My V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HERMY EVOLVED!!!!! wait, she wants to tell you....

Hi everyone, i thought Shilo would pass out with shock when she looked at me!! I am a Butterflytchi! Mum says im just GORGEOUS! I feel more like a girl now! Mum says my great great grandad (something like that) Marc was a Butterflytchi! That makes me feel special!!! I like being a butterflytchi!

Bye for now...

Hermy

Isnt it exciting! My gorgeous girl, not a tomboy anymore!!!!

thanks ~tamagotchisarefun~

Mu guinea pig passed away today..he was 6 years old...Im so sad.. :angry:

Fred wants to talk 2 u

:) Mum seems really sad but i dont know why...Fleur is brushing her teeth, she has really good hygiene! Well laters,

:angry: Fred

OMG FLEUR JUST EVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) Hi its me! Fleur...mum was so excited when i evolved! she hurried onto to tamatalk right away!!!!!! Im a memetchi!!! Mum loves me because she says im so cute! I like being memetchi, my big puppy eyes get me out of anything! i wonder what i will become....

Love, Fleur. ;)

Awww.. I'm sorry about your guinea pig! I bet he/she was great.

Anyways, your log is FABULOUS! I love Butterflytchi too! I plan on getting a V1 someday. They seem really cute! Maybe a V2 too! Keep up the great log!

Thanks!!!! The tamas are same as when i last posted but Teddy wants to say hi anyway!

Hi its me Teddy! Im feeling a bit left out because i am the only non adult tama...i really want to be a wooltchi when i grow up!

Bye! Teddy <3

Hermy and Fleur are walking around with backpacks...how cute! i wonder why? Maybe i'll post a help topic on it..

I was getting kind of bored so i set Freds time to 6-59 to see if his matchmaker would come, and she did! I will let Fred tell you the rest-

:unsure: I just mated with a beautiful Hanatchi and we had a pretty baby girl, i will name her Lily. I love my baby Lily so much, i will update you later

One Very Happy :)

Fred

i have so much to update! i dont get alot of time to update in the school week so here i go!!!!!!

v1-

Lily is Freds little girl and is currently running at falling on her face. She is a hinotamatchi and was a marutchi toddler. i always get hinotamatchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well, lucky they are so cute~!!!

v2-

Hermy is still a butterflytchi nothing new except she has lost alot of weight! She is currently wandering around her screen!

v3-

Teddy evolved! He us now what i think is a Billtchi, he looks like a man in his mid 30s! "hey! i do not!' Calm down Teddy its not an insult! Your long nose is very cute!

v4-

Fleur is as cute as ever, the king came today and gave her a ticket, how nice of him! Fleur has also lost lots of weight!

I just went into Reference Section and found out Teddys character is Bill, different, i always thought EVERY tama character ended in CHI but anyway...i wish i had called him Bill, that would have been funny!

Hermy is very tired so i thought i should give you some HAPPY NEWS! Hermy is a mom!!!!! She has a gorgeous little boy called Hugo! She mated with a Maktchi via the kind matchmaker. Laters,

Shilo

I have been way too brief! I forgot to mention Fleurs job! She is a childrens entertainer! For her job she goes and catches baloons, She got paid and is very sleepy after giving birth to a little boy, Moody. Teddy is doing a close up and Lily is singing her heart out. Laters,

Shilo ^_^

Well, Hermy left last night and when i woke up i found little Hugo crying for me. He is sitting beside me at the computer so im typing a bit slower because i have to keep checking on him!

Hugo- Hewwo! My mommy went away last nite but im gwad shiwo is wooking after me now. She plays lots of games wif me!! *poops* Shiwo just cweaned me up and gave me sum bwead. yummy! *happy*

Awwww...what a little cutie! Fleur is brushing her teeth and Teddy is wandering his screen, lazy wee Lily is still asleep!

Laters

Shiloh- :D

Hugo just evolved into a Hitodetchi! Another character I ALWAYS get! Oh well they are very very cute! :D

Fleur got her job switched to a teacher, its quite difficult, ive only ever gotten to the beginning of round 2!!!! Nothing else thats new.

Laters,'

Shilo :) :blink:

Teddy just had a baby girl!!!!! Shes so cute! He mated with a Teketchi, how sweet! Beautiful little Tonks...awwww!

Fleur is leaving Moody RIGHT THIS SECOND! She is staring at him, very sadly. I will update on Moody later. bye fleur, shes floating away...gone. :wacko: I'll miss her!

P.S I have another log on another site but i still love tamatalk and will always come! so keep checking here for updates!

Puchitchi..again! why do i always get puchitchi??? As you probably have figured out by now, Moody is a puchitchi.

Thats all for now

Shilo

Okay, there were a few exciting evolutions today!

Lily evolved into another character i always get! lol! Kuchipatchi! Shes very cute though!

Hugo is a character I get alot too! An oniontchi! I love him though!

Teddy left and now Tonks is a cute little Tamatchi!

Moody is absolutely ADORABLE! He is a young androtchi! awwww! I love him so much!

Shilo :p

p.s my other log is on mimitchi.com on the Tamagotchi Social Sphere.

Tonks wants to say hi!

Hi everyone! Not much going on lately but i evolved earlier today! mum has trouble pronouncing it though! Pirioritchi! Hehe! Its quite funny!

Luv Tonks

Latest posts

Back