Mimitchi's Ranting Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No this has not been bumped.

ibvya8.jpg

Hi guys! Today has pictures!

Its been so long, im really sorry. just, I get stressed over logging sometimes. Keeping up with tamagotchis + your log + pictures can be a handful. But yeah.

O-o No amazing stuff today cuz everyones asleep but my two masktchi V2s left their baby boys in my care. One was a girl, one was a boy. ( I used the honey to mate them)

So here is pictures of them and the sleepy baby.
65ocw3.jpg
rji4ps.jpg

So wanna stats list? No? Too bad.

Hearts V2

Boy

(No name)

(no stuff here)

Flowers V2

Boy

(No name)

(no stuff here)

Zebra V3

Megatchi with baby girl

Jenna

99 lbs

9/10 training

9 yr

3 gen

(Good thing its not hidatchi. OH MY GAWD NO)

Yellow and red V4

tosakatchi

Pixel

99 lbs

6 yr

4/10 training

52 Pencil

17 sparkle

9 flower

1gen

Pink V4

YoungAndrotchi

Moola

3/10 training

1 pencil

5 sparkle

0 flower

1 yr

85 lbs

3 gen

Red Zebra V4.5

4/10 training

uramametchi

pixel

funny 170

gorgeous 90

strength 111

4 yrs

44 lbs

1 gen

Blue Music Star

2 yr

74 lb

Sebiretchi

Kalee

stress 17

tone 449

rhythm 487

original 542

5 gen

Black music star

15 yr

99 lb

skylar

stress 41

tone 999

rhythm 999

original 999

ojitchi

6 gen

Phew! so hard! But this year is my first year of middle school! So excited! I get a locker, and some other stuff... And a zip binder.. and this year it will be so easy to sneak in tamagotchis! But yeah, nothing really new... so Ill seeya later!

Herp derp.

This is not a awesome log.

Hi guys! Im back today and its really late and stuff and stuff. I went shopping for some Epic clothes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ive been so lazy over summer... Ive gained weight. :( :(

I will die.

Anyways...... Tamagotchi wise.. Umm nothing new.. both masktchis are gone, boys Tang the hitodetchi and Spike the marutchi are in my care now, but everyones asleep except for

Jenna my V3. And sorry about the last post, I said she had a baby girl, but its a baby boy. my mistake XDD But yeah nothing else really. hoping to get mimitchi on my V2's... So wish me luck! :3
51r6uh.jpg

See you later. OR NOT. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hey people. Lots O' pictures today!

No I do not let my tamagotchis die.

So... lets start off with today. Kalee the sebiretchi has a girls destiny star, just havent used it yet, and skylar the ojitchi married a maidtchi. I forgot what the babies gender is. XDD But I have a picture.. so lemme look...
1on59w.jpg
Yes a baby girl. how wonderful. :33

Now to Tang and Spike. Tang is now a hinotamatchi, and Spike is a puroperatchi. I may get Zuccitchi!!!!! I love zuccitchi, he is a super cute character. I really hope I get him. But anyways they evolved today so yupp. 2-4 days untill they are adults! (Lol potty shot)
149nklf.jpg
15s7x3c.jpg

Pixel the Uramametchi is still fine as can be. he is happy with his TV job. :3 No pictures of it though. and his job is hard!!! Good thing he gets a good pay. Hes 5 today so tomorrow his match may come. lets hope for the best!

V4's..... Tosakatchi left his baby girl today. ): Oh well, she's safe with me anyways. *evil laugh* And YoungAndrotchi is now a gozarutchi. I didnt take good care, and im suprised I got gozarutchi because this is my first ever universal character on the V4. Im really happy, even if it is gozarutchi. but you know what I really want? a hanatchi. I havent seen one since I was 5-6! Thats when I got my first tamagotchi, the V2. Yupp. so long ago since ive seen hanatchi. I miss him.
ixf21c.jpg
(Fish game! :DD)
671iz7.jpg
(he got a can though. ): )

See you guys later!!

