Mimitchi's Ranting Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Peeps! Im back!

Before I start, I want to include the others that will not be highly focused on in this log:

Ski

Black Tama-go

Okay guys! Hi! Bagel, My V6 finally got married today! A sebiretchi came and asked him for his marriage, and he accepted! I wouldnt say no to whatever it was anyways, because I dont want an oldie. They had a baby girl which I will try to get mimitchi. Ive only gotten mimitchi 4 other times along while ago, so this is my chance to get a good feeling with her again. Also yesterday Bagel got pro Debut with his band. Sorry! I forgot to mention it.

9hkk5c.jpg

Speaking of marriage, Sky got married today! The match maker came with a handsome looking Debatchi and she just couldnt say no. Afterwards she had a baby boy. Also heres a funny but bad story. Today I was deciding what to wear like 3 times, and I put Sky on normal time because I was going to bring her to school. I put on the clothes I liked, grabbed some tamas and went out the door. Halfway through 1st period I thought, "Wheres Sky?" And so I had a panic attack and when I got home LUCKILY She had 2 hungry hearts gone, all happy, 2 poops and a skull. If I left her there any longer she would have DIED. I fell so bad that I played games with her alot and she got a job as tama teacher! its pretty easy, all I have to do is get as many skill points as I can before the time runs out.

1rov4h.jpg

Jon and josh(my Two v2s) have evolved into hinotamatchis. I like all the adults around their growth, so this time I wont get kiwitchi and ill have a decent character! I connect them alot to raise friendship, after all they are brothers so they should see eachother often. both have 4 smiley faces too, so thats good. If one was a girl when they turn into adults I could marry them. Its too bad. !!! On tuesday my school will be having a water party with water stuff outside. I would bring a tama, but naw way too dangerous for these little fellows. Also I have monday off so Last week of school is pretty Shweet!

w9iez5.jpg

My makiko on the V5 got married to planetchi and had a baby from the space family. Right now it is a hoshitchi on 9th generation. Dont forget what the family name is either! The hams are forever going! Im connecting with a girl from school and we have 3 smiley faces on the connection but hers are teens and mine is a toddler so ill have too wait. We probably will have adults by wednesday (Not tuesday because of the water day). Here is my son hoshitchi!

24bnrco.jpg

My 1st purple tama-go is a memetchi and married a kutchipatchi today. She was also offered a shimashimatchi but just had to say no, he wasnt the one she was looking for. I hope they have another girl, because boy characters arent so thrilling to me. I mean i like all the boy characters on the Tama-go, but I always am too lazy to care for the boys (Mainly because I dont like them as much) so I get bad care adults all the time!

My Oldest to be tama (V3) Got his firt offer in marriage today. The matchmaker came and offered him a Biluotchi, exactly what he is. He Had to say no because first he wants to enjoy a long life, and second he just doesnt want to marry someone who looks exactly like him. I dont think I ever even mentioned his name in this log yet, so ill check. It says his name is mason. Well heres mason, the oldest to be tama, or my first attempt!

Also today I was on the bus and I had both V2s in my pocket. I hadnt checked them all day except for 1st period, and so When I checked Jon he had a skull and four poos! I quickly came to the rescue. I checked josh and he just had alot of hearts gone, so I filled them up. Hmm, I probably didnt take perfect care the other day so maybe that leads to it? I dont know I cleaned him up and fed him in 1st period so what could it have been?

Ski: BLUAAGAHDHAAHAHASHFSHHGDJGDJ!!!

Bagel:Will she be all right?

Sky: Yeah, I cant watch over her anymore though because of my baby.

Mason: SKI, SHAD YO MAUTH.

Ski:....

Bagel: Wow mason, How did you know that would do it?

Mason: Eeh, I got mad-skills brau.

Bagel:Mmkay...Anyways Jon and josh evolved. They look like twins!

Sky: Oh yeah now that you mention it they do!

Bagel: You didnt notice?

Jon: Hhmph.

Bagel: Whats up with him?

Me: Lets not go there.

So yeah, I hope you enjoyed my fun-filled log where tamagotchis have near death experiences, I completely forget about them and complain about personal life. Come back next time for some other Poop-filled day! Yay!

So what do you think? Like it? :D Im just kidding, thats cruel. But I did want to enter that tamagotchis have near death experiences. You know, from earlier. Anyways thanks for reading my log and I hope you enjoy my next post! It may be awhile though, depends on how I treat my free days. Lol, free days.

