Masktchi Petetion poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we stop abuse to all masktchi's???

• YES, They dersive respect!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, They r ugly, why should we???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the heck is a maskatchi?!?!?!?!??!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Why should anyone leave Masktchi to die? Why would anyone hate Masktchi in the first place? I don't think any Tamagotchi characters should be favored over any others.

Aww...I like Maskchis. They are nice! My first ever Tama (Cally) was a Maskchi. It lived until 11 years old and I was sad when it died. I admit it, I like Kutchipatchis a little bit better but I wouldn't *kill* my Tama if it was a Maskchi. I mean, it's not the tamagotchi's fault is it?

Making a poll/petition isn't going to do anything. o_o Don't even bother.

Well, I tried to get Masktchi's on my tamagotchis but i got Hanatchi and Tarakotchi. Go Figure! ^_^

Making a poll/petition isn't going to do anything. o_o Don't even bother.
It's amazing that ppl (like, everyone) says they hate masktchis but deep down they love them.... cos masktchis rule

Hi, People should stop the abuse of them. Even if you dont like them. I mean if you really think about it you are only gonna have it for what 4-5 days. And i've herd that Masktchis only come fro bad care so if you get one with out meaning to guess what... ITS UR FAULT! So mabe if you actually play with your tamagotchi more instead of feeding it snacks and throwing it on your bed and ignoring it you might get a Mametchi/Mimitchi instead od a poor inicoent Masktchis! ^_^

My ex-best friend got a masktchi ----> :mellow: and she completely killed it and didn't feed it or take it potty or anything! She let it get sick and die frm neglect. It's name was David.

It started out as babytchi boy, then marutchi, then hinotamatchi, and then masktchi. She hated it! I said it looked a super hero dressed up for football or something. So after that she left her tama home averyday until the last day of it's poor little life which was about 1day she said watch it die and see me get a new tama. I was about to feed it, clean it, make it all better and then when I said give it here The angel icon lit up and she was like "YAY it DIED!" :rolleyes: I was so pi**ed! I mean sure it's kinda ugly but when you look at it in an angle it's actually really cute!

SAVE THE MASKTCHIS!!!!!!!!!

Why do people be mean to them

:( You kno On th tamagotchi v.2 version there is kinda like a baby masktchi. It's really cute I have it right now! It's so adorable. I hope it growz up to be a masktchi! :eek:

Tamagotchi prof:

stage: teen

Generation: 3

MBscool, you stole my avatar! You should of asked first. ;)

My ex-best friend got a masktchi ----> :D and she completely killed it and didn't feed it or take it potty or anything! She let it get sick and die frm neglect. It's name was David.It started out as babytchi boy, then marutchi, then hinotamatchi, and then masktchi. She hated it! I said it looked a super hero dressed up for football or something. So after that she left her tama home averyday until the last day of it's poor little life which was about 1day she said watch it die and see me get a new tama. I was about to feed it, clean it, make it all better and then when I said give it here The angel icon lit up and she was like "YAY it DIED!" :D I was so pi**ed! I mean sure it's kinda ugly but when you look at it in an angle it's actually really cute!
Oh :lol: poor Masktchi!

I feel so bad knowing that people deliberately kill their tamagotchis! :lol:

poor little tamagotchis... I have a friend that go to a skool that ahs ALTO of tamagotchis. (her school hasent banned them yet.) Any way. She is spreading the word that masktchis are good thing and good tamagotchis. THat they have a right to live to! Just as much as Mimitchi and Mametchi do. I currently have one. And i got the cape and the wings. hopefully ppl will see how cute the Masktchis can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back