You know what? Im a poop. I feel so stupid. Forget whatever was in the above post. because my goal is to log on my 3 music stars and my iD L(s) im getting for my B-day. So here we go!! :3

(Btw Ill have pictures tomorrow! :D )

My Three music stars were started on Sunday! :D I had two beautiful girls and a really ugly boy. :) Im just kidding hes handsome too. So then they Evolved inrto Hitodetchi, Hitodetchi and kutchitamatchi. then the preschool teacher dropped off their toys and invited them to preeschool! Only kutchitamatchi went to preschool though.

Then onto band school. Chamametchi, Chamametchi and kikitchi. They met bands, rocked out and evolved. Mimitchi, mimitchi and mametchi. Wait. Whats their names you ask? Im sorry! Hold on a second

Petitchi girl - Hitodetchi - Chamametchi - Mimitchi - Peanut

petitchi boy - kutchitamatchi - kikitchi - Mametchi - Butter

Petitchi girl - Hitodetchi - Chamametchi - Mimitchi - Jelly

See what I did there? Peanut Butter Jelly? XDD I love it so much! And its perfect, for my three children :D

Peanuts band has an mametchi and kuromametchi. Its named cats. xxx on first try

Butters band has an Mimitchi and tosakatchi. Its named cats. xoo on first try

Jellys band has an onputchi and chantotchi (their band type is pop! <33) xoo on first try (they deserved better)

Thats all for today XD

Edit: The above post, I did get Zuccitchi <3 But he left. And now his batteries and out) DANGIT I BROKE MY PROMISE. FUUUUUUUU-

Edit Edit: To the post that I said I gained weight, Guess who lost it! :D And Who got a smexy tan. ;) XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have them, but since my birthday is coming up I kept them on pause, because if I get my iD L ill start up my two iDs, my hexagon and iD L just log on it. Unless you guys wanna see all the colors together. Oh well. noone reads my log anyways so none of you guys will respond anyways. it doesnt matter, cause im having a poopy week. Hope my b-day isnt poopy (its on friday) Yeah. Whatever. I guess ill see you on friday.

Hey peoplez! Im doing the log again! I have TWO iDLs!!! So yupp. heres stats to show you guys whos going to be in here now.

Red V2

Name:Ultra

Job:Being a baby

Pounds: 5

Pink V2

Name:peeps

Job:Being a baby

Pounds: 5

Blue iD L

momoirotchi

Girl

Purple iD L

Violetchi

Girl

3 happy stamps

Ugh! Tamas are really hard work if you ask me XD But yeah Ultra and peeps are epicness! Im playing that running game to get a good character. the best character ive gotten on the V2 is a violetchi. A boy violetchi, and on the ID L a mametchi for boys and lovelitchi for girls. But yeah. You want pics, I got pics. $5 each. Jk but here you goes.

mvok5g.jpg

Ultra =
wtdap0.jpg

Peeps =
2z6sacg.jpg

Thats todays post I guess o.o And also momoirotchi evolved into paletchi!

Im back im back, im back to where I was. *Blues Clues*

:D

I also log sometimes in school..

-----------------------------------

School Log

10-5-11

Yeah. Ultra and Peeps are asleep and violetchi and paletchi are at home asleep. Today is track day in PE. If I dont run a mile (4 laps) in 15 mins I get a bad grade. So yupp

1st per = Art

2nd per = science

3rd per = S.S.

4th per = language

5th per = literature

6th per = Advisory

7th per = PE = Track Day

8th per = Math

I did 7 laps! WOOHOO!!!!

--------------------------------

So theres the 1st school log.

Ultra and peeps are now Hitodetchi's :DDDDDDDDD

They are like still like, 0 like years old. like yeah.

And im going to be a SHINEIGH UMBREON FOR HALLOWEENIES! :33 Its gonna be epic, me and mah friends buying bags of candeh and watching scary movies all night long! Its going to be da bomb! I just want my costume though.. People will die of my cuteness during the tricks or treats. > :D and Im going to bring a tama too! Maybe Ultra and Peeps great great grandparents? Maybe the iD Ls? WHO KNOWS.....

