My growing Tamagotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up that I am not actualy going to start logging my Tamagotchi's growth until a few days :) .

Sunday,Nov.5th

Morning Tamatalkers :) .I'm going to start logging my Tamagotchi's growth today,let's get started!

With my V5 I am on Generation 1 and have a Tororotchi which I will call Lidia,a Mousetchi whom I will call Ted and a Belltchi I will call Liana.

My V3 is on Generation 6 and I am raising a baby girl called Elly.

Now with my version 4,I won't start raising him until Elly becomes two so I won't have to raise two babies at a time,scary! :wacko: .

Alright,so the Sonic family are just bouncing around the screen and little Elly is unhappy because she wants to play a game.

Tomorrow is my Birthday! yay! so I might not reply OK?

Cy'a guys!

The reason I haven't been on lately is because I have been looking for the Tamagotchi V5.5 but I cannot get it until Chirstmas I have to get off now but I will be on tomorrow bye.

Guys,I just have some news to tell you.

I have found a good design I would like to get for the V5.5,It is kind of silver and red but I might even get it before Christmas which I am hoping :) .

Just to let you guys know,I am not going to start logging again until I get the V5.5 because I just like having my little breaks ya' know.

These are the Tamagotchi's I will be logging:

A Tamagotchi Connection Version V5(My one I have been logging)

A Tamagotchi Connection Version V3(the one I have been logging)

A Tamagotchi Connection V5.5(Which I am getting soon :D )

I promise I will start logging again because I always do:p even if I am a little late.I am looking forward to it,Choi!

Latest posts

Back