My growing Tamagotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday,7th,08

Hello all :ichigotchi: .I bet you have all missed the tama's! well then,lets get to it :furawatchi: .

With my V5,I have reached generation 18 and now have some healthy toddlers.

Mamametchi->Sharny

Papamametchi->Slugo

Mousetchi->Turbo(surprise?)

Sakuramotchi->Amie

Mattaritchi->Ace

Remember Bubba? that loveable Shimasimachi!,well,his son,Andy is a Hinotamatchi and his skill points are 57/75/51.

...And who could forget Luke the loveable ninja dude! well,he grew up to become a healthy Mimiyoritchi.

So guys,I will continue to post my tama's growth as best as I can.I will post ALOT more when I computer gets fixed.I am 99.9% it will! OK guys,later :) !

Friday,12,08

Hi guys,I am certain it is getting fixed now.Actualy,it IS going to be fixed,I got an expert :D .

OK,about the tamas.Well,Turbo evolved into an awesome Bakutchi,Amie became a lovely Itchigotchi and Ace became a Korokotchi.

I am putting Luke on pause for a while...well,until Any gets married! hopefully,that will be tomorrow.You see,Andy evolved into a Togetchi and he now has 118/86/53 in skill points.He is 5 years old and is a school teacher!

Luke is only 4 and he is a Mimiyoritchi.The Sonic's have 80% bonds and I am aiming for a pure Meme family because that was my first pure family :blink: .I can't wait to get Memetchi's little sibling(which I forgot the name of!)

I can promise you all I will get the computer up,until then I will continue to post reguarly.

Saturday,13th,08

Yay :mimitchi: .Just a couple more days until I get my computer fixed!

Nothing interesting has happened yet,Andy is still 5 and he is being a good little Togetchi and winning his job for me :p .He has 134 in intelectual.

Poor Luke is still on pause :mimitchi: .It is only until Andy turns 6,I just want him to be older than Luke! also,the triplets now have 90% bonds and my brother just got a Meme family.I am aiming for them too!

Earlier on this morning,I was having a little fidle with some of Andy's items.He realy enjoyed ringing up his papa Bubba! Bubba didn't seem to happy to be woken up at 6:40am in the morning but he tried!

18/9/08

[SIZE=21pt]WOOHOO!! WOO![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hey guys! I got my computer fixed!! yeah!!! Well,I missed all of you and now I will respond to emails quick and boy do I have news for you! lets go![/SIZE]

Alright about the tama's,well...the V5's are the same,you know,Slugo,Sharny and Turbo.Still teens.Luke(I had him on pause) is now 5 years old.And here comes a sad time in my log for Andy the loveable Togetchi.Well,since I am sick of the V4 and all the skill points and all that I decided to tab him...yeah I know two Tamagotchis! but 3 is better! well here is some info about that...

You all know my favourite Tamagotchi right? yup! the V2! So I found one on ebay after hours of searching! it is a camo one! and the lucky thing will be replacing Andy!

It was realy hard to find and I would put a link to it its just that...I don't want you guys to out bid me! hehe!

I'm just going to let you guys know that I am leaving all of my tams on pause until I recieve the V2.So,don't be alarmed if I don't reply until I get it.Night guys :wacko: .

Saturday,20th,08

Hey guys :D .The bid for the V2 ends in one day and 9 hours so I still have some time,it also has no bids but still you can never be to sure.

I looked at a V2 Growth Chart on Tamazone and it was realy good.The character you get depends on your "care" level.There is lots of care levels.There is this realy cool-looking dinosaur character witch I hope to get.

OK guys,i'm gonna say bye now.Hope to get more posts on the V2's progress.Later :D .

Sunday,21,08

Morning guys :) .The bid for the tamagotchi ends tomorrow I think.I think it ends at 4.00am.I hope not.That is way to early but I am not the one doing the bidding, :) .

I was just thinking of some names for it.If it is a boy I might name him Leo and if she is a girl I will call her Bella.I love that name.

The post I make next wil probably be when I actualy recieve the V2 so don't expect anything today.Until then TTer's!

Monday,22,08

Hey guys.I lost the bid for the camo V2 but I found a cool red one im gonna bid on! later until I get it!