Hi guys little notice!

Today hoshitchi evolved into mikazutchi and Mason got his second matchmaker visit. This time she showed him a violetchi, a lovely one at that, but he had to say no. It is his destiny to be wise and old, so when his friends and family visit him on tamatown he can talk about everything. Yupp. See you guys maybe tomorrow!

Hi guys, no pictures today so for the people who like pictures, See you next post?

Im just kiddin, but yeah good news and bad news.

Good news: I started up four more V5s and I found that Item generator for the music star so its a dreamitchi right now!

Bad news: I put up another tamagotchi. Yes I know, I just change alot. Sky left her baby boy last night whom I named danny, He evolved into a mohitamatchi and then I put him up.

Lets get started! Wow, three in each will be difficult!

Cookie V5 = Ahirikutchi, mousetchi and tororotchi

Fish V5 = sakuramotchi , mattaritchi and ahirikutchi

Squiggly V5 = ahirikutchi, mattaritchi and sakuramotchi

White V5 = ahirikutchi, mousetchi and tororotchi

Fireworks V5 = Mikazutchi

Im trying to get a hatugatchi on one and a watatchi on another so I can get kuromametchi and makiko and marry them. I already have 5 happy hearts on the white and squiggly V5s. It would be like a secret family! Even though its not. Mikazutchi should evolve today into sunnytchi and then ill have to wait 3 more days! Grr!

Daring is difficult, but I might as well try it - Me. Lol thats what I say when im running 12 Tamagotchis! My Black tama-go (clayton)is still a gozarutchi, unable to marry. Probably because im pausing too much. My 2nd Purple tama-go is a shelltchi, bad care-ish so ill get a marotchi or pipotchi if im lucky. My 1st pruple tama-go had a baby girl today. Yay babies!

Biluotchi is ten years old today and got his final match maker visit. this time she brought in a debatchi and, no offense, was not his dream girl even if he cant get married. So now he is alone... 10 years old though! Highest ive gotten on a V3. I love to travel with tamas too. Im so used to v3s, the first tama connection version ive ever had. Thats why I love to travel with it the most and bring it around everywhere. Speaking of traveling im not going to atlantis anymore, im going to Universal studios in Florida now. Only be there for a week though, so if any of you T-Talkers are going to Universal on june 18-25, ill be like "Hey!"! It would be cool.

I made art tamagotchi stuff. You know that pixo's commercial that used to come on all the time? My sister had them and so I used it and now I have a mametchi head and a whole Mimitchi! No more beads for anything else though, she was running out. Fine, there will be pictures. But only one! Only because I wanted to show you guys the awesomest thing ive ever made! (is that even a word?) Lol.

2sb7frs.jpg

Welp. Thats all I guess o.o Seeya!

.. Wow. The matchmaker must be desperate to get mason married! she visited twice again today and brought a pyonkotchi the first time and a bunbuntchi the second time. of course mason said no, and I thought bunbuntchi was a boy! o.o Okay... Anyways, just alittle update!

Hi peoplez! im backz!

Today im going to the botanical gardens and ill bring my tamas with me! This is just a pre-update I guess, cause ill have pictures when I get back.

Nothing big to post, But I guess Ill tell you.

Jon

He evolved into Hiratchi! Ive never gotten this character before, and its the worst care character on even generation. If only this was odd generation I could've gotten whaletchi! Its ok, Honestly Hiratchi is way too adorable. Not better than whaletchi, but adorable.

Jon used the shovel and got 300 gotchi points! Now he has 4542 Gotchi points. I love using slots on the V2, it is my favorite game.

98f2gx.jpg

Josh

He evolved into a gozarutchi. Not really going to make me go crazy for him, but hes okay.

He is after all the best care of out the horrible care line. Makes sense, right?

He used the computer, just like his parents, nothing special about it though. I do it all the time! :D

254y8v8.jpg

Others:

2nd purple tama-go is a pipotchi

black tama-go (clayton) married a makiko

No more Oldest to be tama!

Mason got 2 more matchmaker visits. First was a pyonkotchi, second a mimitchi. Now he has a baby girl, he of course got married to mimitchi. The matchmaker sure knew his dream girl, because the last day of marriage, she brought the one. I knew this would happen! He turned out to be 11 years old though! my highest record. Yay! He had a baby girl Who I will name Tulip.

1zz3jpy.jpg

Beautiful mimitchi, mason couldnt resist!

