Mimitchi's Ranting Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back! Im now just logging on my V2 and P2. My V2 died, and right now its a baby boy named Xhale (oops). My P2 is also a baby which I named clementine. The reason I named it that was because when I was coming back home from visiting my great grandma in an old folks home a lady was bringing her groceries in and dropped a clementine, of course she didnt notice so I picked it up and ran over to her to give it to her but she said I could keep it so now I have this clementine on my desk and its too cute too eat so... I guess ill keep it untill it starts changing color :p

2i0u2yb.jpg

It makes a nice Fragrance in my room. <3

Clementine is a 9 year old takotchi, and is so adorable when he eats! he smiles really big and when hes full he shakes his head and makes a real big frowny face. My v2 died two times. its name is Whale and its a marutchi. Little update, little post, no pictures. Sorry >.< But ill have more tomorrow maybe? Seeya!

Umm... Yeah I only have a V2 now >.< All other batteries are dead. Right now its a kiwitchi, (FINALLY I GET AN ADULT!) But I was hoping for whaletchi D: I tried to take bad care while keeping it alive, but I got moderate care adult. Oh well its still good! I havent played with it much though... its 9 years right now, and 94 pounds. Sorry I havent posted lately, alot of stuff goes on in life. e.e I like everyones other posts! They're great! Kiwitchi is okay... but I woulf rather have someone else.. like whaletchi.... >.> I want him so BADDDDD :( I guess ill see you guys later... Ill post on easter! With pictures!!!

Hi every lady people guys! :D

I have pictures today! Kiwitchi is now 10 yrs old, and I started a music star today! Its a nonopotchi ( I actually started it yesterday ) I have to play games with kiwitchi to lower his weight, but I dont want to >.< And easter is this sunday! Happy Easter! I cant wait for chocolates, yumm. Heres kiwitchi moving around, and dont mind the dust, my tamagotchis are dust magnets X _ X

2aj5owl.jpg

zyfic.jpg

See you guys later, and dont forget to eat all your chocolate, or ill come to your house and STEAL IT.

Im posting again. :D ;)

My Black Music star is a kikitchi, and has ALMOST perfect practice numbers! Ive been messing with it all day, so thats why i have almost perfect scores.

98ewbb.jpg

2q0q638.jpg

I started up my Tama Suku again, and realized all my students left, but now I have itchigotchi as a student. My stats are all about twenty, so ill try more tomorrow.Im sorry if the picture is really bad, but oh well.

fq648.jpg

Kiwitchi is still, well, himself. and so is nonopotchi. I think kiwitchi will marry soon, but im not sure.

Seeya!

SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY....

IT TURNED INTO A TOSAKATCHI, WORST CARE CHARACTER WHEN I DID BEST CARE. :angry: :angry: :angry: I used boys destiny star to turn it into a dreamitchi, and it is 8 years old and 66 pounds. Also today I went to walmart and bought three packs of batteries so now my V4s are running and so is my V2. My V4s are the little toddlers with mowhawks, Mohitamatchi I think? And the V2 is a marutchi. No pictures today because my DSi is lost in my maze of a room... :blink: How was everyones easter? Mine was epic, not really. It SUCKED. It rained so I didnt get to go to an awesome easter party, my candy tasted like barf on a stick and my parents got in a fight as usual. Oh well. Also can someone please send me the online simulator thing for the music star? Im running out of destiny stars, and I only have 1 more boy destiny star left. Oh! I forgot my V7 (Tama-go black) is a necktietchi (Yay necktie!). Hes just like kutchipatchi, he says 'Tie' When kutchipatchi says 'Tchi'. Its so adorable! Im also getting two lanyards, one yattatchi lanyard with the charm if him cooking, and a mimitchi lanyard with the charm of him writing. I still have my mametchi lanyard but the charm connector broke off so now its just a doll. .. I get way off topic... Okay also I need to know the love potion code for The V4 and V2 so when they turn into adults I can marry them quickly. The love potion is that jar with a heart on it... I used to have it but I forgot the code so now its lost in my brain. The quickest way to marry tamagotchis is to use the love potion people say, because it makes them dance on the screen with hearts above their head, and I didnt realize that meant they were in love untill I read someones post. No wonder when I connected them they had babies. :eek: Well, I have a feeling I wrote too much again!

