My growing Tamagotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so happy! Danny got a job,he is a bus driver! I have to count how much Tamagotchi's enter the bus,it's so cool.

I went for a ride on my scooter and took the Tams,I think they enjoyed it,especialy Emma :( .

I think the Sonic's will evolve tomorrow...and I have over 100 views already! thanks guys!

Monday,11th,08

[SIZE=8pt]Hello all :angry: .Nothing interesting has happened except for Emma coming up close to the screen again and achieving 90% bonds.[/SIZE]

I'm kinda bored so I will just give you some links about the Tamagotchi v5.5,enjoy :angry: !

Here are the characters

This is a growth chart by TZ

And...yeah thats all I have for now,yeah only 2 :wacko: .Hopefuly there will be more exciting news tomorrow,TTFN!

Hello! Danny and Emma are both 33 pounds and I am gonna lose that,but of course i'm not going to inerupt Emmas bath! or Danny's um...his er um...ritual? fine...*sigh* he's on the toilet.

xD I think Danny's luck is annoyingly rare,he has gotten 3 snakes in the mail and he is sad! wait... :wacko: lets let my Tamas do the talking and me do the*cough* watching!*cough*

Danny the Kutchipatchi:Oh Em Gee! I just hate my luck! this is so..so...ARGHHH!

Raine the !!! what?? WE interupt this worthless chat to bring you what I just noticed!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]THE TRIPLETS HAVE EVOLVED!!! AND I DIDN'T HEAR THEM![/SIZE]

Turbo is now a Mamekatchi

Raine is now a Chamametchi

Bobby is now a Korokotchi!

Tuesday,12th,08

Hello :D .I played a few games with the Sonic's,I realy enjoy tea time it's so cool.Danny a snake in the mail(not again!) and now all his happy hearts are down, :D .

THe Sonic's are going to be adults tomorrow I think.My turtle has grown alot now! he is out of his shell.The one I got from the markets :D .

Wednesday,13th,08

Hi guys :D Emma is so lucky! she just turned 7 this morning and she got a visit from the matchmaker,she brang a Teletchi and Emma jus tadored him,so Emma married him and I got my THIRD girl :D .I realy want a boy!

I also tried to marry Danny but he is still too young even though he is 6 years old,i'm sure he will get a visit tomorrow,I am so glad I made this log,it has over 100 views already!

Poor Sonic's no news about them,I played a few games with them and they were happy to play with some items,they are definitily going to morph tomorrow.Until then guys,C'ya :D

Thursday,14th,08

Sup :( ! today I forgot to pause my Tamagotchi's and i'm like"OMG they aren't gonna survive my poor Tamas! but they did! and the Sonic's morphed!

Turbo is now a Mametchi

Raine is now a Chantotchi

Bobby Is now a Kutchipatchi

Danny married a Mimitchi and had a boy,I am going to aim for an Androtchi they are so cool!

Saturday,16th,08

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I had to go to a party but boy do I have some news for you,lets start with...Danny dying! I mean he was dying with the sounds and all that even with his baby and I grabbered for a pen and stuck it in him! so I have Danny back! he still hasen't left Bubba,i'm going to call him that.

The Sonic's can probably use the dating show today,I am aiming for my final family,the Mame family.Then I wil of had them all xD

Oh and Emma left Bella and now she is a little Mohitamatchi! I hope I get a cool adult,thats all folks,choi!

Hehe...5 more minutes until the Sonic's wake up and I forgot to say how everyone is doing,well Danny's stats are 77/50/99 so he has improved and everyone is at there base weight.Bella the Mohitamatchi is 0 years old,Danny is 6 and the Sonic's are nothing! lol!

This log is great! i already have over 150 views! thanks guys this is just like my other log! all of you probably know that Mametchi360=Heart of stone87,yup thats me alright!

I made Danny leave Bubba and Bubba is now a Mitzutamatchi! not what I was expcecting :( but they are cool,I want a Simasimatchi.Bubba's stats are 25/25/0,need to work on kindness! Bubba and Bella(that sounds cute lol) both have 1 training bar! that blows!

They just versed each other in that pop the baloon game,Bella won!...OMG Bella just got a time out! yes! two bars for Bella.Here are My Tamagotchi's too talk to you,everyone is at there base weight.

Bella:Yay! I have 2 bars of training!

Bubba the Mitzutamatchi:So? I have um..yeah..um...1 bar but that can change!

Turbo:How about we explore the basement tonight! anyone?

Raine the Chantotchi:I'm up for that! do we get some free candy?

Bobby the Kutchipatchi:No stupid! we get vegimite and some butter if we are lucky...Gosh! you Tamagotchi's are so wierd...

LATER DUDES![/color][/color][/color][/color]

I'm a little worried about Bubba,I realy want a Simasimatchi but he only has 2 kindness.Oh well! that just means for game of flag then!

The Sonic's just got rejected by the Matchmaker,again :angry: .I haven't spent alot of time with them but I realy want that Mame family.

Bubba and Bella both weight 13 pounds and I guess there gonna have to lose that! I realy like the game get,but if i had to choose my favourite game I would choose heading,I always play that game because it is so easy.