2n8zeon.jpg

Tulip looks just like her mother! Without the hands and feet!

Thats pretty much it!

Mini-ish update! Good and bad news.

Good news! I started up my P2 because I missed it, Sebiretchi and Bagel left Tulip so now she is in my care, all the Familitchi's are teens, kutchipatchi and memetchi left their baby girl and she is now a belltchi and gozarutchi on my tama-go married a makiko.

Bad news! Mason will be leaving tonight...

Ok then.. My P2 just hatched, and is super hard to take care of. too bad he evolves in an hour. I really want another one of these dudes, I would trade for one!

Blargh! I hope he becomes a mimitchi, Like webster. poor poor webster, hes gone now. I wuved him, he leaves me! D: Now I have his "Child" to take care of. (for those who do not know what P2s are, they cannot have children! This is just me being silly, beware!). Oh and now im going to Dollywood tenessee! Grr parents, make up your minds!

Nothing else really... Seeyaa?

Hi guys! Im back!

Tulip is now a chamametchi but still hasnt gotten a band yet.

And now I dont have enough money to buy her food. :(

I dont know If ive said this, but I found the item generator so now tulip has a dream mic and will be a dazzilitchi when she grows up. Yay!

Nothing else... except all her stats are above 400.

rkr58g.jpg

Just to get this out of the way... My V5's!

Fish design, white design and squiggles design = kuromametchi, lovezukintchi and mukugetchi.

Chocolate design = kuromametchi, uhyotchi and makiko.

My fish and chocolate V5s have 5 happy faces with eachother so they will be able to marry tomorrow.

And also my Fireworks V5 (the hams) is on their 10th generation! Its sakuramotchi, mousetchi and tororotchi.

On my P2 its a tongaritchi, The good care teen!!! Hopefully I will get mimitchi again!

I noticed I forgot to give him a name... Hmm.. Bryce seems good!

nothing much else, except hes 4 years old today.

2eq41v6.jpg

Jon and josh got married yesterday!

Josh married a mimitchi while jon married a ... Honestly I have no idea. I forgot.

Josh has a baby girl, and jon has a baby boy so they can marry next generation!

Well... Thats much of it for them!

My v3 evolved into a hikotchi today!

Ive never gotten hikotchi before, and ive taken bad-ish care so that may be it, but it says hikotchi is good care!

OH NO, HIKOTCHI CAN EVOLVE INTO HIDATCHI. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Bad care it is!

2w2h4zs.jpg

My 1st purple tama-go is a shelltchi right now.. pretty boring.

my 2nd purple tama-go is a pipotchi married to a kutchipatchi.

My 1st black tama-go is a gozarutchi with makiko, they had a baby boy today.

my 2nd black tama-go is a hoshitchi.

Thats it for now, seeya!

Im going to a party and sleepover, heheh. :3

I put up all of my V5's. Sad I know.

No pictures today.. Boring old post again.

I went to a swimming party and guess what? I jumped in the pool with my 2nd black tama-go in my pocket and so now it doesnt work. You can hear the buttons pressing and stuff, its just the screen wont turn on.

Since the tragic incident I started up my pink tama-go and a blue music star. They are kororotchi (Tama-go) and kuribotchi (music star).

My 2nd black tama-go (now first :( ) Is a chuchutchi, my 2nd purple tama-go had a baby girl today and my 1st purple tama-go, well here we come on with this epic cheat thing I used.

If you go to log out and put in all 1's you get 200,000 Gotchi points. So on my 1st purple tama-go which is a memetchi btw I did this like a billion times and now I have 58,888,557 Gotchi points. just to make it seem incredible thats fifty eight million, eight hundred eighty eight thousand, five hundred fifty seven. Yupp. I know, she will get married soon I think. Oh and also For my Best friends B-day I got him a tama-go and its a memetchi too! On his first try! Im so happy for him. :D

My v3 still hikotchi, and my two v2s are nikatchi again. oh and my green music star is a kunoitchi. My first girl bad care character. Yay!

Well.. Thats pretty much it.

Seeya.

Bleck.

I Really got tired of the blogging job, Im sorry you guys! But now Ill be logging only my purple Tama-go, my others are running too but too much work.

Okay so memetchi married a shimashimatchi and had a baby boy whom is now a kilalatchi. (named electro)

Hi guys! Dad, Am I famous now?

that depends.. If we have viewers or not.

Wait, We dont have viewers!?!?!?!?