See You guys later! (Pics tomorrow maybe)

Back today! If for those who cannot see my youtube, heres a picture of me =
1z3yzo3.jpg
(Permission by Mothra to post this)

My V4s evolved into Young Dorotchi and Itchigotchi. I just caught them brushing their teeth, so a lucky shot for me! They are both 1 year old and around 30 lbs ( Im not that good at keeping weight down :mellow: ). They also got the love potion, Yay!

My V2 is still marutchi, boring. It will evolve at 2 or 4... but right now its 1 yr and 57 LBS! I told you I cannot keep the weight down. What im going to do with the love potion is when they get over 6 ill connect them as oldies with the love potion so ill get oyajitchi hopefully. Im lucky to get a boy on the V2 and girls on the V4. also the weird thing on the V2 is that when you connect the V1 connect button also connects with V3 and V4.

My V6 is an oyajitchi with a bajillion GP. I really need that generator thing people! Im on my last Boys destiny star here :( . He is 9 years old and 66 lbs, pretty good if you ask me, well, for an oldie. He has 35 stress too.

My Tama-go is still necktietchi. I forgot to tell you the age.. 30 years old. Lol! Jk I cheated. If you set it to 6:59 AM everytime it goes to 7:00 AM It makes the tamagotchi a year older so I did that pretty much the whole day... And during school too :D :D lol. I am such a good sneaker during school, and I can play it in the hallways between switching without stress, except for the fact that people ask me why I have a toy and what even is that thing. I am really sad that noone knows what tamagotchis are anymore, but oh well.

kbtzew.jpg

Hi guys! Im back today!!! (Ill post pictures later)

My Angelgotchi is now a Kodoten! Yay! Im hoping for futagotenshi and that means ill have to get kuriten. It just praised me. and it seems that everytime after it praises you it poops, it happened to me on my other Generations on this as well. I might get ginjirotenshi too, because Im not taking PERFECT care.

My Pink V4 Restarted itself and so the yellow is on pause, but tomorrow it will be unpaused. The reason it is paused is it is 2 years old, and Im letting my pink V4 catch up. My pink V4 is a young kutchipatchi? It looks like that at least. I forgot to tell you the tamas names I gave them... whoops.

Pink V4 = Bob

Yellow V4 = Lucy

Pink V2 = Whale (STILL lol)

Black V6 = Skylar

Tama-go = no name

Speaking of tama-go, necktietchi got married to a kunoitchi, and he is 36 now. They are a really cute couple, since in my opinion they are the worst care characters. Im hoping for a baby girl, because I want a Violetchi at least, at most a Chamametchi. She is my second favorite girl character I would say, If she wasnt so baby-ish. I dont know why they made her an adult on the tama-go, because HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE FIRST MOVIE?!!?!? And she wears a DIAPER! That is really adult-like Bandai, REeEeally adult-like.

Skylar still is not married, hes 10 and has 52099230 Gotchi Points. Dang Tama ladies, Who wouldnt want someone with that much money? His band mates are Rexitchi (Was a simasimatchi) And otokitchi (Was a mimitchi :D ). OH MY GOSH BLAHG. Im getting a V2 with hearts on it and tamagotchi stickers with collectible cards. YES! Also I finally got Portal 2 Yesterday! ITS EPIC!

See you guys later! (Well, with pics)

Hi everyone!

Today I bought A purple tama-go, and a red V2 with hearts all over it on ebay. :D

My Angel is now a ginjirotenshi, my second favorite angelgotchi character. He is 5 years old suprisingly.. Ill keep him until 9-11, then ill let him go. I really want kuriten next time!

