My V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry!

Ive had my tams paused, but today i unpaused Pine and ill be looking after her now, expect me to write in her alot more now!

Pine and Buzz are doing well!

Oops, im not really a lazy owner but skool really wears u down way to much. But the otha day i unpaused pine for good and she left Buzz for me to take care of. He is a sleeping little Tamatchi and i think he'll evolve into a teen today!!

Current status

Dark Blue v1= paused

Light Blue v1= no battery

Zebra v2- no battery

Silver v3= sleeping

Purple v3-no battery

For now im just going to care for buzz

More later ( i promise)

Shiloh ^_^

Hey!

I just looked up Buzzs' possible teens

Young Mametchi

Obotchi

Patapatatchi

Pirrioritchi

Nikatchi

I like obotchis

Ive never had an obotchi

I hope buzz is one!!!

xxxShiloxxx

Buzz just evolved!!!!

Hes a nikatchi!

Ive had dozens of those....oh well

He evolved and went back to sleep .

L8R

Shiloh

Hey evryone!Its me, Buzz! Im a kool Nikatchi, i love being a Nikatchi! I wonder if my mommy was ever a Nikatchi????? I dont know, i just played with my action figure and it made me very happy! I think ill go to TamaTown now.

Later,

Buzz

Hey!

Its me again! Tama Town was kool! I went and saw my mum and she gave me a kool cell phone.

Laters

Buzz

Hey all!

I just found out Buzzs possible adult characters!Tarakotchi

Teketchi

Kurokotchi

Memetchi

Furawatchi

Paparatchi

Megatchi

Mametchi

Hashizoutchi

Mimiyoritchi

Billotchi

Maskutchi

Hanatchi

I like teketchis! I hope buzz is one!

Buzz- Yeah, whatever, i like hashizoutchis!!!!!!!!! I wanna be a hasizoutchi!!!!!!

Me= Okay, well, we'll see soon enough.

Buzz+= Okay *bounces arond screen*

Later,

Shilo

Well, not too much interesting happening except for that im looking after my bestys tamagotchi, it was dead when she gave it to me so i restarted it, named it Jodi! and started looking after her. Jodi! is now a Tamatchi and my friend is very nice about me looking after her ( i offered) and i mostly care for Jodi so youll be hearing alot of her except for when my bestie wants her bak for a while. Buzz is still the same and is overweight becuz at skool its so hard to keep the weight down in case a teacher sees you!

Later

Shilo

Hey its me! Jodi! I havent met my real mummy yet cuz ive been wif my aunty shilo. im a tamatchi and will hopefully evolve tomorrow.

Bye

Jodi!

Hey, Buzz here.

Nummuch goin on. Same as ever.

Later.

Buzz

Jodi evolves now shes a ....*drumroll please* YOUNG MAMETCHI!

my besty will be proud. I guess she'll want her back soon now that shes so cute! Buzz is still just being Buzz the Nikatchi.

Shilo

Hey, its Jodi here!

I met my mommy for the first time today. She didnt play with me tho. I love my Aunty Shilo. She says now im so cute that my real mom will want me bak. I guess that would be OK, she seems nice.

Jodi

Hi evryone.

I guess its pretty boring to hear from me rite now cause im still a lil Nikatchi. Mom says im kool tho. She loves me.

Later

Buzz

Buzz is now a Kuchipatchi!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww! I always get Kuchipatchi! Oh well. And now im also looking after my friends v1.

Laters

Shilo

SORRY!!!!! Life has been so hectic lately! I had to pause my tams! So rite now im only looking after my lite blu V1 called Bill, Bill is an overweight 5 yr old ichigotchi....updates later.

Shiloh & Bill :p

Well, i wrote out some information on a note book to copy in here so ill do that now-

12:40 (afternoon) Well Bills not doing anything od much importance. Just waddlin around his screen. Hes overweight so im going to play jump with him.

12:45- He lost about 12 kilos but hes still overweight. Hopefully we will get rid of that later.

Bill

Name-Bill

Age- 5

Weight- 51

Generation- 31

Training- 7 Bars

Im going to find out his possible adult characters and post them soon.

L8rs

Shiloh and Bill

Okay- I found out the possiblr characters!!!

Mametchi

Tarakotchi

Hanatchi

'Masktchi

Id love Bill to be a Mametchi but he thinks otherwise...

Bill- No way! Hanatchi rules!!! Wormy!!!!

Well, only time will tell!

thanks lilly and zoe! glad that im not talkin to myself!!!!!!

Well, Bill is the same as ever...updates soon

'Shiloh & Bill

u all should rememba bill, you know bill and bob! bob is paused tho. I have basically started this log again!

Hi everyone,

Its Bill here, my brother bob is paused so i dont really get to see him..mum says i get to write in here alot now! So thats cool...hopefully i evolve tomorrow but mayb not. Later,

[SIZE=21pt]BILL[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I havent written for a couple of days!!!! Bill EVOLVED!!!!!! He is now a Tarakotchi! He's so cute!! My friend decided she wanted to unpause her tams and get them back off me so i unpaused her V1 and he is called Matt..Matt iz a cute lil ichigotchi!!!! Aw! I think Bills matchmaker mite cum 2moro, if she does i really want a girl. I wonder what Bill would call her?

Bill- *thinking* if i had a baby girl i would call her Moni, but if i had a boy id call him Chip, yeah!

Well, thats the future names.... Moni or Chip?

Shilo

Latest posts

Back