Masktchi Petetion poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we stop abuse to all masktchi's???

• YES, They dersive respect!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, They r ugly, why should we???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Masktchis deserve everyone's respect beacause they are Tamagotchis too,and I'm sure that everyone here likes Tamagotchis.
i aggre. :D :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hey, I always get Masktchi's.... is that a GOOD thing? or a BAD thing?

my 2nd tama was a masktchi,i cared for it,loved it,fed it,played with it and connected with it

then,there came a dark day,when my friend killed her on purpose,i never lived it down,and that's why i did these three thing in kari's name

#1.vowed to never trust anyone again

#2.get a new shirobabaitichi and then start,all over again

Last edited by a moderator:
Maskitchis have every right to live, I'm spreading this around so that people know. Most people think that Maskitchis are the result of bad care taking and they probably just don't want to accept that. :angry:

My friend killed all of her tama's(she has 4) just because one of them was a maskitchi! :( :( :D :( :D :( :angry: :(

I hate her for doing this, one of them was still a baby!!!! :angry: :angry:

poor baby( and the maskitchi, and the flower guy and the Bird guy(my favorite))

A few days later Some kindergardeners from her naborhoood stole her tamagotchis.(don't how, serves her right :angry: ) I don't know if she got them back but the kindergardeners better be good owners.....ooops got off topic....Long live Maskitchis!!!Stop Abuse of the Maskitchis! :ph34r:

ive never had a masktchi but i feel bad for them! They shouldn't be abused or hurt they ive read about

Yes, we SHOULD put a stop to masktchi abuse!!! My friend had one once and was trying to kill it. I volenteered to take care of it until she had a baby. And guess what? She said YES!!!!! -_-

-ElisaRae

Seroisly i hate masktchis because i always get them and they aren't very pretty. But i voted yes ...even though i don't know what anyone is talking about about them getting abused!!!!
it means that if u get a maskutchi,u kill it or restart on purpose.

if masktchis can't live,(takes out sword) no tamagotchis can't

:) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: kids @ my school get them alot.kids call them football players.i deal with whatever tama get :blink:

I think I know the resluts.......

I think I, and other members have dicied that...

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

MASKTCHI RULE AND THEY DEMAND RESPECT!

I am very happy that people have paid atteion 2 this poll.

Thanx everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back