My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's the big day, anybody gonna attend the Royal Wedding? :3

I got a sparkle pinkie again. Lol. Blind bags... Then I got lemon drop? The one I keep wanting to call meadow brook... The g3.

Derpy was called derpy? In winter wrap up they called her ditzy doo.... oh well both are good names... Haven't watched that ep yet...

That wedding one will probably make me laugh on the floor...

Just finished watching the finale, AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Oh gosh it was amazing, I can't-

tumblr_lwm1s2i5rY1qzmfio.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfFnBSJnaxw

You made me watch it! Lol. Thought it was cute... Although one part would probably make someone not watch it.... That someone being my young neices.... Last part and that beginning of pt 2... Little creeped out myself even though I saw where it was going anyway.... Lol....

loved this episode for five reasons!

1. new villain was AWESOME!

2. i love Cadence! reminds me of a pony toy i have, cupcake...

3. Lyra finally gets a voice actor!

4.party cannon is now canon! as a weapon, that is!

5. SO MANY SONGS!!!

yattatchi425 said:
loved this episode for five reasons!

1. new villain was AWESOME!

2. i love Cadence! reminds me of a pony toy i have, cupcake...

3. Lyra finally gets a voice actor!

4.party cannon is now canon! as a weapon, that is!

5. SO MANY SONGS!!!
Colgate also spoke too! :D

Don't forget the reappearance of Luna and DJ-PON3(or Vinyl Scratch, whatever you like to call her). c:

Colgate also spoke too!
biggrin.gif

Don't forget the reappearance of Luna and DJ-PON3(or Vinyl Scratch, whatever you like to call her). c:
AH! how could i forget my favorite background pony! i cant wait for the new toy of her and all the other ponies appearing in the finale! according to a recent toy fair, we are getting a large set with shining armor, cadance, DJ, and lyra some time in fall. we are also getting white celestia, nightmare moon, lemon hearts, daisy, colgate, and others! XD YAAAY!

This is one of my favorite tv shows

I'm a bronie and i have been for more than a year

AH! how could i forget my favorite background pony! i cant wait for the new toy of her and all the other ponies appearing in the finale! according to a recent toy fair, we are getting a large set with Shining armor, Cadance, DJ, and Lyra some time in fall. we are also getting white Celestia, Nightmare moon, Lemon Hearts, Daisy, Colgate, and others! XD YAAAY!
I remember seeing that announcement at Equestria Daily, I got excited when I heard that they were releasing Nightmare Moon, Lyra, and a WHITE CELESTIA. OvO I hope I can get my hands on one of them.

@TylerS:

Woo! Bro-hoof! : D

CALIFORNIA+BRO-HOOF.+or+por-fist+what+ever+your+_537622aa654dc084694e042150a59459.jpg

I nearly broke out laughing... Very loudly... When i saw a beach towel, of all things, a white Celestia towel. I did buy it... Doubt I will use it for normal use... Might use it in a blanket or something for my neice... Although... I love the towel.... Haha oh well.

I asked my neice about the wedding episode... She said it was scary. I thought she would say that... She said Cadence was scary... Not the black pony thing.... I told her about the second Cadence and she said she was bad too. Lol. I had to give up explaining it to her since she didnt realize there was a second good Cadence. To put a cherry on top, I have another neice named Cadence over the top in love with the episode. I wonder why.... Dur.

I nearly broke out laughing... Very loudly... When i saw a beach towel, of all things, a white Celestia towel. I did buy it... Doubt I will use it for normal use... Might use it in a blanket or something for my neice... Although... I love the towel.... Haha oh well.

I asked my neice about the wedding episode... She said it was scary. I thought she would say that... She said Cadence was scary... Not the black pony thing.... I told her about the second Cadence and she said she was bad too. Lol. I had to give up explaining it to her since she didnt realize there was a second good Cadence. To put a cherry on top, I have another neice named Cadence over the top in love with the episode. I wonder why.... Dur.
aha! i saw that towel in target. the only problem is that she is a VERY, VERY light pink... but its not that noticeable.

A Celestia towel? I WANT ONE.

aha! i saw that towel in target. the only problem is that she is a VERY, VERY light pink... but its not that noticeable.
Gotta mention that Celestia's coat is a very light pink, but it appears white to many people. I believe that's one reason Hasbro made their Celestia toys pink instead of white

She might be pink but I totally believe she is meant to be white...

The towel I bought I purchased for $10.00 at Walmart. You might find it in your Target too... I would see if I saw one in my Target but mine is moving things around.... Including the shelving.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Celestia towel? I WANT ONE.

Gotta mention that Celestia's coat is a very light pink, but it appears white to many people. I believe that's one reason Hasbro made their Celestia toys pink instead of white
my theory is that they knew that celestia was a light pink, so they searched for lightest crude pink plastic they could find. sadly, it wasnt light enough, and they didnt have the time to paint them all :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back