I didnt say that..

Oh okay. Anyways hi people, today I evolved into a kilalatchi and, and, and. And nothing else.. Oh! I met a beautiful lovelytchi at the park! I want to marry a girl like THAT when im older. Dad, how much longer untill I marry?

Why?

HOW MUCH LONGER UNTILL I MARRY!!?!?!!?!?

six days.

SIX DAYS?!!? I cannot wait that long! I have to go have fun while I last though! Bye, Im gonna go get a girlfriend!

Did I say you cou-

*Door slams*

There goes electro.. I wonder whats happening right now.

Electro comes in crying

What happened!?!??!

I *sob* got *sob* punched *sob* in *sob* the *sob* face.....

How??

I asked a wonderful shelltchi out at the park and her older brother came and beat me up.... She was almost as beautiful as the lovelytchi I saw....

Well what lesson have we learned here?

Try try again!!

*door slams*

He'll never learn..

1g0fuw.jpg

Hey guys, Electro and I are back!

Hi everyone! Guess what! Were rich!!!!!!! We have 200 million gotchi points and so we can buy anything we want!!!
2hek22o.jpg

Yupp. We went to the shop to buy out everything too.

Except scones! I hate scones.

Well... How is everything else going? after the incident yesterday with the girls and all that..

Who needs them! If they play hard to get then I wont get them. Because thats how I role.

Okay yeah lets go to the park again. I think you need some fresh air.

Okay! But I call the swing!

Glad to see hes back to his normal self.

Hi guys. Electro went out to buy groceries. He will be home soon. And now hes a kuromametchi!

*Electro comes in talking and laughing with a girl*
2lscup2.jpg

WHOS THAT, AND WHY ARE YOU LATE?

My girlfriend, chamametchi! We plan to get married when were old enough.

and how did you meet this chamametchi...

Oh, well. Its a long story actually. I went grocery shopping like you said. So, I was looking at the prices of apples and not watching where I was walking when I bumped into chamametchi. Everything in her purse spilt out onto the floor. I was helping her pick everything up and apologizing a million times when I noticed how beautiful she was. I figured why not ask to go see a movie? So I did, and we ended up having a great time so we went out to eat and after that I asked her out. And she said yes! so we fell madly in love with eachother and now we want to get married!

Well... Why not. You have to get a girlfriend sometime. You two have fun, Ill be here all alone... turning old and wrinkly.

): Okay... Well she was just dropping me off anyways so I get to stay home the rest of the day.

*Electro goes back into living room*

Bye chamametchi! Ill pick you up on friday for our next date!

Okay Electro. see you then!

So she left?

Yeah. Lets go to the park! I still call the swing!

Your still so childish.

Okay then! Electro and I are back! With two other guests that will be joining our log!

Electro = red = kuromametchi

Emily = pink = shelltchi

Hamataro = orange = shimashimatchi

Me = black

who?

Meet emily and hamataro, the shelltchi and shimashimatchi!
357pytx.jpg

Hi! Im emily~!

She has 12 training bars, unlike you electro. you only had ten.

So what!?! Im still the best care adult right now!

Hey, that was rude...

And this is Hamataro. he has 6 training bars, so hes not far from you. And hes older then you so he will marry on friday.

Are you saying im not your favorite anymore?!?!?!? *sniff*

Well, I figured since you have a girlfriend and wont be here much I would include these two.

I told you! I was going to go on a date with her on friday!

Well then, you wont be at hamataros wedding, so just the example for you to be included LESS.

Yeah! Your rude to hamataro!

Thank you guys for supporting me!

I will not get along with these two. Goodbye father, im going to go to bed.

Good night electro.

I should get going too... See you tomorrow tamatalkers!

Well, it seems I have the stage now!

Yes, it seems you do. How about lets go grocery shopping. great, electro wouldve been better to stay up all night with..

Okay!

*at the store*

Hmm... It seems everyone already got the good stuff! Ill just have to get a scone.

Thats not a good idea.

Why not? I got scones all the time before.

Well, now all you guys live together and electro is allergic to them so its not a good idea.

Oh. Well I guess its time to go home then.

We could stop by the park on the way home!

Yay! Lets go!

*at the park*

Oh no.. its the big bully gozarutchi!

Gozarutchi = blue

Why you here? Its my park at night!

Back off! Hes my son and you cant hurt him!

Oh yeah?

*beats me up*

Oww.. lets hurry home.

Okay..

