Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xD

Fire is neat.

Avi kept holding his hand, and started walking towards Sora's place.

XD Someone did that on my bus once. but it was only alight a moment.

Avi said, "Hey, how old are you now?"

As soon as he heard her run, Croy lept, catching her in midair- cussing, of course- and he held her tight all the way down the tunnel.

What a headache he would have by the end of this trip.

"Im not good at punishment." He said, grabbing her wrist. "Im better with torture."

I bet!

Avi counted on her fingers, than said, "That means... I must be 16 now. I missed my 16th birthday, and your 15th!"

Jade stared up at Croy. "I was fine, you know."

"So Im going to hold you down..." He said, grinning, pushing her to the floor. "you better not scream!"

Croy let go swiftly and sat up. "Oh, yha, but you wont be." He spat. "Im still coming with you."

Avi said, "I'll make it up to you somehow. I promise." Then she knocked on Sora's door. "Helloooo~"

Jade sighed, defeated. "Okay, fine. You can come."

"Hi Sora!" Avi said. "Can we ask a big favor? Alli needs to get his braces removed, and we thought maybe you could do it. If that's okay."

Jade had to smile at that, and she stood up. Looking around she caught a glimpse of a door. "Aha. A door."

"Here I come!" He said, biting into her soft spot with vigor.

He quietly made his way to it, and eased up next to the cool metal. There was silence, and then he spoke.

"Clear. I only get hums and whirrs out of it. It seems to be some sort of split hallway, one that leads to other doors in a fork or something- no one else is in it."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yay!" Avi exclaimed, dancing a happy little jig. Then she said to Alli, "Aren't you excited?"

Jade nodded, then kicked the door down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back