My V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Caitlin!!!

Phew! Just got bak frm skool camp which means nothin is new with Bill & Chip, nxt week i hav horse ridin camp so that will pausation on Bills part (or should i say Chip?) But probs by the time i go Bill will have left and Chips awesome lil life will really hav begun...laters.

Shilo

this is the 2nd time im typing this cause my computer went nutz.

Soz ive been neglectin this log but ive been doing one by hand which is for poop schedules and stuffs.(which i stuffed but anyway) Little chip evolved into a kinakomotchi then a young mimitchi and then a cute ROBOTCHI! i luv robotchi!!! :blink: His matchmaker came 2day at 10:30 and he mated with a Gozza for a cute baby GIRL! (finally a girl!) i am going to call her Delta!

Laters

Shilo, Chip and Delta. :p

i gave up on the by hand diary. it was drivin my CRAZEE! im really upset becuz... :( i cant repeat it. itz in memorial. Delta was stolen. She was a Hinotamatchi. Now im looking after Fred the Oniontchi.

Fred went into the dying position but i shoved a pencil in the back and saved him. PHEW! What a scare! He is paused. Im looking after my purple v3 called Ron. Ron is a young mimitchi. I just bought a v4, i named her delta after my poor v1. she evolved into puchitchi. v4 is a bit confusin but im managin so far!

Ron is having a bath and Delta just got mail! It was a snake and put down some happy points. I played jump rope and i think im getting better at it! Delta has 5 intelligence points, 10 arts points and 1 social point. She is so cute!

sorry! i havent been on TT lately so i'll give u the full update!

Delta evolved into ringotchi, went 2 skool, evolved into Mimitchi and became a nurse, got married 2 ron and had a boy then got paid 1400p at work!

Ron evolved into a mimiyoritchi and got married to Delta. Im going to call Rons kid Remus and Deltas Lupin

All you harry potter freakz (lyk me) will undastand why Remus Lupin.

p.s i havnt finished the book so no one tell me anything!

omg i love your log. not to be mean but you shouldent keep your tamas on pause thats how my friend got glitches.

sorry and p.s please will you read my log?

~ mimitchigirl25 and the tam family~

Heres a full update on my gorgeous tamas!

Remus-

Babytchi -->Mizutamatchi-->Nikatchi

Lupin-

Babytchi-->Mohitamatchi-->Hinotamatchi

Intelligence- 28

Art-53

Social-31

Thanks Mimitchi but i cant keep them all off pause otherwise i cant look after them all, I know it seems wrong but its in their best interest that I do. Thanks for the comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Well, Lupin left pre school today, i chose Mrs Flower for him to see what different jobs he might get offered! i played bump with Remus just then but we lost :ichigotchi: Never mind. I hav a debate coming up and i havent written my speech because i've been with my tams. gulp! i should get started.....o well.[/SIZE]

Lupin evolved into a wonderful, actually i dont know what its called, its like a spiky thing, i think a Toketchi? Remus still hasnt evolved but soon, soon. I cant wait for Lupin to get a job! I'm not applying for nurse again tho, i want a change. Updates soon!

hi!!!!!!!! remus evolved into a tarakotchi!!!!!! and lupin got a job, he was rejected frm a few places but now he's a hairdresses, im so proud! they r both doing very well and will talk 2 u again soon!

[SIZE=14pt]not much is going on with my babies!!!! im getting better at mimic tho! Remus and Lupin say hi! hopefully the matchmaker will come soon! well, talk 2 u soon!!!![/SIZE]

ok! i have 4 tamas running now! Fred my V1 is an Oniontchi.

Hermy my V2 is a hitodetchi :(

Remus my V3 is a tarakotchi

Lupin my V4 is a Togetchi with a baby girl called Fleur~!

Fred and Lupin are still sleeping! Lupins matchmaker gave me a memetchi and they had a baby girl!!!!!! I'll let Remus talk to you, hes been awake 4 20mins!

Hi everyone~!

I am currently in love with my owners friends tama Jodi, *sighs* i love her so much but i havent seen her for days....maybe she doesnt love me anymore....but there is always the matchmaker *sigh* mum says her friend is away ALL WKEND! i might never see Jodi again. Mum told me that her friend couldnt find Jodi anywhere, her stoopid sister probably took my love as a joke...*sigh* But i have a loving mother so thats all good, im a bit fat but mum says today is workout day for all of us!!!!!

Remus

I just made my tamas a really cute shoebox bed for my mums house, i even decorated it with glitter gel and stickers! its really soft, the tams havent tried it yet tho...hav to wait for it to dry!

But Hermy is REALLY EXCITED~!

B) I cant wait till the new bed is ready as soon as it is im going to be first to test it out but i'll probably be 2nd because im V2. Mummy and I just played jump but we only got one guess right..... :( Oh well! Talk to you all later!

Hermy

I think all my tams need a workout!!!!!

Fred! (asleep) 15g (perfect yay!)

Hermy- 28g (18g over)

Remus- 64 g (34 over)

Lupin- 60g (30g ova)

Gulp I've got three tamas to get to perfect or very near perfect!

Im sure we can do it!

Lupin-

Yeah! I know we can do it~! Lets play jumprope!!!!!!!

Hi everyone its Remus-

My matchmaker just came and she brought me a wonderful pipotchi, it was love at first sight..now i have a beautiful boy, Teddy. Life is good...i still wonder how Jodi is doing though...

Love Remus xxx

Lupin got a new job...i wonder why, maybe he wanted a change of lifestyle, now hes a chef!

Hermy would like to speak to everyone-----

Hi everyone!!!!! Im not a hitodetchi anymore!!!! im a hinotamatchi! yay!!!!! they r so luvable!!!!

Love Hermy

thanks sportygirl!!!! i plan to!

Ok, i have ALOT to update...the debate is over so i can really focus on my tamas now!!!!

Fred!-

A cute little Gozarutchi! awwww. My little Ninja! :angry:

Hermy-

Still a Hinotamatchi! My firey little girl!

Teddy (Remus Son)

Babytchi-->Tamatchi--->Hinotamatchi. He is following in Hermys footsteps! aww!

Fleur (Lupins Daughter)

Babytchi-->Puchitchi(again!)--->Young Memetchi I love Young Memetchi, she is sooooooo cute right now!

:blink: Hi its me, Fred! Well, not much going on, i think my matchmaker will come soon. Fleur just got a fortune cookie. Nothing exciting tho, I really want to be a ninja! hi-ya!

Bye for now...Fred :blink:

Latest posts

Back