My V2 is 3 years old now, and he will evolve tomorrow at age 4. He will probably be a something bad care or fat, because he is 99 lbs.

My Pink V4 is finally 2 today, so I unpaused my yellow V4. They are I guess you could say the ones im taking the best care of right now. once as they all get married I will pause them and start all my tama-gos at once. No, just kidding. I really want the girl to turn into a memetchi or yattatchi!! (If you dont know who the girl is, the Yellow is the girl and the Pink is the boy, weird I know)

Oyajitchi is still being all oldie like.

My Tama-go lovers just wont have a baby. They are just meanies :angry: They dont care for little tama children! Just kidding, they had the baby boy today! I dont have pictures of them though, the pixels are too dark on the tama-go, it screws up the lighting. Oh, and the V2 will come anywhere from today to march 11.

14nz7kz.jpg

Pink V4 = Young kutchipatchi

Yellow V4 = Young dorotchi

Pink V2 = ringotchi

Angelgotchi = Ginjirotenshi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Lol, Happy mothers day everyone! My package came in the mail today. Its a Red hearts V2, and right now its a hitodetchi. My V2's, music star and black tama-go is all paused right now because im going to see my mum, But my purple tama-go and both my V4's are un-paused. Yesterday I was washing my hands and when I picked my V4 up it ALMOST FELL IN THE TOILET!!! But I caught it o.o Anyways... My Purple Tama-go is a Shelltchi with 76,570 Gotchi points. I cant wait, because ive never gotten a character higher than marotchi, and shelltchi in my opinion is a good care teen. Well, Ill just show the pictures.

23r7aq1.jpg

See? My V4s evolved into the characters I wanted! Yay! Kutchipatchi and Yattatchi are my favorite out of the patchi family, and Ive connected them so much they have all 4 hearts filled. They arent old enough to marry yet, and I wont marry them untill they are oldies so I can have oyajitchi. I heard a rumor that if you get oyajitchi and then marry it off to have a baby, youll most likely get a universal character like gozarutchi, hanatchi, masktchi and so on. THAT, is why im marrying oldies, and just to have oyajitchi, ive never had him before, Lol.

My V6 is 12 and still not married, im kind of worried. I dont want it to die on the 6th Generation! That would be horrible. Also, I NEED THE GENERATOR ITEM THINGY~~~~~!!! Im gonna die... Boohoohohohohoohoohooo.... Blah. My Pink flowers V2 is a kiwitchi, still all boring. Hes not old enough to marry yet, so ill have him for awhile. For some reason I just dont like kiwitchi, hes all boring to me.

My Tama-go black is a mattaritchi, being all cute and stuff. Im probably going to get a bad care character on this one because im not taking that good care, and there is poop all over the screen that im too lazy to clean up. Also I was at Rosas Cafe yesterday and dropped the black tama-go (On accident!!) And my Violetchi figure broke! :( It still works, Its just the figure and top part of the purple holder thing broke off. I Need to hot glue it back together again, but not today. Good thing it didnt happen to my purple Tama-go, Still perfect condition! <3

I guess I should go now, this is probably the longest ive talked about my tamagotchis without going on about something else. Oh! This summer I may go to France! Ill take pictures of my tamagotchi there and post it so you guys will see. Im planning way ahead though, that will probably be like in July, so dont be like "Hes going right now!?!?!!? YESS" Because unfortunately im not. :(

Bye!

PS: Im scared of planes.. :mellow:

Hi Guys! back yet again for another post.

My V4's accidentally got married, Oops! :angry: I read somewhere that they marry at age 6, and they were age 4 so I connected them, but then when kutchipatchi got over to yattatchi he was all like "Gimme the love" Then sparks flew and what do you know, Two girls popped out. I hope they become mimitchi or memetchi, because those are awesome!

