Masktchi Petetion poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we stop abuse to all masktchi's???

• YES, They dersive respect!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, They r ugly, why should we???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard someone say this!

"i no it sounds horrid but I HATE THEM SSSOOO MUTCH I WANT TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM THERE SSSOOO UGLY I ALWAYS GET THEM THERE FREAKS"

"i no it sounds horrid but I HATE THEM SSSOOO MUTCH I WANT TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM THERE SSSOOO UGLY I ALWAYS GET THEM THERE FREAKS"

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

HPMHH!!! ;) :D :angry: B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to say who it was though...she won't want angry mobs of people trying to kill her. :(

i rather like maskchi.......and if people that dont like them get them than they should'nt take bad care of thier tamagotchi.......

Maskutchi are my favorites :angry: . So are Gozaruchis and Kuchipachis :) .

if u like maskis kall ur tama mask or sommin'

huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSPH!

(dead)

Last edited by a moderator:
i love those masked dudes but I can't seem to get them...either I get hanatchi or it dies as a teen.

i hate whoever said that!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back