Sup,the sonic's parents are eating banana's,enjoy! I also got rejected from the MM again,i hate her!

Bubba has two training bars and Bella has 4.Bubba and Bella are at there base weight,everyone is healthy and Bubba's stats are 33/36/9.Maybe I should just get a Togetchi,we will see tomorrow,he is going to morph into a teen,i'm predicting I will get a Gourmetchi.

I went to Mcdonalds for dinner and it was realy nice! I brang the Tamagotchi's and they all had a Quarter Pounder xD :)

Bubba and Bella are fast asleep,Bella is sleeping with her lion doll,it keeps the nightmares away :) .

Stat check!!

Hunger:full

Happy:full

Generation:14

Gotchi points:999999

Family type:Blended

Family name:Sonic

Family members:

Turbo->Mametchi

Raine->Chantotchi

Bobby->Kutchipatchi

It was a stat check for the V5,next time it will be Bubba,night all!

Sunday,17th,08

Hello all ;) .Yesterday while I was watching Jurassic Park(excellent movie ;) ) I was playing with my V5 and I think they enjoyed all the games,and when I went to check on Bella I realised she was 1 year old! this morning she evolved into a Hinatchi,they are realy cool.

Bubba should turn 1 today,I hope I get a Gourmetchi.The best news is...the Sonic's can get married! i'm gonna go mate Turbo with a Chantotchi,it might take a while but...*Arnold Swartneggar voice* I'll be back :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
I did it! after a realy LONG time I did it ;) .There was even a Planetchi in there but I waited and finaly got my Chantotchi,there 2 eggs are hatching now.

Alright,I will name the son James,I will name the daughter Phoebe and the mother will be called Lady(gosh how random ;) ) and I will call the little Bagubagtchi(the pet)Sushi,don't ask me why it just popped in my head.

Also,the bar say's Mame family.YEAH!

James and Phoebe morphed,Phoebe is a Chamametchi and James is a Mametchi.They have 20% bonds,when I press C the family jumps around then Sushi comes in front of the screen and does a little dance and then he jumps on Turbo's head and everyone look at Turbo worried,it's realy cool.

I realy want to get 100% bonds before tomorrow,I will try my best and Bubba just called for time out! he has 3 training bars now,i'm happy with that.

Now,I am going to give some battery saving tips,enjoy :D

Travel Show and Pause

Sure,we have all heard it,pausing stops the growth of your Tamagotchi's but at least it saves batteries! you see even though they are growing if you use the "sleep trick" it is using up alot of power and pausing and the Travel show don't use up any,face the fact,I have had my one of my V2s(not in the log) for like four or five years and it hasen't run out because I pause it.

Connecting uses up alot of battery

No way! i'm not saying don't connect! ;) i'm just saying that this uses up a bit of battery but I don't think it uses it up as much as sleeping.This is all I have for now,i'm sorry I had only 2 but they do help,more info on the family later ;) !

I'm so surprised ^_^ .Bubba evolved into a Hinotamatchi and his skill points are 33/36/41.Yup,I got all those points from Mr.Canvas so I should get a Simasimatchi.

Bubba's skill points are 34/43/50 :wacko: .Looks like I will get the Simasimatchi I wanted,a Togetchi would be cool too I might get one of them next time I get a male Tama in the Meme family.

James and Phoebe have 40% bonds and I saw a glimpse of them doing there other family animation thingy but then it just stopped,oh well!

Let's listen to another "exciting" chat of the Tamagotchi's shall we?

Bubba the Hinotamatchi:Can we watch Jurrasic Park tonight again?

Phoebe the Chamametchi:Yup,M360 said we can,it would be so sad if Mametchi360 got eaten by one of the dinosaurs.

James the Mametchi:No it woulden't...*cough*

Angry Mametchi360:Hey shut up! I heard that!

Bella the Hinatchi:*sneezes on everyone* now will you shut up!?

Hahaha...good old violence and strange language ^_^ .Guys,I have got alot of plans and I will share them with you tomorrow but it is getting late and I wanna watch Jurrasic Park! until then log readers :( .

Monday,18th,08

Hello :p .I have gotten the Sonic's bonds up to 90% and Bella is 2 years old,the plans I wanted to discuss,I will speak about them on Friday since I will have more time,ok guys?

Lets listen to the great(but realy wierd <_< )conversation of the Tama's!

Turbo the Mametchi:Dora the Explorer!

Phoebe the Chamametchi:Sorry.He fell out of his egg at birth...

Bella the Hanatchi:He did? know wonder he is so retar...

Mametchi360:Guys! cut it out!

Sorry today was such a short post but I have alot of homework to do,well i'm off to do some homework*groan* :blink: .

Tuesday,19th,08

Hello! I just got rejected by the matchmaker again I have decided to marry Phoebe because I realy want a Mamametchi.Bella is 3 and Bubba is 2 which is realy cool and they are both at there base weight!!

I played a few games of tea time with the Sonic's and they realy enjoyed it! I can't wai to share the plans with you guys on Friday!

Latest posts

Back