Masktchi Petetion poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we stop abuse to all masktchi's???

• YES, They dersive respect!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, They r ugly, why should we???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call them Azures..... My first tamagotchi was a Masktchi..... I agree Mangerox, SAVE THE MASKTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( <3 <3 <3

Okay, well 2day i had my tamagotchis at skool (why wouldn't i?) anyway, one of them was a masktchi. and my friend was pointing at him and saying "lame! he is lame! Benny (my tamagotchis name) is lame! But he was just being stupid. He was joking.

But, some people really do say mean things about them.

I think they r cool, they look like super heroes and I love and I mean LOVE there big teethy smile! Its sooo cute!!!

[SIZE=21pt]why should i vote?[/SIZE]

the masktchi poll was MY idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well masktchis arent my fav tama they still r good creatures they should not be abused everything has a right 2 live.

While I admit their grin is kinda....meh, they do have a bit of a charm to them. True, I don't like them as much as other tamagotchis, but they shouldn't be left to die like some people have done. I felt sorry for one of the Maskutchis mentioned here (David, I think was its name) when I heard its story. If you get one, it should say something about your raising skills (unless you meant to get one). It's not its fault that you didn't raise it right.

[SIZE=21pt]why should i vote?[/SIZE]the masktchi poll was MY idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell? Since when? mangorox did a masktchi petetion agess ago!!!!

It is really popular. Click on her avatar!!!!!

What the hell? Since when? mangorox did a masktchi petetion agess ago!!!!

It is really popular. Click on her avatar!!!!!
[SIZE=21pt]I go 2 school with her! I told her months ago i was gonna make a masktchi petition poll! :D [/SIZE]

i love masktchis you can tell from my avatar! :( :lol: :D :D :D :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

While I admit their grin is kinda....meh, they do have a bit of a charm to them. True, I don't like them as much as other tamagotchis, but they shouldn't be left to die like some people have done. I felt sorry for one of the Maskutchis mentioned here (David, I think was its name) when I heard its story. If you get one, it should say something about your raising skills (unless you meant to get one). It's not its fault that you didn't raise it right.
That cant be true. My masktchi has 6 training bars, was almost never fed snack and so on. Maybe masktchi arent always the result of ill treatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back