My V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! I think Mark wants to speak to you all...

Hey guys and girls!

Im so happy that our pouches are finally ready! Yipee! Thanks Shilo/Mum! I love mine. Right now im just wandering about my screen but Spunk and i are in our comfy beds right now so its well, COMFY! Mum is going to see Joyce Meyer tonight because she is Christian too and i think Joyce will talk to everyone about the wonderful Lord. I think it will be fun cause mum is taking us too! I hope that it doesnt go too late or spunk and i cant see all of it cause well have to go to sleep! No fair! I think ill stay up but spunk drops off about 9 or mum sings to him at 8-30 and turns out the light but with me i drop off at ten or mum sings to me at 9-30, well this is my first night of that cause i used to be ichigotchi but now im an adult!

Bye,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Remember to comment. Via this log or Pm. I feel like im talking to myself. PLEASE COMMENT![/SIZE]

:furawatchi: Hey! Its me, Mark!

Joyce Meyers was awesome last night. I woould talk about it but i know not everyone here is Christian. After the service we went to mummys mums friends house. In the car on the way there, mum sung to Spunk and turned out the light and he fell asleep. When it was nearly time to go home she sung to me and put me to bed, it was nice, i love being sung that little song before bed, it helps me sleep! Spunk is STILL asleep and it 9-30 am he should wake up in about half an hour. Ive decided when my matchmaker comes(hopefully tomorrow!) if i get a girl i will name her Joyce and if i get a boy he will be calles meyer!

CYA,

Mark :(

p.s please reply to all this! mum and i and spunk fell all alone!

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME! I just realised that this log is a hot topic! Thanks viewers who made it happen!

~Shilo~

HI! Its me spunk!

We just went in the reference section and found out my possible characters! Yay! Here they are

Mametchi :furawatchi:

Kuchipatchi ;)

Tarakotchi

Hanatchi

Masktchi :mellow:

Mommy wants me to be a mametchi but i want to be a tarakotchi! They are SO cool! l8rs!

:angry: Spunk :eek:

OMG OMG OMG~! When i looked at Spunk he was a Kuchipatchi! At first i thought i was looking at Mark but its Spunk the lil Kuchipatchi! Hes cute but now BOTH my tamas are Kuchipatchi! Oh well, Lucky Kuchis are cute!

~Shilo~

Hey!

Its me, Spunk! When mum looked at me she nearly keeled over! It was a bit funny! But yea, im an adult, but im not a Tarakotchi =( But at least i have TWO emoticons!

:furawatchi: Spunk :angry:

OMG OMG OMG~! When i looked at Spunk he was a Kuchipatchi! At first i thought i was looking at Mark but its Spunk the lil Kuchipatchi! Hes cute but now BOTH my tamas are Kuchipatchi! Oh well, Lucky Kuchis are cute!

~Shilo~

Hey!

Its me, Spunk! When mum looked at me she nearly keeled over! It was a bit funny! But yea, im an adult, but im not a Tarakotchi =( But at least i have TWO emoticons!

:furawatchi: Spunk :angry:

:) Hey :)

My tams are still asleep but hopefully Marks matchmaker comes today! Yipee!

More Later

Shilo

Hey!

Marks matchmaker didnt some yesterday so maybe todays the day!!!

I was thinking about when Spunk has a baby......Peace for a girl and Fizz for a boy.....

And for Mark......Joyce for a girl and Meyer for a boy....

If you have anymore good names Pm me or if you want post here...

~Shilo~

Its 10-32 and Maeks matchmaker just came when my computer was bein dumb but i got it back up & running! Matchmaker brought Mark a lil boy....i think ill call him Meyer...unless anyone else has a good idea?

argh! if u cant rwad the yellow highlight it....

ahh! im runnin late g2g bye!

~SHILO~

Thanks for the comment, funsychloe. Im gla other ppl like reading my log as much as i love writing it~!

Hey! Its me Mark...