My V2's are still blah, tomorrow kiwitchi will marry, and hitodetchi will evolve. My ojitchi will probably not marry, hes 13 yrs old. I may start my V4.5, If you want to see it be logged on, then message me saying yes or no.

My Purple tamago is a shelltchi with 12 training! Yay! I read somewhere that 12 training with perfect care will give you violetchi or chamametchi, and thats what im doing! I also have over 100,000 Gotchi points on it with all 6 friendship hearts filled. This is gonna be exciting! Also did you know if you win a perfect game on your figures it gives you 1,500 Gp? Thats helpful! the chamametchi figure game shuffle shuffle is the easiest game ever, And weird. o.o she sometimes hides cheese and fish! lol.

e6q4px.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/user/MimitchiTamaTalk?feature=mhum

Hi People! Click the abovel link, Its a youtube tama log!

My V4.5 Has alot of skill points already, and im taking perfect care so ill get a good care character. Usually I get the ballerina girl with wings or the sumo guy, and those are bad care overweight characters, so im aiming for uramametchi or urakutchipatchi. I dont really like any of the special characters on the V4.5, they all look weird. Kutchipatchi does not look like he would evolve into some strong muscle guy and mametchi into an anteater.

My Red V2 is a ringotchi, and my Pink V2 is still kiwitchi. He is 6 years old, He should marry now. I do not like kiwitchi, I always get him. Hes a bad csre character though, so that explains it alot. Lol. My ringotchi is 1 year old, And I love it when they jump XD! It looks so funny like " I u I " <-- Like that! It looks so adorable! Thats why I like the fruit characters.

My Black tama-go is a korokotchi, It will probably be simasimatchi, gozarutchi or nectietchi. I Really do not want those anymore, as I always get them. Korokotchi is a middle care teen in my opinion, so maybe ill get kutchipatchi or kikitchi. I just hope its close to a good care character. Speaking of a good care character, I got chamametchi!!! I want her to stay with me as long as she can, but she is going to marry soon because shes 4 years old. Hopefully her first tries are kuromametchi or kikitchi. She is adorable in her close up too. I guess all that training paid off, because this is my first character that is not a marotchi, kunoitchi, uwasatchi, gozarutchi, necktietchi or simasimatchi. The only other good care character I ever got was the firstt tama-go I got, and it was a mametchi. I gave that tama-go to my mom.

tonight or tomorrow night my V4's will leave the baby girls which I decided to name Sky and Ski. I hope they will become mimitchis as adults, because Ive never gotten a mimitchi on a V1-V5. Its not that I like her, its just that I cant let her go, so I stay attached with her untill ive officialy moved on to another favorite. Back on topic > :eek: My Kutchipatchi and yattatchi were fun to have, but its time for them to go. I want to move on to the next generation, I need to leave them and have another family.

2uorxq8.jpg

V4's = Taking bath

V4.5 = Looking at skill points

V2's = Nothing really

Tama-go = Close up!

Hi guys!

Bad news... I Stopped running Everything EXCEPT my purple tama-go, my black tama-go and my V4.5. I think I should run all my tama-gos together, but I dont know. I wanted to ask you guys because im not sure, but eh. My V4.5 is crackertchi. whenever hes close up he looks like hes puking. It is really strange. Im hoping for Ura mametchi alot. I never get good care characters, EVER. And as far as I know, crackertchi is a bad care teen, even though im taking SUPER care! in all he has 126 skill points, and if I get Uramametchi and have 450 skill points in all, and over 350 in funny ill get Hyottokotchi! It will be my first Secret care character in the V4.5! All I have to do is avoid tenpatchi and celebtchi, and hope not for matsuritchi, samuraitchi, yasaguretchi and urakutchipatchi. Well, Urakutchipatchi isnt so bad, I could get mukimukitchi.

Good news!!! I got 2 more tama-gos!

