My V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the 101st entry in this log! woopee!

Lots of updates!!! As usual, im so slack..my siblings need the computer so it will have to be quick!

V1-

Lilys matchmaker came and she had a boy. the boy is called harry and he's a sleeping marutchi! so cute!

V2-

Hugo is now a whaletchi! awww! so cute!

V3-

Tonks is an unhealthy character...kurokotchi.

V4-

Moody, another unhealthy character...gozarutchi. Now he's a fireman!!!

Well, my sibling is engrossed with tv now..o well! now hes back, im so not a bad owner you know. Most tama lovers know how difficult it is to balance tamas and school.

G2G,

Shiloh :(

:) :eek: :eek:

All my tamas are asleep! But this morning i slept in and my family nearly woke me up because my tama kept beeping! Because...

Harry woke up, evolved and fell asleep! He evolved into ichigotchi! Yay! My favorite v1 teen!

Nothing else new...

Later,

Shilo :)

Im back! I left TT for a little while but now im back!!!! No tama deaths have occured so its just new generations and im also looking after my friends V3. So here it is!

V1- a maskutchi called Rosie.

V2- a gozarutchi called Spicy with a baby boy called Mitch

V3 (mine) a kuchitamatchi called PP! (procrastination princess)

V3 (my friends) a mohitamatchi called PQ! (procrastination queen)

V4 a mohitamatchi called Pete

Thats all for now! PS- i treated pp and pq the exact same but fed them different foods and they became different characters! cool!

Laters, im at school so i gotta go.

Shilo and the Tamas

okay! updates!

Pete evolved into a hinotamtchi, my lil fireball!

PQ! evolved into a Hikatchi, ive never had a hikatchi!

PP! evolved into good old patapatatchi which i havent had in a while!

Nothing else except that Petes teacher is Mr. Canvas.

Okay, Spicys lil munchkin wants to say hi!

Hi!!! Im Spicys son, Mitch, my daddy left me last night and i miss him lots and lots! Mummy got a laptop for her birthday and she is spending lots of time on it so shes been surfing tamatalk! im a hitodetchi and mummy says im her lil star! i like playing with my ball, its lots of fun!!!!

Love Mitch

aww, isnt he cute!!!

Shilo

hey! it hasnt been TOO long since i updated!

Little Mitch is an oniontchi now! he's so cute and...oniony!

Pete evolved into an adult today! they are all a bit overweight because of the school week but anyway....pete is what looks like a pyonkotchi but its definitely NOT! its quite late and im on my new laptop! i got a laptop! yay for me!! im falling asleep as i type! the other tamas are just the same.

type later,

Shilo and the Tams

(p.s thanks for the comment jazzyfloss, its really appreciated!)

Lupin evolved into a wonderful, actually i dont know what its called, its like a spiky thing, i think a Toketchi? Remus still hasnt evolved but soon, soon. I cant wait for Lupin to get a job! I'm not applying for nurse again tho, i want a change. Updates soon!
it`s called a togetchi i think

my computer kept wiping my entries!

Rosie had a baby boy! but shes on low battery so i had 2 pause her :)

Mitch became oniontchi and then a kuchipatchi looking thing with a bauble on his head!

PP! became a billotchi

PQ! became a debatchi!

And Pete got a job!!! He's a fireman!

thats all 4 now

shiloh

Well i hate not having a version 1 so im looking after my friends (as u can tell she is so over tams but im not! she puts up with them though) he is a marutchi that ive called Matty. its late so id better go!

Shilo

The version 3s and 4 all had baby girls! mitch is still the same though. School is getting pretty busy so i've had to pause all my tamas except the v1s. Matty is an ichigotchi now! So this log is really a v1 log once more! because im not looking after so many tamagotchis anymore this log should be much more enjoyable. when rosie leaves her baby boy will be called Jamie. no i didnt get a new battery...but its not running out much...it can last until the weekend i think!

Shilo, Rosie, Jamie and Matty.

Hey! I only wrote last night but i've got so much to say! maybe i should let Jamie tell you..