Well after all my crazy of halloween i guess im going! Byez!

Last nights post that I forgot about:

-------------------------

Violetchi got all her stamps thanks to Violetchiluvrr3!

I sent her down to the matchmaker and she found one handsome looking maisutatchi. she just couldnt resist! They got married instantly and went to go see fireworks, then violetchi came home with a cute little momoirotchi.

258zc0m.jpg

All stamps

23s6t0j.jpg

The wedding <33

2j1lyrm.jpg

The fireworks!

35053ea.jpg

Mommy and baby playing ball :D

------------------------------

Yeah ill be back in a few minutes with my post for today!

K guys im back.

My tamas were all asleep untill I got home.

Ultra is a UFOtchi, and its good cause ultra iss a girl and UFOtchi is a girl character. Peeps is a youngmametchi which is also good cause hes a boy and youngmametchi is a boy character. Now the best characters I can get are kutchipatchi for Ultra and Tarakotchi for peeps.

s1rp7p.jpg

My blue iD L is now a painaputchi, and I really want a meloditchi. I got two care misses so if I keep her happy meter up I should get her!! :DD And also as you know Violetchis baby is momoirotchi.

5agsg3.jpg
m82r7b.jpg

So thats all! See you guys later!

:ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :kusatchi: Hey guys! Im back with another post!

My purple iD L is now a painaputchi, and when I woke up she had a dusty room so we quickly cleaned it up. noone likes a dirty room, and it makes you sneeze alot. good thing we already had a vacuum cleaner!
2isi2ra.jpg

And also my Blue iD L is now a FRIKKEN LOVELITCHI!!! I wanted meloditchi >: oh well.. I hope atleast now can I get a boy for the next generation. In these pictures I show you lovelitchi in her princess dress and her new living room! like it? Also she got that bush pet thingy. hes really cute! hes not going to go out of his pet house though cause its raining. And literally its raining where I live too.

aw2c1y.jpg
w6pawy.jpg

Last but not least my two V2s. They are STILL (yes still) Young mametchi and UFOtchi. I dont really want them to evolve that much though, because they are too cute to evolve D: ! Well I think tomorrow or the next day they will evolve, but surely by tuesday they will have. Heres some pics of them..

359k4k8.jpg
11j3cc0.jpg

I guess thats all for now! Seeya!

Guess whos back!

Yupp! Lovelitchi got her last happy symbol today, and I accidentally left her on all night last night o_O so she was sick and none of her bars were full. I gave her medicine and sent her off to the matchmaker (Because I didnt want to fill everything back up X_X) So she got married too.... A kuromametchi. I deleted their marriage picture O_O I was going through my pictures and making sure I could fit every one I took into this log and I had two pics of lovelitchi and kuromametchi kissing, but I guess I accidentally (again) deleted it! Wow this has been a bad morning with lovelitchi today. Anyways heres the pics of her.

19vwxd.jpg
23vc3eg.jpg

And my purple iD L... IS A MELODITCHI! WOOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHO!!! MY first meloditchi ever in the history of history. I took her out into the town and just happened to run into two of her happy symbols. Ill tell you later what they are >.> But yupp I managed to get a picture of lovelitchi and meloditchi before lovelitchi went bye bye. I forgot lovelitchi still had that pet bush untill it was in the picture XD

Lovelitchi and Meloditchi

xf6ryf.jpg

Meloditchis happy symbols

2zscym0.jpg
2vmhdhg.jpg

And my V2s. Yupp. STILL Young Mametchi and UFOtchi. I dont know what has happened, they should evolve today, or UFOtchi will. UFOtchi is 4 years old and young mametchi is 3 so UFOtchi will evolve first. It says in my tama book they will evolve at age 3... LIAR. though I may have paused them once or twice... e.e Ugh poop me. im guessing Ultra (the UFOtchi) will evolve either into a ginjirotchi or a kutchipatchi, and Peeps (Young mametchi) will evolve into a tarakotchi, kutchipatchi or nyorotchi.