My Chamametchi got married to a kikitchi, and they are so adorable! Teen love lol, except when they have the baby. Okay that is just akward. It was my second choice too, my first was nonopotchi. That would have also been teen love, but nonopotchi just isnt her type. EVEN if he is cuter in the Tama-go. My Black Tama-go is a gozarutchi, and hopefully will marry a kunoitchi, but that would be weird. They are brother and sister, soo... o.o Hes not old enough to go to the date place yet because hes five. :angry: Oh well, tomorrow he will be able to marry. He may not marry a kunoitchi if a lovelitchi or chamametchi shows up.

2rhp8x1.jpg

Throw up tamagotchi, great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Update!

Went to tamatown with Crackertchi, and we won 9200 gotchi points! We were just heading home when androtchi ran infront of the picture! Good thing it shows him blurry, next time he should have respect of others! ( I got so much by playing the ring toss game in the arcade, it gives you 300 Gp everytime you get the golden money bag. Any other game is a waste of time in tamatown, because this is the fastest way to get money in tamatown)

2l8i4r5.jpg

Mean androtchi! :angry:

Hi guys! I have more news!

My Gozarutchi is still not married yet. We went to the date place and he was offered Memetchi, uwasatchi and ringotchi but none of them were good for him... I guess medium care characters arent the right type for him. Chamametchi had a baby girl, and she will probably leave tonight with kikitchi... I named the baby Sprinkles because its a cute name for a girl and the little mushroom head reminds me of sprinkles! I hope to get a makiko, lovelitchi, violetchi or chamametchi is fine too. I want to get every character in the tama-go to see which is the best for me. I know that if you take perfect care with 11 training you get chamametchi... so im smart!

My V4.5 Turned into matsuritchi! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I ALWAYS GET HIM! WHY DO I ALWAYS GET HIM??!!?!? I TOOK PERFECT CARE, PERFECT, AND HE GOES INTO SOME ANNOYING CHARACTER THAT I HATE! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! If I get a girl on next generation, thank you so much. He used a plant and got 80 gotchi points too.

Ill also start a group hatch at school with my friend tomorrow!

30lkju8.jpg

Hey peoples!

I got mad at my V4.5 as I got another matsuritchi and so I took its batteries out, put it in my V3 and put batteries in both my V2s.

My Tama-go, the black one ... yeah its a memetchi. Lets see... Heres what I see on the training bar stuff:

girls:

12 = Violetchi

11 = chamametchi

7 = memetchi

0 = marotchi

Boys:

7 = wooltchi

0 = necktietchi

So far thats all I know of, even though Ive never gotten violetchi, my mom has and she had 12 training bars so there you go! My memetchi is 7 years old today by the way, and still is unable to marry. Thats fine with me, because im going to marry the guy across the streets tamagotchi. oh, I forgot I named her sprinkles duh. Yeah my two best guy friends bought a tama-go black and one has necktietchi while the other has wooltchi. Sprinkles will be marrying wooltchi. Anyways heres sprinkles!

6qe8zr.jpg

I will not be taking pictures of my V3 because, well, I will not even talk about it. Right now its a tamatchi and will evolve probably today or tomorrow.

On Both of my V2s i have nikatchi! Ive never gotten him/her before ( Not even when I had V2s from when I was 5-7) So its new to me. The Red is daisy and the pnik is mason. Im thinking ill get debatchi because in my opinion nikatchi looks like a mini debatchi, But I really do not want debatchi. I really want whaletchi so I made them have max Weight, I discipline every 2 mins for about 25 times and I dont clean up its poo. I hope I get whaletchi!

(V3 is mason2)

2la7s04.jpg
2s1nfya.jpg

Mason : Whoa! Look! I have big teeth!

Daisy : Me too! But that means we will have to brush more.

Mason : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daisy : Dont worry, when we evolve we might not have too as much if we dont turn into debatchi! And if we are whaletchi then we will barely have to brush!

Mason : Please be whaletchi!

