My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a mega brony, but I do have a quesstion. Is there a season ??
Alright, brohoof! /)*(\

There are two seasons so far in MLP, season 3 is currently in production and will be aired in about 4 months.

Look for MLP:FIM in Italian or German? I find my shows sometimes come out quicker in those languages. I didn't look yet, so if not... Don't shoot me.

Anyone else think the Wedding Episode was probably more uhh... not kid friendly? It spooked my neice out to the point she didn't even want to watch the episode... To be honest, the black thing... Creeped me out.. and I'm an adult. Few people I asked said it was more for the older kids who liked MLP... They said they were saddened how "Dark" it was. They might have over done it, even if some of us saw it coming. (I saw the doubles coming....)

Here I was expecting Pinkie Pie to run the Wedding into confetti and sugar everywhere.... While everyone else is thinking she is going over board...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else think the Wedding Episode was probably more uhh... not kid friendly? It spooked my niece out to the point she didn't even want to watch the episode... To be honest, the black thing... Creeped me out.. and I'm an adult. Few people I asked said it was more for the older kids who liked MLP... They said they were saddened how "Dark" it was. They might have over done it, even if some of us saw it coming. (I saw the doubles coming....)

Here I was expecting Pinkie Pie to run the Wedding into confetti and sugar everywhere.... While everyone else is thinking she is going over board...
Gotta admit, it was a bit creepy for a kids show(but then again, Transformers Prime is pretty dark for a kids show too. Not that anyone here would know...).

Although my little sisters didn't get creeped out, we cried at the B.B.B.F.F. reprise part(and me. ;_; ).

Look for MLP:FIM in Italian or German? I find my shows sometimes come out quicker in those languages. I didn't look yet, so if not... Don't shoot me.

Anyone else think the Wedding Episode was probably more uhh... not kid friendly? It spooked my neice out to the point she didn't even want to watch the episode... To be honest, the black thing... Creeped me out.. and I'm an adult. Few people I asked said it was more for the older kids who liked MLP... They said they were saddened how "Dark" it was. They might have over done it, even if some of us saw it coming. (I saw the doubles coming....)

well, i found nothing wrong with queen chrysalis... i mean, shes a villain. and there are many other kid shows that have dark villains.

I think it was actually the first Cadance that freaked my niece out... I don't know... She thought the other was bad too, even after the reveal... That song, I liked the first version better. I liked the little dance Twilight did with Cadence.

I watch the Transformers every once in a while... But I'd rather watch the "Classier" transformers... (The older, probably the better for me...) but thats off topic.

Those are cute... Although most of them don't pass my "realistic" toy... radar. (Fake vs real) Most look fake to me but some pass even though thy aren't likely real... Although I wish they were. Some of those Ebay bids are getting crazy! From China too..... Italy first for MLP... I think I found the blind bag pony in Italy before anywhere else...

I want the large Cadance... I hope she talks too. I'm still in debate over Celestia being that large... and Pink....

Those are cute... Although most of them don't pass my "realistic" toy... radar. (Fake vs real) Most look fake to me but some pass even though thy aren't likely real... Although I wish they were. Some of those Ebay bids are getting crazy! From China too..... Italy first for MLP... I think I found the blind bag pony in Italy before anywhere else...

I want the large Cadance... I hope she talks too. I'm still in debate over Celestia being that large... and Pink....
A couple weeks ago, I saw a bid for a homemade Rainbow Dash plushie that was over $10,000 dollars. o.o

I knew it would be that dark and it reminded me of old Disney movies

Has anyone else gotten the Friendship Express DVD? I have it.

MyLittlePony_FriendshipExpress_CoverArt_Flat.jpg

It's VERY useful if you want to watch the unchanged Derpy Hooves scene in The Last Roundup. :D

Sorry for big pic.

Has anyone else gotten the Friendship Express DVD? I have it.

MyLittlePony_FriendshipExpress_CoverArt_Flat.jpg

It's VERY useful if you want to watch the unchanged Derpy Hooves scene in The Last Roundup. :D

Sorry for big pic.
Why does Rainbow Dash have a blank flank, and why is his back leg disconnected?

I can't wait for season 3!!!!!!!!!

Blank flank... Yup. Maybe they want the original Firefly to join the friendship group... And they want to confuse the children and give here G3 symbol back....

Firefly is on a children's shirt at Walmart. I want everything... And a pony. Haha. I would have that shirt if it fit me. I might buy it and turn it into a bag though. Har.

I need to catch up on my MLP though.

I'm not exactly sure why people like this...

in my opinion the show is really creepy o_O I watched part of one episode and there was this weird troll thing.

So do you people actually think the show is funny? Like ACTUALLY funny?? Or is it liiiike childish funny? Or is it not?

I don't get it xD

I mean, I love horses (I have one) buuuuuuuut this is not something I would ever really watch. I think the animations themselves are cute, but other than that.....

I'm not exactly sure why people like this...

in my opinion the show is really creepy o_O I watched part of one episode and there was this weird troll thing.

So do you people actually think the show is funny? Like ACTUALLY funny?? Or is it liiiike childish funny? Or is it not?

I don't get it xD

I mean, I love horses (I have one) buuuuuuuut this is not something I would ever really watch. I think the animations themselves are cute, but other than that.....
Weird troll thing? I think you watched something fan-made instead of the actual show. :/

The show is amazing and has good humor. NOT childish humor or cruel humor, good clean family humor that has died out in modern cartoons.

Here's something a brony said:

"I watch MLP because it brings back that good old cartoon feel. It has ALL the elements of what makes a good movie/book/novel/story/cartoon­/game.

1. Music. Music in which you find yourself humming to unexpectedly or are reminded of at the least likely times. Good music, in short.

2. Characters which really grow on you. You start to feel for every character and develop with them as well. Recurring appearances makes you feel at home and welcome in new premises and episodes.

3. Humour which isn't at all extremely funny, yet manages to make you at least smile.

It's way better than the s*** of cartoons we get today.

What, Chowder? Misadventures of Flapjack? They make absolutely no sense at all, they aren't even in the least bit funny. Their characters are ALL so weird, it's hard to grow on one, let alone let one grow on you.

There's so much more to tell, but these are the main reasons why I think MLP is a good cartoon."

First episode is right here: MLP:FiM Episode 1

-------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Est3UNs-LIk

Whoa, something positive for the bronies for once!

Why do grown men even LIKE this girly show?

Immatureness upon us?

Now here is one time code!

ibhibibhibibhibibhib

^

Code! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back