My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ watch some of the other episodes. the first to start out as pretty girly... they changed it to appeal to the older fans :3

also, i believe tara strong,(voice of twilight) actually DID do some of the voices of some characters in family guy...

Doesn't appeal to me.

I only made it to 6 episodes and gave up.

Also a good majority of "Bronies" pi** me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this show! I haven't seen any of season 2 though, so I'm going to have to start watching again!! Haha:)

Woah, this looks interesting...I thought MLP was for little children, but could someone tell me what this show is like? What age group is it for?

^It's literally for everyone. You can't "just watch one episode". :p When I heard about it, I watched one on YouTube then ended up watching half of season one in one night. XD I keep checking Wikipedia for the new ones when they come out, it's my new favorite show. :p The plot is here: https://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic

I think part of it is because I loved the Ponies when I was little, I'm a total pegasister!

@Eternal Mametchi Fan - yeah, it really is an all around type of show. It's super cute, too. :) The first few episodes weren't the greatest for me, but as it moved along you just can't stop watching all the cute little ponies! :)

I was able to get my friends hooked on the show ^_^ haha xD

I'm 24 and I LOVE MLP:FIM I've been watching it for a while and have numerous friends my age that consider themselves "bronies". To be honest the show has many adult themes and is well written with interesting characters. It keeps me sane! I've been collecting My Little Ponies long before Tamas. Still collect them. I have numerous vintage, custom, and modern MLP's. The show is adorable and Pinkie Pie is a riot...XD

I love this! When I was little I liked this show but then I stopped liking it and forgot it. But now I saw the change in it on TV and I love it! That is obviously why I my user name is Rainbow Dash! :D

Anybody what that MLP:FIM abridged? Its more for the older people but still very enjoyable. I watched the Ticket Master one and nearly died laughing.... meanwhile I was suppose to go somewhere when I was watching it. I couldn't pull away knowing I could watch it a little bit later.... I'm going to watch more.

This Anime Convention I went to... SO MANY Bronies! I swear.... There was even a full (large) table full of MLP:FIM stuff.... costumes, plush.... my goodness. The only thing that saved them from me was the price hike. I was foaming....... I had to say something of it.

spike is the best pony' i love derpy. i think someone on memebase said she's getting her own episode.

Anybody what that MLP:FIM abridged? Its more for the older people but still very enjoyable. I watched the Ticket Master one and nearly died laughing.... meanwhile I was suppose to go somewhere when I was watching it. I couldn't pull away knowing I could watch it a little bit later.... I'm going to watch more.
By fimflamfilosophy? i like his rainbow factory. (captain hook the biker gorilla)

Gosh, I love My Little Pony. It's practically the only decent show I could watch (besides Adventure Time). I am a proud owner of Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and [McDonalds] Pinkie Pie figures, and soon to be a Rarity figure once I could find one at a lower price. :V But yeah! It's an awesome show.

spike is the best pony' i love derpy. i think someone on memebase said she's getting her own episode.
I've heard about that, but I doubt she'll get her own episode. Besides, memebases aren't very accurate or reliable.

I thought she was in an episode with rainbow dash... The floor crashing one... I've yet to see it but my niece will have it on the dvr sometime soon. I watch it with her... She was ditzy doo but still....

I have aquired all the mlp from McDonald's ... Not cherry though. Darn auto fix! Keeps changing things.... Sigh. Then half of the blind figures... And the normal mlp group and the cutie mark crusaders. Oh, honey buzz too.

yes, she was in "the last round up", and she was officially called derpy in the show.but someone but a few fake season 3 episodes on wikipedia.

also, i have all the mcdonald toys, just about every blind bag and each normal pony + recolors. yes. im that obsessed with this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back