Mason2: Well.... Can I be your guys friends..

M and D : Sure!

Mason2: Yay!

Daisy : Aww hes so cute isnt he mason?

Mason : No. Hes handsome > :D

Mason2: *Blushes*

Daisy : Okay.. Im going to go now, come along Mason2, Or can I call you Tyler?

Tyler: Sure!

Mason: Goodbye!

*They leave*

Mason : Wait... Im ALONE!

Hello Thar! This is Fake because im dead!

Just Kidding.

Why was everyone freaking out about the end of the world anyways? Its 8:01 PM right now and No zombies, floods or fires have killed me. And I did not see a man floating down from the sky. Okay sorry, just to get that deep into your heads!

I started up my V4's again, and they are harutchis. You know how when you press the C button they do a little dance and then they blush! Its so cute! And im on my way to mimitchi! I got the characters I wanted on the last generation by going by the skill points,and they had girls you may have known if you read the earlier log posts, well im aiming for mimitchi and shes a pencil skill point character, so ill probably get her. Maybe LOL! they both have 1 pencil skill point. I woke them up to work on the skill points. Oh my gosh... Great. My Pink V4 has flower points higher, what does that mean? MAROTCHI. I AM TIRED OF HER. When I had my first Tama-go I always took bad care of it and so I always got marotchi, And I absolutely hate her. When She evolves im doing some serious playing to get her some pencil points. Id rather have the sparkle points to get a maidtchi then marotchi. Well you know how I was talking about the blush thing? Here it is, with everyone elses photo.

2jh5w6.jpg

Yeah, i got obotchi I think its called on my V3. Hes 3 years old and adorable in the bath! I got inspiration from RubyKutchipatchi to make an oldest-to-be tamagotchi. So Im trying to make it up to 50 or higher! Then Ill have to reset :( Oh well.

My V2s are still nikatchi! Im hoping to get whaletchi, because I have been disciplining it alot and feeding it alot of snacks to make it fat and stuff, I just need to know when they will evolve so I can get the hearts gone. It is said that if your hearts are gone and you evolve, it will turn into a bad care character so ill try it. I just do not want a kiwitchi again. Boy am I tired of those. Oh and also they will probably evolve tonight or tomorrow because they are 3 years old.

Sprinkles married a handsome kutchipatchi and had a baby boy. My chance to get a good care boy character. Hopefully kuromametchi. Anyways they had him this morning so they should be leaving in around 2 days if I dont pause it. Ill miss sprinkles. Her boy will be named Clayton, because thats all I could think of. Lol in the picture they are jumping up all happy!

(V4s are Ski and Sky)

Here they are talking:

Sprinkles: I didnt get to talk last time...

Daisy: Sorry, It was our fault.

Tyler: Not really.

Mason: Hes going through a phase.

Tyler: Gosh, my parents are soo mean!

*Tyler walks out of room*

Ski: What does he mean "parents"...

Daisy: We took care of him when he was a baby, so he thinks we are his parents.

Mason: We are in love... *blushes*

Sky: Weirdo's.

Clayton: BWUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sprinkles: Thanks.

Seeya!

Little update, maybe pictures later.

I started up my biggest generation music stars. My green one, (the first one I had by the way) And the black one. The green is a 3 year old mametchi 5th gen, and black is a 13 year old ojitchi 6th generation. He may get married today or tomorrow.

My Pink V4(ski)is a young mimitchi and my yellow V4(Sky) is a ringotchi. Both girls in the mame family so im still on the right track! Heres the stats:

Ski:

Pencil:12

star:1

Flower:5

Sky:

Pencil:9

Star:0

Flower:0

They both have Mr. Turtlepedia and are still 0 years old! :rolleyes: Weird.