Well see you guys later! Spoiler Below

And also, Shout out to desiraedesirae and love_1221 For their comments, and go check out their logs, they are epicly epicness!

First meloditchi happy symbol is heart cake from tama cafe, and second is kimono, and happy symbols for lovelitchi is mic, princess dress and the last I forgot XD

What? A SECOND POST?!?!?!? I like to post more than once. and yes I have alot more pictures as well XDD

Mmkay. so yeah guys. Ive been secretly running a V4.5 as well... if you have been stalking me around tamatalk then you would probably have guessed so... (like in seriously Tamatalk) But yeah. Its a girl named Andz, and she is a hitodetchi. with 17685 gotchi points. No I didnt hack or cheat or whatever, I just really like the games on the V4.5, its one of my favorite connections, but the reason I dont run it alot is because I always get that sumo guy or the winged girl and those are one of my least favorite tamagotchis ever. Thats why now I know I have to be careful with the stats X_X But yeah, Andz did have 24085, but I bought a plane ticket and it cost 7500GP so you get the picture. Well heres some pictures of Andz! (I have no idea why I named her that)

Andz!

2d1ti80.jpg

Told you so..

28tes0o.jpg

Alsso in my tama book it says that young mametchis favorite food is a sandwhich, and they had a sandwhich in the store so... yupp you know what happened. we bought the sandwhich for Peeps, went to snacks, and I fed it to him. He did a little dance and then blushed, it was so cute, but I dont have a picture of him blushing D:

Proof of sandwhich

20uvjnm.jpg

Theres a party in my tummy! so yummy, so yummy! *yo gabba gabba*

2m3ljte.jpg

Had to cut this cause I had to many pictures, see part 2!

Part two of the above post---

And the nittobotchi I took so horrible care of evolved into a good care toddler. great, no more happybouyatchi ): but eh, everythings okay I guess. we went outside and planted the red star seed. Meloditchi needs an okarina and Idk if you can give presents so we are going to try and see :D And I just gave out meloditchis last happy symbol! Arent you guys happy! I should also give them names... So Meloditchi will be Melody, and kaubotchi will be Dakota. If you have read my other log posts you will no I still havent gotten bored of the name dakota. But yeah heres Dakota and Melody doing what they do!

Dakota the kaubotchi!

hwml1g.jpg

Hes planting the plant

wi0k06.jpg

Whoa! That grew fast!

25r0ayt.jpg

Melody bringing home her new pet!

2889tfa.jpg

Mail time!

f0vwjl.jpg

Its.. lovelitchi!

2ia8pww.jpg

Alot of pictures huh. Well also in other news Andz is now in preschool. But I may also post later today! So keep your eyes open, bye!

4th post today. All about Andz now.

We went to tamatown to get more money, because, well, yeah I love money XD So we played the ring toss game alot and logged off and on and off and on and we did that four times but I didnt get to save one time cause my computer crashed GRR! So 9900 x 3 = umm... uh.. Ill brb.it all adds up to 27000 GP! So yupp! We got alot! And also im going to do a 5th post (if I can) with Andz plane tickets. But it doesnt matter. We also visited andz mom, the pyonkotchi! She gave us a chest and we used it, it turned into a present so we opened it, then it turned into a ball! Wow her mom can pack good.

Remember this place?

2zg90fb.jpg

Theres the mom and us getting the chest

2ch70nk.jpg

Proof of chest

2rxeiy1.jpg

the present

fd7zh2.jpg

The ball :D !

2h6u3gw.jpg

So later maybe ill see you guys? And along time ago when I never posted pictures and I was lazy, does this make it up for you guys? XDD

Okay last post fast post.

I was outside, about to get in the car to go eat when I realized the lighting was perfect so I grabbed my cam and took a few quickshots, also Ultra evolved into kusatchi! I didnt expect that o.o anyways heres the pictures, and Ultra in her close up!

34nsg1v.jpg

1q4sc1.jpg

8xiyqd.jpg

2ql9ytz.jpg

Bye!