Hihi!! Im Jamie!! Im Rosies lil boy! aunty shilo (from here on in mommy) says im such a cute marutchi! But something REALLY REALLY REALLY scary happened today...i was afwaid for matty even though i barely know him. This afternoon a scary battery sign kept flashing on his screen and it WOULDNT GO AWAY. Thats only happened to me once but i was with my mum, Rosie. But it went away....but then mommy (shilo) asked HER mum if they could try to find 'batteries' but it took them AGES! Then mommy went to open up Mattys shell but the edges of the screw had worn away. uh oh! it took them along time to prise it open but when the did mommy downloaded Matty and he was all better! Then mommy did the same to me so i would be healthier because i kept getting sick for no reason during the day. mommy said that was because my battery was failing. now mommy connects us alot because now we can play with each other properly cause before mattys screen just started getting all faded. its lots of fun! Matty has only seen his real mommy a couple of times so he calls shilo mommy. she loves us very much!

Jamie

awwww. he's so cute!!! i hope they keep playing nicely so they can get balls and items from eachother.

Shilo Matty & Jamie

Ooh...Jamie's in TROUBLE!

Me- Jamie! *punish* how could u send a disease to Matty! Bad Jamie Bad!!!

Jamie- *sniffles and is annoyed* but but but but

Me- What did he do to you?

Jamie-nothing...

Me- U are lucky he has made a quick recovery!

Jamie- sowwy.

Me- I forgive you Jamie but when Matty stops dancing i want you to go and apologise!

Jamie- Okay...sowwy i made Matty sad mommy.

Me- aww! ur so cute! let this be a warning!

Jamie- ok mommy! i wuv u!

Sorry im so slack!!! Had a really stupid really complicated project 4 school.

Matty-

*Is now a hanatchi!

*Gave Jamie a ball

*Always wins every game!

*Only friend is Jamie

Jamie-

*Is now an oniontchi

*Gave Matty a toupee and a puffer.

*Loves playing with his ball!

*Only friend is Matty

There! All updated!!!

On a sleepover so i probs wont update for a few days.

See Ya Soon,

Shilo Jamie & Matty

Wow! Matty has something important to tell you!

Hey its Matty,

Im a father! Of a beautiful baby girl..i am unsure of what to call her but her mother is a tarakotchi!! The matchmaker brought her to me around 1 hour ago. wow!

Love,

Matty

Nothing is new with Jamie, he's so cheeky though!

Shilo Jamie Matty & No Name

Hey! i have news for jamie! he's still asleep! he evolved yesterday! he's a gozarutchi, i dont know how i got a 'bad' character, i looked after him so well! i always seem to get those characters on that tama but never any of my otheres. its SO weird. but oh well! i love him anyway!

Well, my friend came up with a name for Mattys baby, its name is Lisa. Lisa is a babytchi still and shes having a little nap. I was playing an escape game when she woke up without Matty by her side. Jamie is still asleep the lazy thing! lol! Matty gave him both his items before he left. Lisa woke up again. Updates when she evolves!

Shilo Lisa & Jamie

Lisa evolved a while ago into a marutchi, i wanted a kinakomotchi but never mind, shes 2 cute!

Hi! its Lisa!

im a marutchi! just like my daddy, Matty! i am already best friends with Jamie and he gave me a ball that i love! it's so much fun to play with! Jamie told me that his secret life ambition is to be a ninja! sometimes i see him practicing with darts and he's really good at disguising himself as ojitchi the secret character! its really cool!

Lisa <3

aww isnt she adorableQ i love her so so so so much!

Shilo Lisa & Jamie

Hello! Its me Jamie! Nothing could spoil my day!

Why you ask? Because im a father!

I mated via matchmaker with a beautiful Robotchi!

I now have a little baby boy that i am going to name Logan.

Logan is so cute bobbing around next to me!

Lisa evolved today into an oniontchi. Shiloh is a bit disappointed because she took such good care of Lisa.

I really want my little Logan to become Kinakomotchi then Ichigotchi then Mametchi

But i will not be disappointed in him if he doesnt!

But I would not like him to be Masktchi, no, no!

I want him to be a very healthy character although my history haunts him!

TTYL.

Jamie and Logan

Latest posts

Back