My Red V2 is a KIWITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My pink V2 hasnt evolved yet so im taking super bad good care at the same time! I have no idea what to do now! I dont want kiwitchi and I dont want masktchi, the only other choices around this cycle are whaletchi, hanatchi or takotchi. Those three are fine, BUT NOT KIWITCHI. eeh, Ill get daisy and mason married and then I can start on the next generation. I give up on gettting whaletchi, its way too hard!

My v3 is also still an obotchi will evolve today or tomorrrow.

My Tama-go is still a happy family.

Woops! Forgot to post last night!

I started up my V5 and did download so I would have The Hams again. They are on their 8th generation and I have two adults. Uhyotchi and makiko! I wonder if you can get hatugatchi and watatchi together so you could have makiko and kuromametchi at once? That would be so cool. And to marry a makiko to kuromametchi to get majorite and papakurotchi. Since they both have only one parent doesnt it make you think they were together o_O I know, thats what I always thought. Too bad its not one of the secret families. That would be so cool!

9uvrra.jpg

My V4s evolved into universal adults! I took perfect care! What happened here? I wanted mimitchi!!!!! I got pyonkotchi, TWO OF THEM! I mean they are cute in all, but not as rewarding as what I used my effort for, you know? Hopefully you guys understand. I have a picture of them connecting, and the funny part is one is slouched down and looks all lazy lol! And before that when I connected them they used their phone instead! Just shows how lazy of a character you can get! :p

4kxnja.jpg

My V3 (oldest Tama to be) Is now 6 years old today. first matchmaker visit should happen, he will decline and then we will grow on. Ive never gotten this character before actually, its called a Biluotchi. I dont see how I got him though, hes a good care adult, and obotchi was a perfect care teen! I probably had a slip in there somewhere. Eeh, It was probably yesterday at school when I thought I set him asleep in my pocket but when I got home to check on him he had almost all hearts gone. Yep, thats it. Anyways here is the picture of him evolving!

2cntgth.jpg

I couldnt wait until they became oldies, so I connected the V2s and daisy had two baby boys! I decided to name them Josh and Jon. Josh is a nice name to come by. The real reason I connected them was because I dislike kiwitchi so much that I did it to get new characters. This time ill take good care so ill get something besides kiwitchi. I mean you can scroll up right now and find a kiwitchi up there, and to get two of them at the same time! That is just pure dissapointment for me, and im sure if you got two of your least favorite character at once you would surely be dissapointed too. Heres a picture of daisy and the baby boys.

zjwfut.jpg

Others not talked about:

My Black music star is still an ojitchi at 14, when will the matchmaker come?!!?!?

My Green music star is still a mametchi(Named bagel). Bagel Will marry around age 6 and he is age 4 right now.

My Tama-go black (clayton) is still mattaritchi. He will probably evolve today.

Clayton: Whoa! I can talk clearly now!

Daisy: Woohoo!

Sky and ski: So hows it coming along, daisy and mason?

Mason: Just fine, our babies hatched today!

Ski: EWWW!!

Mason:What?! Its life!

Sky: He is right you know.

Ski: Yeah, well my husband and I will adopt.

Clayton: Is there even an adopt section in the Tamagotchi?

Sky, mason, daisy, bagel and tyler: NO.

Ski: Just watch then.

Bagel: Whats gotten into you?

Ski: why are you named bagel?

Daisy: Thats enough ski! Sky, take ski somewhere else so she wont be rude.

*ski and sky leave the room*

Mason: So bagel, hows your band going?

Bagel: Swell! Gozarutchi and kuromametchi sure know how to make the crowd go wild!

Mason: Well thats goo-

*Wall explodes*

Ski: YOU WILL ALL DIE, TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Little update, all are asleep

Started my newest purple tama-go. = is a belltchi

old purple = memetchi

black = kilalatchi

black music star = ended cause too old to marry ):

V4's = still adults

V2s = Mason and Daisy left Jon and josh to be alone, so they are hitodetchi and marutchi

V5 = will marry tomorrow

V6 green = marry tomorrow?

Latest posts

Back