*picks me up and brings me home*

Best day ever when you cant buy anything at the store then get beaten up.

Woo! The 7th birthday of TamaTalk must be lucky!!! I got my FIRST EVER LOVELYTCHI!!!!!!

Electro = red = kuromametchi

Emily = pink = lovelytchi

Hamataro = orange = shimashimatchi

Me = black

How do you feel emily?

Stupendous! It feels like, Im a princess and you all worship my great looks and talent.

Heh. Princess emily now. Well anyways emily lets go buy out the food shop for you being a lovelytchi!

Yes. Lets go do that then! :3

*at the cash register*

So what did you decide to get?

Hmm.... Pasta, some juice... donuts and waffles!

That is the worst combination of party food ive ever heard of.

Well... Since its morning we can have waffles and donuts first, then at lunch.. we can have nothing, because we will have to go to the store again. and then for dinner we will have pasta and juice! That is what I was planning for. not like waffles and donuts covered in pasta and juice! A princess would never eat such monsterous foods!

Oh. Okay then lets go home.

No. We can go to the park now. I was following you and Hamataro and after you went to the store you went to the park. so I WANT TO GO TO THE PARK!!!!!!

Okay okay.. sheesh. What is up with you guys and going to the park? I mean noones ever there or the big fat bully gozarutchi is there.

*at the park*

Oh hey chamametchi! Lets play on the swing together!

EXPLOSION

oh fudge. We gotta go emily!!

Bye chamametchi! see you later!!!

Phew... talk about a jog. OH MY FU-

We can explain!

You sure can.

I decided that if we make a cake for emily she would be happy and that we wouldnt have to go through the trouble cooking everything.

So I wanted to help.. And it turns out we were doing it the wrong way!

So once as we knew what we were doing it EXPLODES out of nowhere!

and we are super sorry Emily. We didnt want it to happen this way...

Oh its okay guys! As long as I have friends like you two, I dont care what goes on! You two are the best friends in the whole world!
a9sqy0.jpg

*group hug*

Im glad everything finally goes the right way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! I tried to take pictures and upload onto the computer, but for some reason every time I try to upload they dont come up! So, Im really sorry but im not lying or anything, and just to prove it we went to tamatown today and I have a picture of all three of them! (NOTE = THEY ARE NOT BROTHERS/ SISTERS!)

5kghgw.jpg

Electroo = red

Emily = pink

Hamataro = orange

Ahhh... I love adventuring to new places!

You can say that again *kisses cheek*

Emily.. what did you just do to electro?

What? were going out you know...

But what about chamametchi!!?!?

I found out she was seeing another guy so I dumped her, and then I asked emily out.

Yupp! Thats what happened! So we plan to get married!

Oh my goodness... Atleast you two will be at my wedding now!

Yeah. So, decided who your dream girl is?

Hmmm... Lovelytchi a makiko, ringotchi or memetchi.

Well, I hope you know its not how they look, its their personality. if they are nice and truly love you for who you are.

You know just what to say emily.. *kisses*

Okay please stop that Electro and Emily. I may barf.

THEN BARF.

OKAY LETS SHUT THIS DOWN BEFORE IT GETS WILD!!!

I love you emily..

I love you too..

GAHH GOODBYE!!

Note: Hamataro may get married tomorrow, and electro and emily will marry when they are oldies. they already have 4 Opened mouth faces with eachother so when they evolve I will connect them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! Guess whos back :3 No, seriously. Guess.

I got tired of noone doing anything so I started up Dawson, my pink tama-go boy. hes a baby right now.

Electro = red

Emily = pink

Hamataro = orange

Dawson = blue

Goo.

Hi dawson! arent you the cutie. I could just ea-

Dont say that Emily!

Why?

Hmmm. HE WOULD TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND CRY.

*they look back at dawson*

And heres my picture with me and Emily at the beach. heres my guitar, heres the trophy I won in a band contest...

Welp. He took your place.

Goo.

Can you say anything other than goo?

GooGoo.

UGH. babies are so difficult!

*poops*

Goo.googogogogogogoGGOGOGGOGOOOGG!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Emily you clean up his poo... Ill change his diaper.

*later*

Goo.

Well.. Glad to see he's better.

*poops*

WAHWHWHAAHWHAWAHWHAWAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAD TO JINX IT!

SORRY!