Tuesday,23,08

Hi,I have alot of news for you,my friends :p .

About a version 2.I found a better deal! three tamagotchis which are two version 2's and one version 3 for only $10! can you honestly tell me that ain't a bargain?

I will be giving the dark blue tamagotchi V2 to my brother and I am going to keep the green V2.I will keep the white V3 for maybe later use.

I have also taken my tamagotchi's off pause because it will be a long time until I recieve the tamagotchi's.Also,I am going up to my Grandparents place.It happens every year but I will still be able to post because they have a computer :blink: .

So,I will continue to post just deal with 2 tamagotchi lifes for a short time! later dudes :p .

Just wanted to ask all you great viewers out there...you woulden't mind leveling up my new pokeplushie,Lunar,would you? please guys! just a small favour!

Thursday,25,08

Hello,

The wierdest thing happened to my V5! I went to change the time back to normal after bonding training then the "wait" screen came up and it went blank.So i put some new batteries in it and I had to star all over again ;) .

That is OK,though.I named the family "Sonic" again and I will name my babies.

Mimifuwatchi:Anette

Futabatchi:Bobby

Omututchi:Sharny

Also,Luke is doing good.He is still 5 years old.I have been pausing him alot,though.

I'm off to school!

Friday,26,08

Hiya! the triplets evolved into toddlers!

Anette is now a Sakuramotchi

Bobby is now a Mattaritchi

Sharny is now a Belltchi

I have been using that money cheat to get more GP.Now,I have 50100GP! I also need to get some meals for my tama's.

Luke is fast asleep in his comfy little bed.I can't wait until he turns 6!

Saturday,27,08

I am so happy ;) ! you wanna know why? because it's the holiday's! how awesome is that!? no school!

OK,the triplets are doing fine,just hopping around the screen as usual and I am keeping them at 30% bonds.Luke has turned 6,I am going to change the time to 6:59PM and se if she comes...nope,he is still too young ;) .

Lets listen to the tamagotchis conversation shall we?

Anette:I love being a Sakuramotchi! I am so graceful and beatiful!

Luke:I like being a Mimiyoritchi,it is so cool

Sharny:Will all of you just shut up? you are boring me!

Luke:This conversation is over!

I will be on holiday for the first week of the holiday so I might not reply for the first week or so.I will try my best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.830 veiws already and I only have like 74 posts.

Thanks alot you guys,I guess this log will become one of the greats! I can't wait to reach that goal!

Sunday,28,08

Good morning guys.Today,I am leaving to go on my holiday! it is so cool.I will be going to the beach everyday and I will be seeing lots of films up there :lol: .Luke? you interested in Journey to the Centre of the Earth? :)

I think the triplets are due to evolve todat and Luke may be able to marry but I will try that out later,I can't wait for the V2 :furawatchi: .

I have to have breakfast now,guys.I will continue to log my tamagotchi's growth up there but most importantly....

HAVE A TAMATASTIC HOLIDAY!!!!!!

Monday,29,08

Morning,the triplets evolved.

Anette is now a Chamametchi

Bobby is now a Mamekatchi

Sharny is now a Shelltchi

Luke had a baby girl if I haden't already mentioned that,I might name her Lana.

The bid for the tamagotchi's ends in one day and 20 hours.So i'm guessings it ends at 5 in the morning tomorrow.That dosen't matter because I think of myself as a bit of an early bird :) .

Sunday,5,08

Hi guys.I decided not to get the tamagotchi V2 because it ended at 6.00am in the morning! and I am just happy raising some of the newer tamagotchi's.

Tomorrow,I am going to start up my V4 tomorrow and I will give you news about my other tams.Bye!

Guys...

I have decided to take a short break from tamagotchi's and TT.Of course I will come back for sure! it's just one of those small breaks the average TTer has every now and then

So until then guys!

Sunday,Nov.2nd

Hi guys! guess what!?

I"M COMING BACK!!!!

I realy missed TT but I realy enjoyed that break.I will update when I get back from church but my Tama's I will be logging are:

My V5

My V3

and One of my other V4's

Bye!!

Latest posts

Back