I got married to a beautiful Hanatchi today and we had children......now i have a baby who i think i will call Meyer after the astounding church service by Joyce Meyers. Unless...someone has any good ideas for a name....

More later

Mark :D

i was on a sleepover with my friend so i havent been writing.....i inspired her to start back up her tamas (V3 & V1) ! Go me! Any way...................Marks baby is called Meyer and is now a oniontchi! As a toddler he was a marutchi. When i got home i was watching a movie and i didnt check my tamas and when i got to him Marutchi Meyer was asleep with a poo and down 1 happy and one hungry....so i changed the time bacl 1 hour and fixed him up....then i put it forward 1 hour and he went back to sleep...then i realised that my time was an hour wrong to start with! So i changed it. But after all that playing with time he is older than he should be....he should only be 2 but he is 4......oh welll.....he'll be right! Spunks matchmaker came on the sleeponer and gave me a baby girl....YAY!!!! a girl!!!! She is called Peace and is now a Maritchi. More later!

Hey! I have a friend over so i wont be in here much but i got a battery for my v3!!! So im adding him into here! His name is Matt and he has 7824 points...the username is Ryan(im a girl buit it used to be my cousins tama) Hes a Debatchi with a baby boy, i think he will leave tonight.

Later!!!

Hey!!!!!

Well, Matt left last night so i woke up his baby and named it Fizz....hes currently asleep now though. Meyer is still asleep and Peace is awake but nothing interesting.....Okay....my friend just told me if you want your tama to wake up turn the lights on 5 or 10 minutes before they are supposed to wake up, ive never tried it but she says it works!

L8rs

Ooh, fizz is awake again

Bye!

Hey!!! Fizz evolved into a Kuchitamatchi and Peace evolved into a Ichigotchi, Meyer (or because of a connection glitch in otha ppls friends y is p, Meper) is still lazy bum asleep...

l8r

~shilo~

Okay i just figured out possible charcters!!!!

Fizz could be as a teen

Young Mametchi

Obotchi

Piriporitchi

Patapatatchi

Nikatchi

I want an Obotchi!!!!!!!! They r SOOOOO cute

Peace could be as an adult

Mametchi

Kuchipatchi

Tarakotchi

Hanatchi

Maskutchi

Id like a Hanatchi! Wormy Guy!!!!!

Ill do Meyers later and they will also have a say in what they want to be later...

Sorry guys!! My internet bailed on me but ill update till i turn blue now!

Fizz is a cute Patapatatchi

Peace is a Robotchi which i totally LOVE!!!

And Meyer is a Tarakotchi!

They are all very cute!!!!

Peace and Meyer are in love!!!!!

Meyers matchmaker might come tomorrow but if she cums before they mate i will say yes because i dont want to risk lonely old tams!!!

Later!!!

Hey guys!

Fizz evolved this morning

Hes a Kuchipatchi!

WHY DO I ALWAYS GET KUCHIPATCHI??????????

Cya later!

I am SOOOOOOO sorry! Our computer crashed and it had to be taken away to be fixed!

Ill do a HUGE update!!!!!

Fizz got the matchmaker

Mated with a Teketchi

Had a girl

Fizz left

Named Girl Pine

Pine is a Tamatchi

Pine is a Hashitamatchi

Pine is a Pipotchi

That is Pines life so far!

Wat about my v1s?

Peace and Meyer had baby boys together!

I called them Bill and Bob

The light blue tama is Bill, he only lives on the weekend (i can only fit two tamas in my pocket of skool uniform)

Billl is a Marutchi

Bill is an Ichigotchi

Bob is a Marutchi

Bob is a Hinotamatchi

Bob is a Maskutchi

Bill is a Paused Ichigotchi

And thats the life of Bill and Bob so far!

Nummuch else!

Shilo!

Hey Guys & Gurls!

My Pine and Bob mated this afternoon...they went from acquaintance to in love with kids! They are two Beautuful boys! Very cute! Buzz and Fuzz! Haha! Thats what ill call them!

Latest posts

Back