Hey guys. I probably wont post as many posts as yesterday O_O

Melody got her third happy stamp today! Just one more and ill have all the happy symbols. and I want to unlock that place that gives you secret characters like Devil memetchi and princess lovelin. Oh and also Dakota evolved into bokuhoshitchi who I hope will evolve into kushinbotchi. And havent you ever thought bokuhoshitchi was a boy version of hoshitchi? I mean hoshi, does that mean star? XD

t9z5i0.jpg

Hoshi (星?) is a Japanese word which means star.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoshi

OMG IT DOES!!!! Who is smart, who is awesome. :D

Peeps evolved into kutchipatchi! :D Kusatchi and kutchipatchi... Im going to get them married. I saw peeps brushing his teeth so I took a picture too. Sorry XD I dont have alot to say right now.

30j0lkg.jpg

So when I woke up this morning Andz was a young marotchi! Im trying to get gorgeous points the highest so I can get uramemetchi or uravioletchi. OF course Andz had to leave preschool, yelling at the teacher D: Then she went to Elementary school and chose the flower teacher.

20koo43.jpg
3166x78.jpg
2vw8r9i.jpg

Seeya!

I decided to post, I didnt want to, but I decided I wouldnt let you down :D

This is pretty much about Ultra and Peeps. So since they are both adults now I wanted to mate them since, you know, Ultra is a girl and Peeps is a boy.. So I robbed the shop and made the cashier guy give me the love potion (And other items :3 ) And left XD Ultra was to excited and drank that drank. *Baby cookie* :D XDDDDDD she was sippin on the purple rain *baby cookie XDDDDDD* and they connected and fell in love. first it was some glitchy kiss and Ultras lips were meshing in with Peeps and then in the books they had four hearts :D But they arent old enough to marry. And later they were doing close ups with each other.

169i1av.jpg

addkw6.jpg

2ahgtwy.jpg

faohmb.jpg

And also Andz has 83890 GP!

Seeya!

Dont you just love love? If you dont, too bad, we have alot of weddings today!and alot of boys, heheh.

Starting off with my P2s, Ultra and peeps married, and had boys. Ultra was 6 but Peeps was 5, so its like Peeps wasnt old enough to marry but they did it anyways and Ultra gave birth *Or magically made two babies come out of nowhere* to two baby boys and now they are nestled in with the mama and daddeheheheh.

2a7vswx.jpg

24pw3a1.jpg

Yeah my ID L's are the ones who also got married. Dakota evolved into Kushinbotchi *Just who I wanted!* and then Melody and Dakota got married and had two baby boys, Drake *the purple iD L* And josh the blue iD L! both are nittobotchis. and adorable! And I just figured out candy fills up your happy meter! Kewl!

54bwxc.jpg

2nas9vo.jpg

986qee.jpg

28iyd0z.jpg

And then my V4s. Your like WHAT? V4S?!?!!? Yeah well im doing this thing like when I get tired of tamas I switch them out, so when my V2s leave the baby Ill put them out. Or ill keep them all in. I was just reading a tamagotchi log on tama-zone and they had so much cool characters like Tensaitchi and I wanted him so yeah. But my pink V4 is mizutamatchi and my yellow V4 is petitchi?

xdyy68.jpg

262w96o.jpg

Seeya!

Tamas evolved today!

Lets start off with Andz! She evolved into a Tsukkomitchi, and then I used almost every item I had XD So heres the pictures, (Oh and also My iD Ls are happybouyatvhi! Ive always wanted them! now I hope I get guriguritchi!)

9fo7tc.jpg

rus214.jpg

1zdm0t3.jpg

rmtpnr.jpg

2hgaj4x.jpg

ndwqk1.jpg

Okay, this is going to be in 2 parts..

3uhj9.jpg

My V4s also evolved! Jewel into young memetchi and Chad into hinotamatchi. I also caught young memetchi doing the potty dance so I got a picture of her on the toilet, and the only good picture I have of hinotamatchi is him doing his close up. Jewel left preschool and entered elementary school.

29ct8y9.jpg

2cp3ya8.jpg

ega2q.jpg

30ijiao.jpg

Seeya!

Latest posts

Back