My growing Tamagotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't use the dating show and Bubba is taking a bath,oh no...Bella just pooped! hopefuly I can use it soon and get my little Phoebe married!

Alright everyone is doing fine and I still got rejected by the matchmaker(I hate her:D) and Bubba has just finished his relaxing bath.

Stats check for Bubba!!!

Training:8/9

Skill points:55/43/83

Weight:18 pounds

Hunger:Full

Happy:full

Current status:School

Next will be Bella! the Sonic's realy enjoy playing with there items such as there mini aquariam! they just love the dolphins,and I can't wait until I get a V5.5!!

Wednesday,20th,08

Hey guys :wacko: .I mated James my Mametchi to a Lovezukintchi hoping for a smart family but insead they had 3 kids,here is everyones name!

First child->Sakuramotchi

Second child->Mousetchi

Third child->Tororotchi

Mother->Elee(random!)

Yup,3 awesome kids with 20% bonds :D .Also some good news,Bubba evolved into a healthy Simasimatchi at his base weight,his skill points are still the same.I am hoping Bella will morph today,c'ya guys! i'm off to play heading with Bella B) !

Friday,22th,08

Hey! sorry I haven't replied in a while and yes I will announce the plans on Saturday,sorry guys :angry: .Anyway,Bell evolved into Bill! I think he is a special character,Bella the Bill lol!

The Sonic's have 40% bonds they should morph tomorrow.My little Bubba is doing good weighing at his base wieght and his skills at 66/44/84.

I might post again later!

Saturday,23rd,08

Morning guys :rolleyes: .The Sonic's still haven't morphed yet and I hope to raise there bonding level.Everyone is at there base weight and Bella has turned 5.I just love Bill! he is such a detailed character :D .

There will be special dinner and breakfast for Bubba because today he can get a job acclimation.

Alright to the plans as you are all probably dying to know :rolleyes: .There not so much plans for the log(that might come later!)but plans for the Tamagotchi's,alright one plan is to make like a Tamagotchi house or something in my backyard.No! i'm not obssesed it would just be a cool idea! I could put Tamagotchi's there when special events are happening in there lives like marriage,growth,etc.

Bubba got a [!] in the mail and Mr.Canvas was sad to see him leave.Bubba thought he was an ugly thing that liked to boss people around.*sigh* oh Bubba...

ANYWAY,he became a firefighter because I good rejected for most of the "good" jobs which kinda sucked.The Sonic's are still not teenagers!!! arghhh! c'ya guys! i'm off to get these Tama's a...um...darn I forgot the word was it? no...I got it! a work out :D .

Sunday,24th,08

Sup guys! last night the Sonic's morphed.My Mousetchi morphed into a Korokotchi and my Sakuramotchi morphed into a Shelltchi and my Tororotchi is an Itchigotchi! I will name them now silly me I forgot :gozarutchi: .

Shelltchi=Shady

Korokotchi=Bruce

Itchigotchi=Mary

There some good names! oh and I am pausing Bubba until Bella gets married because I don't want to take care of two babies,too much work :ichigotchi: .

I changed the time to 6.59pm and waited a minute but the MM didn't come for Bella.I am pausing Bubba untl Belle gets a baby!

More posts later on today! bye guys ;) .

Tuesday,8th,08

Sup :D .Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was just busy.Anyway,2 exciting things have happened.Well first the Sonic's evolved into adults!

Shady evolved into a Yonepatchi

Bruce evolved into a Nemutchi

Mary evolved into a Violetchi

I'm realy happy I got a Violetchi.This is my 3rd one,yay!

The other thing is Bella had a baby...and guess the gender? a boy! finaly!

I will post later on I promise,later :p

Thursday,8,08

Sorry I didn't post yesterday I just had to do a lot of homework and this person keeps sending me PMs and I have answered there question.Anyway I will post heaps more after this day and lets get to it.I am keeping Bubba paused until Nella's newborn baby Luke! turns 2.He is a Tamatchi and the Sonics should get married soon.

Friday,29th,08

Sup guys! bad news,I forgot to pause the Tama's! luckily they all survived,my bad ^_^ .Anyway,my little Luke evolved into a Pirrirorotchi whatever there called.They are like this little ninja things and I love them! they are one of my fave teens.Also,I married Shady to an Uhyotchi,on the first try I got a Nemutchi...he looked like Bruce!

Like I said,I am pausing Bubba until Luke turns 2.Finaly one of my Tamagotchi's get to play with the action figure! the last one was...Cody! and that was AGES ago! wow people :p !

Saturday,30th,08

Hello guys.I haven't named my kids yet so here we go!

Belltchi->Sharny

Ahirukutchi->Dawg

Tororotchi->Tissue

Random lol.Since I have had all the characters in the V5 now I am aiming for character I like.I am aiming for a Hatugatchi and Lovezukintchi now.They are so cool and Luke is still 1 so I can't pause him yet.Don't worry! everyone will be active soon!

Hi,the Sonic's now have 30% bonds and I am going to leave it at that.

Luke called for training before and he now has 4 training bars.

Lets listen to the tamagotchi chat shall we :angry: ?

Luke the Piroriroritchi:Yay! I got 4 bars suck on that one guys!

Dawg the Ahirukutchi:Watch your language,bro

Tissue the Tororotchi:Can both of you just like shut up!?

Sharny the Belltchi:please do,I am trying to teach Bubba how to try and "unpause" himself....

Bubba the Simasimatchi:*gasps for air* Help me!!!!!!!!

That seems to be going great :D .As for Bubba,I guess he will be unpaused a bit later on today and I have no idea how to start a Tamagotchi house thingy! I have alot of room outside but I am still deciding where to place it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi :D .Me and Luke took a little trip to Tamatown and boy did we have fun :D .Here is what we did...

Well first I got some souvenirs and the first game i played was cleen up.I kept losing but eventualy i came first and got my prize,a medal :) .

Then,we played some tennis and I was thrashing Memetchi with the cheat where you keep going up and down.I was thrashing it so bad i almost felt sorry for the poor thing :D .Anyway,I decided to go on a hunt for the golden Tamagotchi!!!! and I did end up finding it because I looked at a forum in here and i had the items and where to find them.I also purchased some blocks for Luke to play with.He dosen't have ALOT of things to play with you know :p .

What an exciting day for Luke.The tamas have had a big day and as it is steering to an end I guess this will be my last post for today.Oh and guys...I just want to thank you for reading my log and PMing me about how great it is.I mean I only have like 40 something replies and I have over 425 views!

:D Rock on Tamagotchi lovers :D

Hello guys.The reason why I haven't been replying is because on my other computer it has a virus and internet stuffed...BUT! I am getting it fixed this week or the next guys and Bubba has a baby boy and I paused The V3 till the baby goes away then I will take care of em all! i gotta fly (public comp) so cya guys I promise when I get the internet to make this log even BETTER

--->MM360 wishes you good luck<---

Saturday,6th,08

Hello all :D .If you red my siggy it should explain what is happening! so lets get to this log! i'm sure you have all missed my Tamagotchi's!

I will tell all of the characters I got later,promise.

Latest posts

Back