Wow. Very interesting day. But now to normalness. Hamataro got married to an oldie cause I just want to stop the boringness. Electro and Emily and still waiting to turn into oldies, but electro can go to the dating place anytime he wants right now, because its open for him. But! he wont cheat on emily... so he will wait untill they're old.Dawson is going to be my bad -middle care character for this log hopefully, AAannndddd... Im going on a trip tomorrow to tenessee... so I wont be logging. Im going to write everything that happens though. LITERALLY LIKE "Day 1, Emily pooped. " Yeah... Like that. That was just an example though so yeah. Im bringing batteries and my screw driver incase one of their batteries goes bad, and im bringing some figures. Ill miss you guys! ill try to squeeze in a post tomorrow before I go! But for now.. See you later! :(

Okay now. Just wanted to fit this in.

Dawson evolved into an ahirikutchi, has full happy/hungry hearts, lowest weight and full friendship. But he had 3 training bars. then he pooped on the floor. I checked my stats again. He got a training bar for pooping on the floor, so now he has 4. (lol that rhymes) But literally! NOOOOO This cant happen to meee!!!

Hi guys! I'm on my iPhone and all my tamas will be paused for 2 days. But! I'm heading back now so I will have to write my vacation entries! Untill then... I don't know. I won't tell you anything else except dawson is an adult. If you guess what he is by the time I get back then you will be shouted out to in my log! :D untill then!

Vacation Blog!

Day 1,

I left the house at 7:00 PM and unpaused everyone and then Dawson evolved into a kilalatchi

7:05 PM = Dawson pooped, Electro pooped, fed them and hamataro

7:10 PM = Played shoot the bug with dawson, got 1000 GP

7:30 PM = Dawson is brushing his teeth and electro pooped. (note, this morining I found a baby girl with hamataro)

8:00 PM = Hamataro, Emily and electro were brushing teeth, and emily was hungry.

8:15 PM = Everyone fell asleep

Day 2,

I let them sleep in the car so everyone was hungry when I got in.

10:40 AM = Went to chamametchis shop with Dawson and bought baby ducks, a doll house and bubbles.

12:00 PM = Played shoot the bug with Dawson and got 1000 GP, then played longer jumper three times

1st = 15

2nd = 34

3rd = 64

Hmm, this vacation blog seems mostly about dawson, ill play with electro.

12:10 PM = Fed electro a hot dog then clean up his poo. Now playing shoot the bug. Got 1000 gp. Now playing with emily and hamataro. both got 1000 gp.

2:00 PM = Dawson pooped and I missed it! then after I cleaned it up we played shoot the bug and got 1000 gp 2 times. Then fed everyone. tonight hamataro will leave his baby.

2:50 PM = Dawsom and emily played shoot the bug and got 1000 gp. then I fed electro and hamataro.

11:50 PM = of course everyone is asleep, and I got to my cabin!

Day 3,

Woke up and played a game of pool. I won against myself. (forever alone)

8:00 AM = Checked everyone, fed everyone, DAWSON IS A KIKITCHI!! WOOO!!

8:30 AM = eating breakfast then going swimming! ill be back later!

9:55 PM = everyone is asleep except for Erica, Hamataros baby.

Day 4,

8:19 PM = I have some time before my tamas go to bed so... heres some stats.

Erica

Hoshitchi

1 yr

31 lb

3 gen

1 train

1 friendship

Emily

Lovelytchi

6 yr

56 lb

1 gen

12 Train

5 friendship

Dawson

Kikitchi

3 yr

32 lb

1 gen

12 train

5 friendship

Electro

Kuromametchi

9 yr

59 lb

4 gen

10 train

4 friendship

Day 8,

5:08 PM = Erica is now a shelltchi! she only has 6 training bars though so I wont get a perfect care character. Electro and emily still arent oldies! I really cant wait much longer or ill have to bring them to the date place. Ive been doing the money trick with electro so now he has 267 million Gotchi points!

7:39 PM = Everyone took a bath, and I took erica to the store to buy some food. we are now almost home! lacks about 2-3 more hours.

7:48 PM = Dawson is 5 today, and will marry soon! but for now we went to the store.

Okay! so today Dawson married a violetchi, and Erica evolved into a lovelytchi. Yes very weird I know. I may not log that much on them anymore cause im getting PETS! :D two Blue vieltail Bettas. one Female one male so they wont fight. I know! But this is all for today... so see you guys later!

kk im gonna start logging again but im grounded for right now and my g-parents dont know im on so.. ill post on saturday!

Latest posts

Back