shook his head. "No. We don't." He pulled his hands away from his face, wincing, then held his hand under his nose.

Aroha sighed. She had never felt this ashamed before. "Who can tend to it then?" Armando asked, running a hand through his hair. America seemed to be alive again. He groaned, putting his head in his hands. "This is all my fault" he muttered quietly to himself.

"Yes, it is," England said, turning to glare at America instead. He groaned, using his other hand to hold his head. "My head still hurts."

Armando fished into Aroha's bag and pulled out some medicine. Handing it to Arthur, he frowned. "I don't have anything to wash it down with" he apologized. Aroha nodded. "Unless you want Powerade.. which is basically juice.. raspberry flavour"

England shook his head, taking the box from Armando. "I don't need any." Still glaring at America, he opened te box with one hand, the other still under his nose.

Aroha sighed, seating herself on the doorstep and frowning. "I haven't felt this upset since those roosters beat us.." she muttered. Armando sat down beside her. "Cheer up Zea. You still have those posters of Sonny Bill and Dan on your wall" he said teasingly. Aroha flushed a bright red and glared. "H-Hey! I do not!"

China stood up, he remembers he needs to return something he borrowed (yes, I got bored xD).

So he made his way to America's house and saw America, New Zealand, Russia, France (Franceophile), Argentina, Philippines, Taiwan and England looking really mad.

"I wonder what's going on..." He said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back